Tony Valastro hired by Galveston ISD as next AD/HC at Ball/Who Will EC Hire?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="1001339" timestamp="1303481695"]
WHAT!!!!!!! Come on PAM Poster Look on you tube at the PAM football locker room video then tell me how tough G-Ball is....
[/quote]what does a locker room video post victory for a playoff spot have to do with coaching on the field during a game? Please explain in detail.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="KFDM KERRY COOPER" post="1000806" timestamp="1303404371"]
WO-S OC Toby Foreman would be a good one!!
[/quote]

Bring him on! Sounds like a great choice!  ;D

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="tamulonghorn" post="1001414" timestamp="1303494954"]
you guys dont take hints do you
ec next man will come from the sportsmans paradise
[/quote]

OK, you are saying TS's bro is coming in.

[quote name="kicker" post="1001055" timestamp="1303434142"]
Man, I dont want Toby to leave WOS he has an unbelievable offensive sceme. However, hes a friend and I respect him. He wants to better himself by getting a HC/AD position, then go get it brother. His ambition and win-or-nothing attitude is what makes him such a great coach. Also, what he does for his players is uncanny. That guy has paraded kids around(On his own money with his own car) trying to get them scholarships (after they graduated of couse). He is a players coach with a WOS dicipline mind. Its a win win. But, man I hope he doesnt leave us. With him at OC and Coach Thompson as HC/AD and maybe MARK Foreman as DC here at WOS, whew, we would have the best staff in the state!!
[/quote]

I heard that Coach T is still going to be the defensive coordinator! I doubt it if Coach Mark Foreman is going to be the DC.

IS it just me or is everyone pushing Foreman out of WOS??? Last 2 Ecc hires had hc experience. That trend wont end!!! Hey WOS lovers maybe Foreman likes his gravy train of athletes at WOS and would like to stay!!! Keep him, he's a good coach!

PAM Poster I was merely saying that no one from PAM should be putting down G-ball for being unruly. Let's be honest if yall had discipline yall would be north shore.

ECC has done nothing but WIN since Andy Evans put his stamp on that Program. Whoever gets this job better be ready to continue this tradition.

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="1001748" timestamp="1303614703"]
IS it just me or is everyone pushing Foreman out of WOS??? Last 2 Ecc hires had hc experience. That trend wont end!!! Hey WOS lovers maybe Foreman likes his gravy train of athletes at WOS and would like to stay!!! Keep him, he's a good coach!

PAM Poster I was merely saying that no one from PAM should be putting down G-ball for being unruly. Let's be honest if yall had discipline yall would be north shore.

ECC has done nothing but WIN since Andy Evans put his stamp on that Program. Whoever gets this job better be ready to continue this tradition.

[/quote]

Nobody is trying to push Toby Foreman out of West Orange.  He is a heck of a coach and if at the beginning of the 2012 season he is on the coaching staff at West Orange-Stark, then that is just that much more bad news for Mustang opponents.

However, given his activity as far as applying for area head coaching jobs, and being named finalist for one of them, Coach Foreman believes that his career has progressed to the point where he is ready to head his own program rather than remain an assistant.  And unless something funny happens on Tuesday, we know that head coaching opportunity won't be available at WO-S for the next few years. As you said, Go-rilla, we know he is good coach and one who we are sure would be able to continue the Buccaneers' winning ways if the powers that be in Winnie selected him.

Guest incognito123
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1001940" timestamp="1303692996"]
[quote author=ShlyKBMT link=topic=83464.msg1001915#msg1001915 date=1303686387]
Not sure if he will apply at EC but if not I see him heading to Texas High as an assistant.
[/quote]

He is applying.
[/quote]

The Texas High job is intriguing, but IMO, Coach T cannot hold on for too many years at WOS.  If Foreman can stay in the area, then he would be able to jump back to WOS when Thompson retires.  In the meantime, EC gets a good young mind who will advance their program to greater heights than it has now!  And dont' fire back with the argument that "we don't want a coach who has his eye on another job."  All coaches have their eye on the next rung.  It's just part of the business.

[quote name="playdefense" post="1002037" timestamp="1303743602"]
All you guys are funny.  The job has not even been posted and Valastro has not even turned in a letter of resignation and you have the replacement in line.  Good stuff.  [b]Lets all just hope they do the right thing.
[/b]

[/quote]

And what would that be?

[quote name="tamulonghorn" post="1002069" timestamp="1303748049"]
wackpack knows what he is talking about
we keep trying to tell you guys but you dont listen
[/quote]

Like I said, the choice may have been made already. But that will not keep many from applying for the job and will not stop any discussion on who folks think would be the best for the job.

Trust me, I am listening, I "hear" things. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin