The Masters/ Schwartzel wins!!!

The first Major and my favorite tournament of the year.  Tiger is still the Vegas favorite somehow at 3/1, and Phil is coming off a win in Houston.  I like the #1 player in the world, Martin Kaymer at 22/1.

Here are some odds.  Who wins?

http://www.vegasinsider.com/golf/odds/futures/

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like Martin Kaymer, but he's MC'd all three of his Masters appearances, mostly because he plays a fade and Augusta requires a draw.  Bubba Watson sounds like a winner, playing the ball right to left and hitting it high, but experience could be a limiting factor.  G-Mac, T-Dub, and Phatty Phil all have a shot, but I have no idea, so I'm picking Dustin Johnson.

[quote name="numberseven" post="993165" timestamp="1302025692"]
[b]I would like Martin Kaymer, but he's MC'd all three of his Masters appearances, mostly because he plays a fade and Augusta requires a draw[/b].  Bubba Watson sounds like a winner, playing the ball right to left and hitting it high, but experience could be a limiting factor.  G-Mac, T-Dub, and Phatty Phil all have a shot, but I have no idea, so I'm picking Dustin Johnson.
[/quote]

Good call, he shot 78 today and will need a really low round tomorrow to even make the cut.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder