Kirbyville At HF Predictions

Guest Wildcat 08

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know' date=' I believe you were smelling a romp this past week as well.[/quote']

Please!! Yall won but that aint what you call a romp!!! Silsbee will finally make it past the first round. Kirbyville will represent southeast as they normally do. Now, you gonna have to do more than making a close game with Wos and actually beating Kirbyville. I will leave this game behind now. We loss but our boys are young and only gonna get better. I figured they would put the tigers away. Yall proved me wrong now its time to shine in the playoffs! Lets see (Kirbyville vs. Silsbee) who get more recognition in the playoffs :!: :!: :)

"...actually beating Kirbyville."

What was any different than the previous meetings? I will say K'ville came back late but the game wasn't even close. K'ville was romped worse than the final scoreboard indicated. It is good to finally see you acknowledge you were wrong that is an improvement in itself.

"...actually beating Kirbyville."

What was any different than the previous meetings? I will say K'ville came back late but the game wasn't even close. K'ville was romped worse than the final scoreboard indicated. It is good to finally see you acknowledge you were wrong that is an improvement in itself.

What?? Kirbyville got beat worse than the score indicated. Well, I saw the game stats and I can't tell. Look like they shot themselves in the foot. On top of that, thats why there is 4 quarters in a game of football. It will be a reality check come playoffs if you know what i mean.

You actually think HF would beat Kirbyville without Rhodes. Please!! I smell a romp coming!!!

That ain't a romp you smell, Balla. It's the smell of a coward who won't disclose the years he played running back for Kville because he is ashamed of the teams record while he was the running back. :lol:

Keep running from the question, Balla. I'm sure your team mates from those years are proud you are representing the Wildcats on this site :wink:

RUN BALLA RUN!! :lol: It does smell doesn't it? :oops:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder