WO-S at Orangefield Predictions

Believe it or not OF has a pretty good ball control game.

Unfortunately, WO-S doesn't need a whole lot of time to score against

that kind of team. (See Silsbee)

WO-S works on new material for the playoffs, possibly improving depth confidence by playing new players in key roles.

This is how you keep reloading every year. Run your record to 8-0 and then prepare for the playoffs.

WO-S wins big. 52 - 10.

OF is coming off of back-to-back losses to BC and HF. I can't imagine why this is even being discussed. OF is going to take their licks like everyone else in the district (Yeah, I know - ours is coming). I expect that WOS will take out starters by the half to avoid injuries, so

WOS 42

OF 10 (Pity points) :wink:

Not jabbing OF, it's just the name of the game in 21-3A. Like I said, we're next, so good luck, and do your vest to make em work a little for it :P

OF is coming off of back-to-back losses to BC and HF. I can't imagine why this is even being discussed. OF is going to take their licks like everyone else in the district (Yeah' date=' I know - ours is coming). [b']I expect that WOS will take out starters by the half to avoid injuries, so

WOS 42

OF 10 (Pity points) :wink:

Not jabbing OF, it's just the name of the game in 21-3A. Like I said, we're next, so good luck, and do your vest to make em work a little for it :P

We really dont have any backups. Our 1st through 3rd string QB's are starters.

Looking at the past scores and reading that article from the Orange Leader above, it seems Dan Hooks lets up on the Bobcats in the end.

Its a great move on his part. Orangefield poses no threat and WOS will still win by 40 or so but both coaches seem to respect the other and what they are trying to accomplish.

Hooks will let the boys have their fun then pull back and let the Bobcats breath.

Good move since you dont want to get players hurt in that game on either side.

If orangefield wins..how would everybody react? :D lol
If O-Field wins they should disregard all rules and let a 4th team into the playoffs from each district. Sorry Bobcat fans but I dont think thats gonna happen soon. But good luck anything can happen on a friday night especially in November.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder