best running back in southeast texas

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a little info for u daddy5009 Zane Williams is not the brother of justin williams they are cousins and when deweyville played yall zane didn't play he was out with a injury so u better do some research before you start running your mouth. I'm zane williams' brother Ethan Williams #81 from deweyville and while they scrimmaged yall he was by the coaches. You better watch who u talk about on here it might come back 2 get you.

Dp#2Fan, don't waste your comments on Daddy5009, he's just some kid who has absolutely no concept of Football. His Parents should monitor his computer use. He has no logical meaning to his posts, other than to belittle or bad mouth someone. He obviously has never seen Justin play, so he has no credability.

daddy5009

You are right. you are entitled to your opinion. But that doesn't give you the right to bash other people. Justin Williams is not only an excellent athelete and student but, most importantly he is a well respected young man on and off the field. He has something you apparently will never have, manners, respect for others and he never has to make himself feel better by name calling, putting other people down, or degrading an entire school and community. Justin is already a better man than you will ever be. No, I'm not his mom, just his neighbor. Deweyville is just as proud of their atheletes as any other school. Every school has a right to be proud of their students and atheletes. I find it hard to believe that you have scrimmaged many times against Zane Williams. He was standing on the field with the coaches, when they scrimmaged ya'll due to an injury.

The Williams kid is a good back, maybe not a D 1 kid but a kid that could play D2 or something of the sort.

And for daddy5009 quite bashing kids, you've waited all this time to jump on Deweyville, but it's taken 9 weeks.....what patience. Idiot!

Dewyville, ya'll were making a statue of coach Bickam a week ago, now he's an idiot, You are 7-2 in Deweyville, TX give the guy some credit. So he didn't go see a kid in the Hospital, did you even ask him why before you bashed him? You are lucky to have him see what happens when he leaves.

he didn't come to the hospital because he didn't want to one of the other guys there called him and he was at home. thats the only reason he even spoke to the freshman that broke his leg and we was not makin a statue of coach bickham but he is a pretty good coach he just walked in on a lot of talent. put all and all he is a pretty good guy

Marc Esway from Warren.Don't know if he is the best or not but he is definitely in the top 5.This kid could play at any of the bigger schools,he has all the tools.He has good size ,great speed and will flat out finish a run.He had 229 yards on 29 carries last week and has been held under 176 only once this season.That was against E/C where he had 55 yards in less than 1 quarter and was injured.From what I hear he already has several bigger schools looking at him.He is the best kept secret in southeast Texas.

My vote goes to Marc Esway from Warren.He has rushed for over 200 yards in just about every game this season despite the defenses keying solely on him.His only game this year he didn't have real good stats was EC.

What about his stats against west hardin

Comparing Justin Williams to Michael Mosley is not comparing apples to apples.. 2100 yds and 30 TD's against a below average schedule in 10 games.. Mosley has 100 yards and 3 TD's less and missed a game vs. Central and was hobbled by injury in a few more. Also went against two of the best defenses in the region vs LaMarque and Dayton. I would think Mosley would be well over 2500 yards, probably more vs. the competition that Deweyville plays. But, you do have to take into consideration that Mosley has a great O-Line as well. So, these comparisons are really not fair. I have not seen Justin Williams play live and I am not taking anything away from his great accomplishments this season. But, to me Mosley's numbers and the competition he has faced are much more impressive.

I went to school in PNG and in my senior year I went to Big Ned and I am just tired of all of the kids in the smaller schools not getting the credit where it is due! I have a son on the D'Ville JV and I am proud of these boys and I know most of the Varsity kids and they are a team not just a bunch of individuals.I am proud of both the JV and Varsity kids on a great season and I know this year will be one to remeber.The boys on these 5A ,4A, and 3A schoole get so much attetion things are blown out of preportion ! The most important things in our lives is our kids and I want them all to get a fair shake!!!!!

Why should you be surprised! If D'ville got the publicity that Nederalnd gets' date=' then there would be no doubt the Justin Williams is the best.......2100 yards ... 30 td's... come on now! and I went to school in Nederland and Port Neches. Just because they are at a 4A school they get all of the covrage![/quote']

Usually because they play against better competition. Can he put those kinds of numbers against better teams...I bet not. It's easy to run against teams like Warren and the like. If he does that against teams like Wo-s or Dayton, then he might get noticed.

To suggest that a kid from Nederland could or would be more productive than a kid from Deweyville simply because he is from a larger school makes little to no sense.

We will never know how the Nederland RB would perform if he played at Deweyville nor will we ever know how the Deweyville RB would play if he played at Nederland. But to suggest one is better than the other based on physical address invalidates your argument.

Personally I think both RB's are excellent talents in their own rights and both posess the talent to play at the next level. I dont know what level that may be but they are both candidates in my opinion.

Best of luck to both young men.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder