Coach Of The Year In SE Texas?

IMHO most head coaches receive too many accolades when things are going great and too much criticism when things aren't going so well. A head coach is only as good as his assistants and East Chambers has a great group of assistant coaches. These guys have worked for three different bosses in the last 4 seasons and still made the playoffs all four years. This wouldn't have been possible without the teamwork, cooperation & dedication of the entire coaching staff.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No' date=' I just think there is a big difference between 4-6 and 5-5 and although Moody has done a great job, I don't know if its worthy of competing with the perfect record of WOS. And YES I understand what Johnny is saying but I don't agree totally.[/quote']

What do you mean, you don't totally agree with me? Are you crazy, man have you lost your mind. You disagreeing with me!!!

JK.....

May not win it, but Id like to nominate Bradley Morgan from Buna. 0-9 to a shot at the playoffs with a win tonight against Warren? Not too shabby. And also the entire coaching staff at Buna. Im glad they finally got the program turned back around to where it needs to be. Great job guys.

May not win it' date=' but Id like to nominate Bradley Morgan from Buna. 0-9 to a shot at the playoffs with a win tonight against Warren? Not too shabby. And also the entire coaching staff at Buna. Im glad they finally got the program turned back around to where it needs to be. Great job guys.[/quote']

What is their record now ?

Are you two saying that Coach Morgan hasn't done a great job??? If not then why even reply to another persons opinion. I mean be honest' date=' 44stack does Buna have the same athletes as Newton??? And Piratefan...they beat ya the other night.[/quote']

neversaydie! Piratefan is from Vidor. Learn to read before you post things that are not to smart on your part. I said that as nice as I could!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xoxox
    Newest Member
    xoxox