Kirbyville Broadcast and updates??? COLDSPRING WINS!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="gene_parmesan" post="919765" timestamp="1290832448"]
I'm sure you Wildcats weren't whining about being a tiny 3A when you beat the Trojans earlier this season, so don't start that now & take away anything from the fact that the Trojans OUTPLAYED you & are going on to play again!!!!
[/quote] What are you talking about?? He congrads Coldsprings on a good win. Kirbyville will be back next year ;)

Easy to give up a 20 - 8 lead when you get out coached and out played.  KV got into the rut they seem to always get into  in the 3rd round.  Predictable play calling, and when the run didn't work we kept trying it.  The passing game was wide open, and we just plain got out played.  Congrats to CS and Coach Barbay.  Super job preparing for the Cats.  Good luck the rest of the way.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="919617" timestamp="1290825813"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=76682.msg919612#msg919612 date=1290825734]
Geez, scooter. I just noticed your karma. WHo'd you pay to bump it up that much? :D
[/quote]

Me......I have no shame
[/quote] 8) 8) 8)

[quote name="softball2k11" post="919795" timestamp="1290836118"]
so sad to see my boys lose. we showed up in the first half then blew it.  [b]kirbyville is done and won't make it even this far for a long time.  too many seniors leavin this year. [/b]
[/quote] ::)  :D

they said the same thing after my boy Bean graduated, i do believe they went to state the next yr.  ;)

Jack will have them back in the playoffs next yr IMO. But they better hope they dont have to face you-know-who right off the bat.  ;)

Way to go Trojans !!  All week I have followed the thread for kv vs cs. Now I have one question to all the kv fans that's been here talking smack all week. How does it feel to get sent home by a team that everyone was so sure you will win. It was a great game. I have to give props to ford and #8 the wr.  They played their hearts out. But cs was just a lil too much for them tonight  

All the trash talk about kirbyville beating Coldspring Trojans 45 to 14 & 35 to 21 saying it wouldnt be a match i told you with num #1(sherman Gilbert) on the field it would be at totally diff Game!!! I thnk you guys were highly over-rated team that haven't played nobody to stop you guy's running game sense the last time you played us all the hype about Ford you guys running back but he only had 65 yrds the whole game, but Gilbert on the other hand had 235!!! We should had beat you guys by way more not counting the last TD Gilbert scored that they called back in the two times we was on our goal line and couldn't score!!!  But please dont be sore losers come & watch us next week and wear your black & red with the Coldspring symbol!!! ha ha ha!!!

[quote name="Mr. Coldspring" post="919839" timestamp="1290842216"]
All the trash talk about kirbyville beating Coldspring Trojans 45 to 14 & 35 to 21 saying it wouldnt be a match i told you with num #1(sherman Gilbert) on the field it would be at totally diff Game!!! I thnk you guys were highly over-rated team that haven't played nobody to stop you guy's running game sense the last time you played us all the hype about Ford you guys running back but he only had 65 yrds the whole game, but Gilbert on the other hand had 235!!! We should had beat you guys by way more not counting the last TD Gilbert scored that they called back in the two times we was on our goal line and couldn't score!!!  But please dont be sore losers come & watch us next week and wear your black & red with the Coldspring symbol!!! ha ha ha!!!
[/quote]ouch!

[/quote]

Nice grammar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[/quote]
Love it when people come one here to gloat with their first ever post.  Total class right there.

It's gonna get REALLLLY quiet on this site after the kville loss and some other setx teams losing tonite. So all yall kville fans go ahead and transfer to the basketball forums cus yall's days of talking smack about football are OVER!!!!!! HA HA HA.(at least till next season, since that seems to be the common comeback from yall.) Oh by the way, I got a healthy portion of leftover crow and dressing, so line up and come git u some.

I tried to tell everyone on the other thread that #1 would be a difference maker....He's too good to keep contained all game long...All he needs is a crease and he's gone...

My prediction was a 35-21 Coldspring win...We could have easily had 35-45 points...The last TD (that was called back) as well as the carry that Gilbert had inside the 10 in the first half (where he lost his footing & slipped) would've put us at 39 pending extra point(s)....Also had the ball inside redzone another time and came away with nothing (hats off to Kirbyville for buckling down and playing tough D)...

Outside of a couple of secondary busts Kirbyville really wasn't able to get much going offensively....I thought going into the game that Kirbyville would probably score 2-3 times but ultimately would have a very difficult time containing Gilbert....

Congrats Kirbyville on a great season and return to 3A.....

Coldspring Trojans keep on rolling and proving all the doubters wrong!!

I thought CS would win by 10 but 7 is close. people get so caught up into their hometown team destroying team after team and fail to realize its very hard to beat a team two times in a season. And i dont wanna hear nor read about kville may have been over-looking CS either.  ;)

[quote name="Scooter!" post="919850" timestamp="1290843678"]
I thought CS would win by 10 but 7 is close. people get so caught up into their hometown team destroying team after team and fail to realize its very hard to beat a team two times in a season. And i dont wanna hear nor read about kville may have been over-looking CS either.  ;)
[/quote]

True...After watching the first game this year I just really felt like Coldspring could beat Kirbyville if they met them again in the playoffs...I think the first game might've given some Kirbyville fans a false sense of security...It is hard to beat a good team twice and even harder to beat a good team when it gets to play with its best offensive player the second time around...

[quote name="Scooter!" post="919851" timestamp="1290844245"]
***crickets***   :o  
[/quote]

Hey Im here.  Not much to say other than Kville got out played.  Ive been saying the whole time that its hard to beat a good team twice in one year.  No excuses.  They got out played, out coached, out smarted and simply just wanted it more.  Kvilles D came to pay but just got wore out.  I would be willing to bet that Coldspring starting drive average was close to being Kville 40.  You cant keep giving a team the ball on your own side and expect the D to hold them all night.  The defense did their job. Kville had several good stops in the red zone or the score could have been 40-20.  Kvlle offense just didnt show up.  They shut Ford down and without a couple of long plays to Cucancic then Kville would  have been completly shut down on offense.  

[quote name="rykerx144" post="919867" timestamp="1290859874"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=76682.msg919851#msg919851 date=1290844245]
***crickets***   :o  
[/quote]

Hey Im here.  Not much to say other than Kville got out played.  Ive been saying the whole time that its hard to beat a good team twice in one year.  No excuses.  They got out played, out coached, out smarted and simply just wanted it more.  Kvilles D came to pay but just got wore out.  I would be willing to bet that Coldspring starting drive average was close to being Kville 40.  You cant keep giving a team the ball on your own side and expect the D to hold them all night.  The defense did their job. Kville had several good stops in the red zone or the score could have been 40-20.  Kvlle offense just didnt show up.  They shut Ford down and without a couple of long plays to Cucancic then Kville would  have been completly shut down on offense.  
[/quote]

I agree totally Ryker..Taking nothing away from Coldspring..Good Luck on the rest of your season..

[/quote]

I dont see any Kirbyville posters being sore losers! Why be a sore winner?  Ill agree Gilbert played well and was the difference, as far as Kirbyville being highly over rated because they havent played anyone? lol come on,  dont follow up a good statment with a stupid one!  I promise you Kville fans will be supporting you next week.  We hope for yall to have a good run and take it all the way.  Good Game Trojans!!!

ps.  i doubt you are a new member and came out with this post.  How about say what you gotta say and not hide behind a fake name! LOL completly cowardly!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder