West Orange-Stark 21 Brookshire Royal 24 Final

WOSgrad

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to hear that for the kids, but as for as the couple of WOS fans that came on our thread last night and bashed our team and how Kville wouldnt get past you again, well I say to you..IT DOESNT MATTER NOW DOES IT!!! You wont be there to find out!

Coop..do you ever think that the other team may have something to do with those turnovers? You are always on here crying about WOS coulda shoulda woulda's. Bottom line BR was the better team tonight.

I congratulate WOS QB for an outstanding season. I know you had a lot on your shoulders. Prayers continue to go out to the GArrett family.

[quote name="kvillefan1992" post="913948" timestamp="1290226941"]
Hate to hear that for the kids, but as for as the couple of WOS fans that came on our thread last night and bashed our team and how Kville wouldnt get past you again, well I say to you..IT DOESNT MATTER NOW DOES IT!!! You wont be there to find out!

Coop..do you ever think that the other team may have something to do with those turnovers? You area always on here crying about WOS coulda shoulda woulda's. Bottom line BR was the better team tonight.

I congratulate WOS QB for an outstanding season. I know you had a lot on your shoulders. Prayers continue to go out to the GArrett family.
[/quote] We'll be back!!! 90% of this team returns next year. Enjoy it this year!

[quote name="KFDM KERRY COOPER" post="913955" timestamp="1290227082"]
[quote author=kvillefan1992 link=topic=76366.msg913948#msg913948 date=1290226941]

Coop..do you ever think that the other team may have something to do with those turnovers? You area always on here crying about WOS coulda shoulda woulda's. Bottom line BR was the better team tonight.

[/quote] We'll be back!!! 90% of this team returns next year. Enjoy it this year!
[/quote]

[quote name="KFDM KERRY COOPER" post="913955" timestamp="1290227082"]
[quote author=kvillefan1992 link=topic=76366.msg913948#msg913948 date=1290226941]

[/quote]

classy response coop.

way to be the bigger person 92 ::)

Tough game for WOS. Had us on the edge of our seats until the end. Thought you were going to pull it off.

Kville fans.... No matter what was said last night cut these WOS boys and fans some slack. They had a great year. They are a rival but they made us a better team and a better football community this season.

[quote name="kville68" post="913968" timestamp="1290227361"]
Tough game for WOS. Had us on the edge of our seats until the end. Thought you were going to pull it off.

Kville fans.... No matter what was said last night cut these WOS boys and fans some slack. They had a great year. They are a rival but they made us a better team and a better football community this season.
[/quote]

well said.

[quote name="dayton" post="913965" timestamp="1290227285"]
[quote author=KFDM KERRY COOPER link=topic=76366.msg913955#msg913955 date=1290227082]

[/quote]

classy response coop.

way to be the bigger person 92 ::)
[/quote]

I waited to see what WOS was gonna do tonight. I could have responded last night, but why do that . Just get tired of people hating on the wildcats. Coop classy...LOL, you need to go back and read all his posts from all year. LOL  Yea real classy

[quote name="BigWildcat11" post="913961" timestamp="1290227259"]
[quote author=KFDM KERRY COOPER link=topic=76366.msg913955#msg913955 date=1290227082]

[/quote] Thanks ...we will be enjoying it for at least another week... I think you guys have wonderful kids and have responded very well to the tragedy you have faced ... however, at the risk of the wrath of the WOS gods ... don't ya think it's time to look at your recent playoff losses and see a common thread ... adjustments need to made in game ...football is a lot like chess ... a young sharp mind may be needed ... pretty sure there are some around Orange ... With the athletes you possess ... you should be like Brownwood ... and unlike some posters who will come on here, I was looking forward to a rematch ... to prove that no excuses are needed when we won ...

[quote name="the-riot07" post="913994" timestamp="1290228220"]
Mustangs deserved to lose this game! Play like crap and coached even worse LOL on both sides of the ball! But good game falcons!
[/quote]

Thats a little harsh. They always play real good ball and any team can have a bad night. Unfortunatly you can only have one at this point. And unless you have a stadium named after you.... saying Hooks is a bad coach is just dumb.

[quote name="kville68" post="914000" timestamp="1290228802"]
[quote author=the-riot07 link=topic=76366.msg913994#msg913994 date=1290228220]
Mustangs deserved to lose this game! Play like crap and coached even worse LOL on both sides of the ball! But good game falcons!
[/quote]

Thats a little harsh. They always play real good ball and any team can have a bad night. Unfortunatly you can only have one at this point. And unless you have a stadium named after you.... saying Hooks is a bad coach is just dumb.
[/quote]

Well Said Kville68.  These boys came out of a tragedy that could have put them in a downward spiral, but instead they pulled themselves up and played with more heart and determination than ever!!  I commend these kids on an exceptional season.  They are loaded with talent, and will be a force to be reckoned with next year!  Great job WOS.  This Kirbyville fan is proud of you!

Clearly not talking about coach hooks! And I played for these men and respect them all. But some of the calls tonight blew me away! Fake punt out of your endzone? 3 minutes into the game? Haha but we had a lot of things go wrong tonight besides play calling. But owell we will be back next year! Good luck kville the rest of the way!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86