PN-G vs. Willis Game Thread/PN-G Wins/Comments

WOSgrad

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="915177" timestamp="1290311842"]
WOW! What a shootout! Props to your coaches for keeping ya'll in the game and giving ya'll a chance to compete for the win! Good coaching wins over talent any day! ;D Congrats, NDN's!
[/quote]

So it Final- 50-47 PNG

Wow, what a fun game to watch...  Everyone said this game was gonna be a shootout and boy was it ever.  A very close game that was won like i said all year just a few PNG Defensive stops.  From here on out it is gonna take a few more stops to win these games.  Congrats to the boys they played very hard and deserved the win.  Any comments on that catch on fourth and 8 or whatever when it kindof appeared that the ball hit the ground??  That was really a game changing call. Not sure if it was accurate or not from where i was sitting it did look like it hit the ground as he was catching it.  not sure how high school rules differ from nfl rules on catching the ball and touching the ground if you have control.  Once again I am very proud of how hard these kids played tonight. Now on to Manvel.

[quote name="dmeast11111" post="915247" timestamp="1290315094"]
Wow, what a fun game to watch...  Everyone said this game was gonna be a shootout and boy was it ever.  A very close game that was won like i said all year just a few PNG Defensive stops.  From here on out it is gonna take a few more stops to win these games.  Congrats to the boys they played very hard and deserved the win.  Any comments on that catch on fourth and 8 or whatever when it kindof appeared that the ball hit the ground??  That was really a game changing call. Not sure if it was accurate or not from where i was sitting it did look like it hit the ground as he was catching it.  not sure how high school rules differ from nfl rules on catching the ball and touching the ground if you have control.  Once again I am very proud of how hard these kids played tonight. Now on to Manvel.
[/quote]

i saw it perfect the ball never it the ground it was a beautiful catch

Is the rule the same in high school that if it touches the ground with control it is incomplete?? ??? ??? ???[quote name="indianforever" post="915250" timestamp="1290315211"]
[quote author=dmeast11111 link=topic=76421.msg915247#msg915247 date=1290315094]
[/quote]

i saw it perfect the ball never it the ground it was a beautiful catch
[/quote]

Guest Two-Dogs...
All I can really say is way to go Indians!! the Defense came up with the stops needed for us to come away victorious!

As for Willis, Really seemed like a class group. The players played hard and it is really a shame someone has to lose when BOTH teams put out such an awesome effort! The announcer from Willis was a good announcer with class! He did let you know he was a the Willis announcer but never took it too far, kind of reminded me of our own announcing style. And the Willis band! Man they were a real part of the game with that loud music designed to annoy and disrupt us when we were on offense!! I thought they had a really good band! Props to Willis' entire program!

Now let's go Indians we have another tough one next week!!

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="915273" timestamp="1290316256"]
The band did get annoying, but thats cool.  I dont think they stopped playing all night long! Good game, Willis!  Now, Indians, time to focus on Manvel!

Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'em!
[/quote]

Alright I do have to laugh at this a little bit.  NDN fans complaining about the other teams band playing annoying music during the entire game especially while the other team's offense has the ball....pot kettle  ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder