Guest JoesBros

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="no-look" post="913621" timestamp="1290221799"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=76374.msg913613#msg913613 date=1290221616]
94-80 final.  Now on my cell.
[/quote]Thats a lot of points for the first game of the season...for both teams.
[/quote]Sounds like the same as last year. Lots of points put up. IMO thats good they both know where the basket is.  ;)

[quote name="utfan06" post="913896" timestamp="1290226184"]
I think kountze will be ok come district time.... all the ex and anahuac faithful who Are thinking theyy were gonna beat kountze will have another thing comin... good luck on your season hj
[/quote]

I heard the same also. Looks like they'll have to learn to play together as a team. The sooner that happens the more dangerous they'll become. Heard we did ourselves in tonight. Too many turnovers and missed layups.

Kountze will be fine in district.They need McDaniel to step up.Larmaine played a great ballgame tonight but Zay kinda disappeared.Kountze is pretty small so that may be a problem.Bosha is gonna be a special player and Gus did a good job, Persohn was slowed by foul trouble and Prudhome was money when they needed him.Overall it was a great ball game for an early season game.The difference in this one was HJ'S ability to penetrate and pass the ball.That's a lost art but they done it well tonight.

Scorers for each team.......

HJ---94

Prudhomme  32
Bosha  20
Persohn  12
Villasin  10
Gustafson  8
Colbert  6
Vallery  6
Harmon  0 (Injured in 1st quarter)
Lewis  0
Sutherland  DNP
Anderson  DNP

KOUNTZE---80

Linn  33
Haynes  12
D'Armond  12
McDaniel, Zay  7
Williams  5
Powell  3
McDaniel, Zeannie  3
#5  3
Warren  2

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="914059" timestamp="1290231857"]
Question for anyone who attended the game. Was Zay McDaniel's ineffectiveness tonight a result of H-J's defense? If not, what went wrong with him? 7 points?? :o :o
[/quote]

No.He looked fired up during the pregame and introductions but soon disappeared.HJ went up big in the second quarter and he was non factor after that.The young guns continued to play and if he can keep his chin up could really help them.Linn was by far the best player for the Lions tonight.

[quote name="setxslam" post="913606" timestamp="1290221514"]
Final score?  Injury report?
[/quote]
Hate to hear Grayson out another two weeks & now Harmon out with a bum ankle as well.  With Anderson out too, injury wise, it's not a good start to the season for the Hawks.   

[quote name="bmrm" post="914200" timestamp="1290262960"]
[quote author=setxslam link=topic=76374.msg913606#msg913606 date=1290221514]
[/quote]
Hate to hear Grayson out another two weeks & now Harmon out with a bum ankle as well.  With Anderson out too, injury wise, it's not a good start to the season for the Hawks.   
[/quote]
Coach Klinger work your magic!!! 

[quote name="bmrm" post="914200" timestamp="1290262960"]
[quote author=setxslam link=topic=76374.msg913606#msg913606 date=1290221514]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Winning in spit of that is a good omen.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="914037" timestamp="1290230828"]
Scorers for each team.......

HJ---94

Prudhomme  32
Bosha  20
Persohn  12
Villasin  10
Gustafson  8
Colbert  6
Vallery  6
Harmon  0 (Injured in 1st quarter)
Lewis  0
Sutherland  DNP
Anderson  DNP

KOUNTZE---80

Linn  33
Haynes  12
D'Armond  12
McDaniel, Zay  7
Williams  5
Powell  3
McDaniel, Zeannie  3
#5  3
Warren  2
[/quote]            Who is the Haynes kid.

You could tell Bosha is gonna be something special by watching friday night.If the Hawks get Anderson back the district race is gonna be a dandy.Watching the HJ staff friday night looking down the bench for combinations,due to foul trouble, was like working a rubics cube.They desrve a lot of credit for that win.I was really surprised how good a game it was this early in the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• He's steadily improving rapidly. Not that your opinion matters much based on some of the wild projections you've made on this site 
    • Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
  • Topics