Sub-Varsity Games

UTfanatic

Who does Crosby have left, I know being looking at the varsity GCM and Dayton played.  Anyone know what the subvarsity score was to that game?

My guess from looking on here, Crosby, Dayton, and BH are competing for the JV district champ?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="hitman009" post="1000112" timestamp="1303303503"]
[quote author=QB01 link=topic=80665.msg1000110#msg1000110 date=1303303194]
anyone know how any 19-4a sub varsity did last night
[/quote]Crosby beat GP 11-1 in 6.  Crosby is 9-2 with loss to Dayton in 9 inn and a 1 run loss to BH. If Crosby wins out they will atleast be co-district champs.
[/quote][i]It's a shame they won't get to play Dayton again; I think the outcome would be different than the first game.  GCM supposed to be throwing that lefty on Thursday...gonna be tough[/i]

Bridge City JV also clinches title on tie breaker with Silsbee. Both teams end up 8-1-1, head to head BC wins 1 and the other game ends in a tie. Both games were excellent and unfortunately ended due to time. Look for some great games between these two squads for years to come.

in Nederland
JV

Strong game for the Dogs again as they defeated LCM in their final game

don't remember the score....i've slept since then ::)

The boy's from Nederland finished with only one loss. This is the second year in a row for this group as they did this last year as frshmen on the sophmore team. ;D ;D ;D

Nederland sophs had a GREAT year as well. Lost only one game (pre district) and tied one (lcm). Preston White threw at least 3 no hitters this year, Brian Feltman will be a premier catcher, Bishop and Rice looked great all around, outfield was solid with Babino, Whaley and Bass. All in all, great showing for the sophs, Nederland will be tight for years to come!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder