Tony Valastro hired by Galveston ISD as next AD/HC at Ball/Who Will EC Hire?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1000672" timestamp="1303388614"]
Congrats! I just hope he knows what he's in for.  :o
[/quote]

I agree. Might be a tough job down there. Not surprised about this. TV has been applying a lot and his daughter is graduating. Bound to happen.

Whoever comes in for EC will inherit a very sound program with ample talent to win with.  8)  

If this bears out to be true, Congratulations to Coach Valastro.  Ball is getting a good man and a good coach.  I have no doubt that Coach in heading into Galveston will have eyes wide open and yet, is still ready to take the challenge.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1000700" timestamp="1303392388"]
[quote author=incognito123 link=topic=83464.msg1000697#msg1000697 date=1303392297]
WOW!   Who will go to EC now?  Foreman? 
[/quote]

I know of a couple who will apply. ;)
[/quote]

Well, speak up!

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1000706" timestamp="1303392896"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=83464.msg1000700#msg1000700 date=1303392388]
[quote author=incognito123 link=topic=83464.msg1000697#msg1000697 date=1303392297]
WOW!   Who will go to EC now?  Foreman? 
[/quote]

I know of a couple who will apply. ;)
[/quote]

Well, speak up!
[/quote]

You know as well as I do that I am not at liberty to state that just yet. Be patient my friend. ;)

Coach Valastro, do you guys have any information on him, like how he was at East Chambers, I know he has had tons of success in his career. The number one thing he needs to do in Galveston is to get the comunity togethor,  and not just have one side of the town play football. Bring the tradition back! Good Luck to Him! I graduated at Ball in the early 2000's and it looks like they are getting a very good football coach, and AD that cares more about all Programs winning!

[quote name="LP64" post="1000714" timestamp="1303393354"]
Coach Valastro, do you guys have any information on him, like how he was at East Chambers, I know he has had tons of success in his career. The number one thing he needs to do in Galveston is to get the comunity togethor,  and not just have one side of the town play football. Bring the tradition back! Good Luck to Him! I graduated at Ball in the early 2000's and it looks like they are getting a very good football coach, and AD that cares more about all Programs winning!
[/quote]

This should give you all you want to know about Coach Valastro:  http://coachvalastro.com/

Man it is like this is CNN - nothing is official until it appears on SETXSPORTS - lol

come on people - for you guys to already be speculating about a replacement when nothing has happened is a crying shame.  Leave the man to his decisions and stop this.  We all know kids and parents read this stuff and it is not fair to them either.  Let things be known or not known on the time frame of the person involved.

[quote name="playdefense" post="1000755" timestamp="1303398113"]
Man it is like this is CNN - nothing is official until it appears on SETXSPORTS - lol

come on people - for you guys to already be speculating about a replacement when nothing has happened is a crying shame.  Leave the man to his decisions and stop this.  We all know kids and parents read this stuff and it is not fair to them either.  Let things be known or not known on the time frame of the person involved.

[/quote]

Come on coach! You know that ain't gonna happen!  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder