WO-S Will Be In The Top 3 In The State At The Start Of The 2011 Season

skipper

[quote name="GUNHO" post="951020" timestamp="1295447827"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=78982.msg951012#msg951012 date=1295446709]
They should be with 33 starters returning (60 letterman) and 15 of them being 1st team all-state. ::)
[/quote]

Been talking to Coop Aggie. ;D
[/quote]

Of course! He is the pulse of the WOS football program. That's where I got those numbers from.

(actually, I had to adjust those numbers some, the one's he gave me were just too unrealistic, would have made me look foolish had I posted them) ;)

[quote name="Scooter!" post="951377" timestamp="1295483304"]
[quote author=GUNHO link=topic=78982.msg951022#msg951022 date=1295447873]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=78982.msg951005#msg951005 date=1295445698]
COUNT ON IT
[/quote]

It's where you finish,not where you start that counts Skip.Can you say Brownwood. ;D
[/quote] >:( >:( >:(
[/quote]

Opps.Sorry Scooter.

[quote name="purpleeagle" post="952153" timestamp="1295623835"]
Hopefully this will be the year for a state championship.
Good luck WO-S and Coach Hooks.
A great football program with a great tradition.
[/quote]

ooh, I wouldnt say that just yet. We have alot of growing to do. We have the talent, we always do, but it takes luck also to play in the big game. Every year our goal is to win state, but we havent in over 20 yrs. At WOS, a district championship is great, but we are looking for a bigger championship. Its funny how if some teams win a district title, or even make the playoffs, that is a successful season. For us, if we dont win state, its a failure season. lol So I guess we have been failing for 23 years.

kicker:  Have you started working with anybody yet?  We need to get that tee lined up and gettin' some reps in on that football going through the goalposts since we are back to not having a kicker again. 

You need to get in that off-season program and get that leg muscled up!

[quote name="w" post="953079" timestamp="1295733103"]
kicker:  Have you started working with anybody yet?  We need to get that tee lined up and gettin' some reps in on that football going through the goalposts since we are back to not having a kicker again. 

[b]You need to get in that off-season program and get that leg muscled up![/b][/quote]

lol. I think Im a little too old for HS. lol. plus, having a torn ACL doesnt help either.

I am going to see who we have coming up that can kick. I know Coach rags. asked me to work with a kid that is a freshman this year. Acourding to him, the kid has a leg. Cant wait. I like to mold raw talent. We shall see.

In my best skipper voice:

[i]You all should go see what is going on the WOS WEIGHT ROOM :o :o :o I was shocked!!! Coach T is gonna have them boys READY!!!!! It looks like they are getting ready for armageddon or somethin'.... Right COOP???[/i]

just pickin at ya skip.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="fbfan09" post="963647" timestamp="1297279606"]
i think they only lost 3 starters on defence. so they should have a good defence next year
[/quote]

Go ahead, smite my butt - but the words are defenSe and offenSe!!!  What's so hard about that?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder