PNG vs Willis At The Butch Saturday

injun

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="HUM398" post="908279" timestamp="1289707986"]
[quote author=indianforever link=topic=76075.msg908265#msg908265 date=1289707654]
PNG 42
Willis 21
[/quote]

Do yall have a strong defensive unit?
[/quote]PN-G's defense is more or less a hit and miss.  But boy, then they hit, they hit.  But when they miss, it's like a hot knife through butter.  IF their defense plays like it have been playing for the last 2 weeks, that 42-21 score above just may become a reality...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="908295" timestamp="1289708376"]
Get over youselves...  You make it seem like your fans are the only ones that can bring money to BISD.  Our fans and any other team that we play bring in dough as well.  Katy packed the stands when they came down here...
[/quote]sea of red!

[quote name="1KatKiller" post="908282" timestamp="1289708073"]
Willis will be the home team & keep underestimating Willis....I'm sure Brenham did the same with Kingwood Park.
[/quote]

Honestly....Yall are talented, but arent there yet.  Yalls offensive and defensive lines are really soft.  In the playoffs that is going to kill you.   But hey, i am rooting for all the 18-4a teams in the playoffs....Even K-Park, who i abhor.

Hum398, I NEVER said willis was there...they are very young...they're junior heavy...they've never played in a big game before..the one vs. Humble was the first time for them...they'll eventually get there...they played very hard tonight and got a win. It's a huge step forward for them. I'm very well aware of their weaknesses and eventually it'll do them in, but out of 22 starters, 19 will be back next year.

Get over youselves...  You make it seem like your fans are the only ones that can bring money to BISD.  Our fans and any other team that we play bring in dough as well.  Katy packed the stands when they came down here...
[/quote] They can keep their money and keep their butts in Port Neches! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

[/quote]Soulja, I believe the $$$$ they are talking about is the rental fee they have to pay to play a playoff game there..Iam sure its not cheap.BISD is making some coin on these games

[quote name="1KatKiller" post="908311" timestamp="1289708907"]
Hum398, I NEVER said willis was there...they are very young...they're junior heavy...they've never played in a big game before..the one vs. Humble was the first time for them...they'll eventually get there...they played very hard tonight and got a win. It's a huge step forward for them. I'm very well aware of their weaknesses and eventually it'll do them in, but out of 22 starters, 19 will be back next year.
[/quote]

Look forward to seeing them again next year then.

[quote name="NDNWarrior" post="908187" timestamp="1289705894"]
[quote author=indnfan link=topic=76075.msg908172#msg908172 date=1289705670]
I han heard both Willis ang Mag. had already agreed to play in Baytown. I just dont see Willis coming to Bmt. as a neutral site.
[quote author=indnfan link=topic=76075.msg908161#msg908161 date=1289705476]
[quote author=GGLG link=topic=76075.msg908154#msg908154 date=1289705382]
SAT, 7:00 THE BUTCH
[/quote]
Is this a fact?
[/quote]
[/quote]

Confirmed on the PNG site....Saturday at 7 pm, the Butch.  PNG will wear purple jerseys, Willis the white. Scalp 'em, Indians!!!!
[/quote]

Man, ya'll are getting lucky with the game locations so far!  :D
Good luck. I was thinking ya'll should win this one pretty easily, however today has been a good lesson in "anything is possible" and past performance certainly hasn't been a good predictor of anything. 
Best of luck anyhow! I do know Willis is in for a surprise when it comes to the size of your fanbase!  8)

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="908251" timestamp="1289707442"]
[quote author=mamajag link=topic=76075.msg908218#msg908218 date=1289706639]
PNG fans are complainting about the Butch.......play at your stadium,the volume is too loud !
[/quote]
I would love to play at the Reservation...evidently that's not an option.You talk big, but we are pumping $$$$$$ to BISD. I bet Carrol Thomas doesn't want us to play at home and keep those $$$$$$$. I couldn't care less about the music before a game, just the game itself. It was BH accouncers, so BH was probably playing the music.
[/quote]
Soulja..you need to re-read my post. I NEVER said that PNG was the only people that bring fans. I was responding to an ignorant post about us staying home and playing. I think The Butch is a awesome place to play and have never said anything to the contrary. We do pay a rental fee and BISD benefits from concessions vs having the game at PNG where they would make NO MONEY off the game....that was my point. It is funny to see how people jump to conclusions and take the ball and run with what someone said, especially when you throw a jab at PNG in the process. There are a lot of PNG fans, including me, who will be there Friday to support the Jags, so I am not sure what's up with the attitude towards us. Stop being so defensive...GEEZ!

The only one that seems to be sensitive about the "butch", is mamajag. I think the stadium is nice, and it sure beats traveling to the Houston area. It feels like a home game in Beaumont--plus more people will be there since you don't have to travel far.

PN-G will be Visitors.  There was some confusion over that earlier.

[quote name="NDN79" post="908530" timestamp="1289737512"]
The only one that seems to be sensitive about the "butch", is mamajag. I think the stadium is nice, and it sure beats traveling to the Houston area. It feels like a home game in Beaumont--plus more people will be there since you don't have to travel far.

PN-G will be Visitors.   There was some confusion over that earlier.
[/quote]
Soulja posted 2 things directed at us, also. I love their stadium, it is first class and doesn't involve travel for us,so I am all for it. Two people complain about the music and now we can all stuff it and play somewhere else....I guess I should just consider the source. While everyone else is supporting 20-4A, I guess some people can't get over their hate.

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="908532" timestamp="1289738645"]
[quote author=NDN79 link=topic=76075.msg908530#msg908530 date=1289737512]

PN-G will be Visitors.   There was some confusion over that earlier.
[/quote]
Soulja posted 2 things directed at us, also. I love their stadium, it is first class and doesn't involve travel for us,so I am all for it. Two people complain about the music and now we can all stuff it and play somewhere else....I guess I should just consider the source. While everyone else is supporting 20-4A, I guess some people can't get over their hate.
[/quote]

Count your blessings indian...You could be Kirbyville... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder