Make sure to post signees from your school!

WOSgrad

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 SILSBEE SENIORS WILL COMMIT WEDNESDAY Silsbee seniors Jarrian Rhone and Kelson McDaniel will make their college commitments official Wednesday on National Signing Day.

Rhone, a first-team All-District 21-3A defensive back and running back, will play slot receiver at West Texas A&M University, a Division II college in Amarillo. Rhone rushed for 649 yards and had 715 yards receiving and 10 touchdowns. Rhone moved to running back after playing receiver his junior season. Rhone had 138 yards receiving as a junior. Kelson McDaniel, a first-team All-District selection at quarterback, will play receiver or defensive back at Abilene Christian University, a Division II school. McDaniel threw for 2,502 yards and 25 touchdowns this season and rushed for 566 yards.

McDaniel had 470 yards receiving as a junior. KTXS News in Abilene reported the school is considering a switch to the Div. I Football Championship Subdivision.

[quote name="insidetrap" post="958744" timestamp="1296584135"]
Huffman-Hargrave HS (District 22-3A)

Clint Moronko (OL)      Blinn JC
Riley Julian (WR)         Virginia Military Institute
Austin Potter (LB)       West Texas A&M
DJ Vanderpool (OL)     West Texas A&M
Joel Witwer (WR)        West Texas A&M
[/quote]

Any info on where Casey Martin will sign

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="958698" timestamp="1296581575"]
• 2 SILSBEE SENIORS WILL COMMIT WEDNESDAY Silsbee seniors Jarrian Rhone and Kelson McDaniel will make their college commitments official Wednesday on National Signing Day.

Rhone, a first-team All-District 21-3A defensive back and running back, will play slot receiver at West Texas A&M University, a Division II college in Amarillo. Rhone rushed for 649 yards and had 715 yards receiving and 10 touchdowns. Rhone moved to running back after playing receiver his junior season. Rhone had 138 yards receiving as a junior. Kelson McDaniel, a first-team All-District selection at quarterback, will play receiver or defensive back at Abilene Christian University, a Division II school. McDaniel threw for 2,502 yards and 25 touchdowns this season and rushed for 566 yards.

McDaniel had 470 yards receiving as a junior. KTXS News in Abilene reported the school is considering a switch to the [b]Div. I Football Championship Subdivision. [/b] [/quote]

Southland Conference!!!!!  Also it looks like W T A&M is recruiting hard in SE Texas these days.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="958899" timestamp="1296592162"]
[quote author=insidetrap link=topic=79572.msg958744#msg958744 date=1296584135]
Huffman-Hargrave HS (District 22-3A)

Clint Moronko (OL)      Blinn JC
Riley Julian (WR)         Virginia Military Institute
Austin Potter (LB)       West Texas A&M
DJ Vanderpool (OL)     West Texas A&M
Joel Witwer (WR)        West Texas A&M
[/quote]

Any info on where Casey Martin will sign

[/quote]

He's going too U of H as a preferred walk-on

[quote name="taythompson42" post="959448" timestamp="1296620676"]
Greg Lunceford is going to kilgore junior college, DJ Shexnider is going to Trinity Valley which is also a ju co. And i'm (Taylor Thompson) is going to West Texas A&M. i'm not to sure about Doty though. i think he's gonna try to go for basketball.
[/quote]

Congrats to you, DJ and Greg and good luck!

[quote name="taythompson42" post="959448" timestamp="1296620676"]
Greg Lunceford is going to kilgore junior college, DJ Shexnider is going to Trinity Valley which is also a ju co. And i'm (Taylor Thompson) is going to West Texas A&M. i'm not to sure about Doty though. i think he's gonna try to go for basketball.
[/quote]
Congrats on playing at the next level ! We at PNG are glad to see you guys moving up ! Also congrats on last Saturdays power lifting meet. All you guys and gals did a awesome job !

Dayton News NATIONAL SIGNING DAY: Dayton football players Justin Booth and Darian Wright signed national letters of intent at Dayton High School early this morning. Booth will play for Rice University while Wright will play for SMU. Rice and SMU are both members of Conference USA. Liberty's Josh Sell will sign his national letter of intent around 2:30 p.m. today.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="958698" timestamp="1296581575"]

McDaniel had 470 yards receiving as a junior. KTXS News in Abilene reported the school is considering a switch to the Div. I Football Championship Subdivision.
[/quote]

Hey Aggie, I think West Texas in Canyon,Tx. Heard of anyothers?

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="octfeb" post="959638" timestamp="1296659325"]
Dayton News NATIONAL SIGNING DAY: Dayton football players Justin Booth and Darian Wright signed national letters of intent at Dayton High School early this morning. Booth will play for Rice University while Wright will play for SMU. Rice and SMU are both members of Conference USA. Liberty's Josh Sell will sign his national letter of intent around 2:30 p.m. today.
[/quote]

Is that all? What about the LB (Ripkowski) or is he a Jr.?

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Dayton Transplant" post="959721" timestamp="1296664335"]
Ripkowski is preferred walk on at Oklahoma
[/quote]

I've read the term "preferred walk on" several times today. Had no idea it even existed. So, if you're like me, here's a link:

http://recruiting-101.com/what-is-the-difference-between-a-walk-on-and-a-preferred-walk-on/

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="959515" timestamp="1296624285"]
DE Brandon Alexander- Texas A&M
WR Derek Edwards- Texas Tech
OT Jon Poehlman- Rice
CB Rodney Hubert- SMU
OLB Desmon Mathis- UTSA
[/quote]

I can't believe you guys got knocked out in the first round with that talent.  Include your 2012 guys like Brown, Cole, Green, and Ballard, that are all D1 guys and you've got to wonder how you lose any games.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86