Who wins in a Silsbee/Nederland matchup?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="961875" timestamp="1296970400"]
Tigers would win..  They are like PA Memorial...  But Better.  Nederland do know who PA Memorial is... I'm just sayin'...
[/quote]

You Sound like a bitter loser to me...I'm just sayin'...

What happened to that upset tonight? Chuckle. That was ur response, right?

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="961896" timestamp="1296972954"]
That Memorial game was so long ago at the beginning of the season on a Saturday. It would be a much different game today. Ned is a lot better than those first 10 or so games of the season. Much like Silsbee would like to have the Ozen game back.
[/quote]

HJ might like to have that Nederland game back that was the 2nd game of the year also!!!! ;) ;)

These teams had a chance to play each other in the Bulldog Classic but Silsbee advanced to play in the championship game against the #1 4A team in state and lost by 2 points

Nederland did not advance

Silsbee would win if they played each other
Silsbee is just too fast and deep for most teams in SETX
Silsbee has the better record and the most votes in the setxsports poll which has them @ #1 in which I think they rightfully deserve

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="961889" timestamp="1296971807"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=79873.msg961875#msg961875 date=1296970400]
Tigers would win..  They are like PA Memorial...  But Better.  Nederland do know who PA Memorial is... I'm just sayin'...
[/quote]

You Sound like a bitter loser to me...I'm just sayin'...

What happened to that upset tonight? Chuckle. That was ur response, right?

[/quote]Not bitter at all, but I figure I would make light on our loss to Nederland last night.  I did make a prediction that didn't come true.  And guess what?  I have plenty of wrong predictions to make.Nederland is a good team, but not on Silsbee's level.  They have great athletic players and they are very well coachhed..  Silsbee takes it...

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Tiger05" post="961916" timestamp="1297000370"]
[quote author=Malcolm X link=topic=79873.msg961908#msg961908 date=1296978675]
Nederland by 15+... Too long and athletic
[/quote]
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

You Kinda have to be a Silsbee Hater to make a prediction like that
[/quote]

Naaaww - just ignorant.

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="961896" timestamp="1296972954"]
That Memorial game was so long ago at the beginning of the season on a Saturday. It would be a much different game today. Ned is a lot better than those first 10 or so games of the season. Much like Silsbee would like to have the Ozen game back.
[/quote]Im going with the new[color=red] Thomas Jefferson [/color]NED. But still dont think NED. can handle PAM in yo face de thats the key to beating the bulldogs.

[quote name="ballin4life" post="961948" timestamp="1297006581"]
[quote author=ForeverADog link=topic=79873.msg961896#msg961896 date=1296972954]
[/quote]Im going with the new[color=red] Thomas Jefferson [/color]NED. But still dont think NED. can handle PAM in yo face de thats the key to beating the bulldogs.
[/quote]
Don't think either team is the same as they were before Christmas.

[/quote]

Would LOVE to see a rematch against PAM. The Dawgs would tear them to pieces this time around!!

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="961955" timestamp="1297007535"]
[quote author=ballin4life link=topic=79873.msg961948#msg961948 date=1297006581]
[/quote]

Would LOVE to see a rematch against PAM. The Dawgs would tear them to pieces this time around!!
[/quote]PAM own the bulldogs ;D

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="961965" timestamp="1297009177"]
Too bad they won't play. Silsbee has so many guards and quickness. They just wear you down over time.
[/quote]

Ok, we ALL agree that Sisbee's guards r quick.

We ALL agree that Nederland is long and big.

Where is the 'X' fact?

I say it would come down to coaching.

Edge-Nederland.

Guest speechless
silsbees m2m full court pressure might be the difference in this game

would depend on how nederlands guards can handle having to work that hard to get the ball up the floor for 4 quarters without turning it over

if they handle it nederland wins and maybe by 10+

if they dont then silsbee wins

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="961967" timestamp="1297009378"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=79873.msg961965#msg961965 date=1297009177]
Too bad they won't play. Silsbee has so many guards and quickness. They just wear you down over time.
[/quote]

Ok, we ALL agree that Sisbee's guards r quick.

We ALL agree that Nederland is long and big.

Where is the 'X' fact?

I say it would come down to coaching.

Edge-Nederland.
[/quote] wrong again

Nederland over Silsbee. Strengths is Nederland is bigger and Silsbee is quicker. They both have a deep bench with good coaches. Just think that Nederland with Coach English would be more disciplined and control the speed of the game, taking the Tigers out of their style of play.

[/quote]

If this were even close to being true, how do explain Englishs success at Vidor. It's the coaching. That's what it always comes down to with Nederland sports.

Lombardi once said to an opposing coach......." I could take your team and beat you."

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder