Kirbyville At HF Predictions

Guest Wildcat 08

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That ain't a romp you smell' date=' Balla. It's the smell of a coward who won't disclose the years he played running back for Kville because he is ashamed of the teams record while he was the running back. :lol:

Keep running from the question, Balla. I'm sure your team mates from those years are proud you are representing the Wildcats on this site :wink:

RUN BALLA RUN!! :lol: It does smell doesn't it? :oops:[/quote']

Let it go, PLEASE! I think everyone is tired of reading pages of posts of you asking and him not answering. So childish.

I'm with you on this one! And thanks for the class post game comments you left on the other thread. Good luck to you guys!

You're right. Rhodes will rest Friday night. He'll only touch the ball 25 times instead of 30. He'll be resting in the fourth quarter. KHS 45 HF 13

Hamshire will score one more point than Bridge City.

Man everybody on this forum knows that kirbyville will beat hf....and all u bridge city fans ought to quit downing tha ville they beat ya'll this YEAR. Mainly everybody hates kirbyville because of balla just ignore him. On friday night what i saw was kirbyville players wit HEART!!! They played real good in the second half...WILDCATS GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

Guest EagleFan01

KVillBalla what are you talking about? Kirbyville is gonna represent the southeast Texas like yall always do? Since when have represented anything??????? Last time I checked it was teams like Newton, WOS, Jasper, PNG, Nederland, etc..... These are the teams thay usually go deep into the playoffs and represent southeast texas, if we depended on you guys to rep for southeast texas, we wouldn't get any love from the rest of the state...... So don't say anything about representing for southeast texas..... The best thing about Kirbyville is Jack Alverez who of course coached in Newton under the man Coach Barbay......

KVillBalla what are you talking about? Kirbyville is gonna represent the southeast Texas like yall always do? Since when have represented anything??????? Last time I checked it was teams like Newton' date=' WOS, Jasper, PNG, Nederland, etc..... These are the teams thay usually go deep into the playoffs and represent southeast texas, if we depended on you guys to rep for southeast texas, we wouldn't get any love from the rest of the state...... So don't say anything about representing for southeast texas..... The best thing about Kirbyville is Jack Alverez who of course coached in Newton under the man Coach Barbay......[/quote']

Correct me if I'm wrong, but southeast texas ends around south of Buna. Kirbyville would represent EAST TEXAS!!!!!!! Just because ya'll in the same district as WO-S & B.C. don't mean you represent.

youre right number2.

as for my PREDICTIONS (for those of you who do not know what that is "inside card", is a thought to what i believe will be the score, not what it will be for sure)

i have to go with kirbyville for several reasons:

1. HF is 1-6 in district, they will probably go ahead and play all of their seniors.

However, i hope that HF come ready to play and try and be the spoilers to the wildcats.

2. Kirbyville uses this game as a warm up game for the playoffs. pull out new plays and try them out if they get a comfortable lead.

Kirbyville - 28

Hamshire - 13

KVillBalla what are you talking about? Kirbyville is gonna represent the southeast Texas like yall always do? Since when have represented anything??????? Last time I checked it was teams like Newton' date=' WOS, Jasper, PNG, Nederland, etc..... These are the teams thay usually go deep into the playoffs and represent southeast texas, if we depended on you guys to rep for southeast texas, we wouldn't get any love from the rest of the state...... So don't say anything about representing for southeast texas..... The best thing about Kirbyville is Jack Alverez who of course coached in Newton under the man Coach Barbay......[/quote']

Just like I said. They going to represent the souteast Texas. Don't get mad because they blowed Newton out the water this year!!! :lol:

KvilleBalla does not represent the "real" Kirbyville Wildcats. Everyone in Kirbyville knows who the "balla" is and that he is a "never-was-been" of a high school football player. He has posted bad things about his former head coach which is about as "chicken $#!@ as a person can get. His incorrect spellings and poor use of the English language also speak volumes about this "never-was-been." KvilleBalla we don't need you. Go Wildcats!

KvilleBalla does not represent the "real" Kirbyville Wildcats. Everyone in Kirbyville knows who the "balla" is and that he is a "never-was-been" of a high school football player. He has posted bad things about his former head coach which is about as "chicken $#!@ as a person can get. His incorrect spellings and poor use of the English language also speak volumes about this "never-was-been." KvilleBalla we don't need you. Go Wildcats!

What are you talking about? I represent the "Ville". I don't think you know who I am. For the records you can kiss my a**!!!

Guest EagleFan01

Well since you are stuck on this so called blow out in the scrimmage earlier in the season, to be more exact it was the first scrimmage of the season, yes balla yall had one more td than we did, congrats on the win.... We will give you that scrimmage win since yall need it so bad.... Anyway back to the prediction im gonna say kirbyville is gonna look past this game, and HF is gonna get a late TD to win the game 27-26.....

I could be mistaken, but I think Kirbyville has been deeper than any team, from any classification, in this area the last two years. The only exception being Newton, a state champ last year. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

What are you talking about? I represent the "Ville". I don't think you know who I am. For the records you can kiss my a**!!!

You have written negative comments in other posts about Kirbyville's head coach. You don't represent Kirbyville. You're just some goofy ex-player fan who thinks he knows, but the reality is you really don't know. You are an embarrassment to Kirbyville in this Forum.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83