Can WOS upset Silsbee at home?

BADSANTA

I think it will be a good game that will be close for 3 quarters and then as usual the Tigers depth will prevail in the 4th. Tigers knowing that they are 1st in district even with a loss to WOS might reach to the bench to get some good playing time

Score prediction:

Tigers    72
Stangs 64 

Yes they can. Will they, well I dont think so. Right now till district is over with is very dangerous for Silsbee, with the so called lesser teams in the district left to play. You gear up to win the first round of district so you can go undefeated to get that lead going into the second round. Then you gear up to beat HJ, then what? Silsbee is in first with a two game lead, will they relax a little bit and think we got this, maybe not have as much fire. Its been to long since a team swept this district. And now with this ice strom moving games around and all, how will teams react. Silsbee does have an ace in the hole, Coach Williams, as long as he has been out, I can tell you HE will have fire, enough for everyone. Go Tigers!!!

Silsbee has had a couple of letdowns in district, but the fact of the matter is that they're soooo much better than everybody else that HJ is the only team realistically capable of beating them in district.  Even if Silsbee plays a bad game and WOS plays a great game, I'd still expect Silsbee to win by a half-dozen. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83