PNG vs Willis At The Butch Saturday

injun

I love Kirbyville. Great team, fans and coach. I guess I should have said I am supporting all SE Texas teams. I have friends that have some relatives playing for Kirbyville, so I have been a fan for years. I hope to make one of y'alls playoff games. I hope this is the year y'all win it all. I was sick for y'all last year, losing State, I really thought the Cats would win. Your community has a lot to be proud of.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="NDN79" post="908530" timestamp="1289737512"]
The only one that seems to be sensitive about the "butch", is mamajag. I think the stadium is nice, and it sure beats traveling to the Houston area. It feels like a home game in Beaumont--plus more people will be there since you don't have to travel far.

PN-G will be Visitors.   There was some confusion over that earlier.
[/quote]GOOD IDEA! GO TO HOUSTON!!!!!!

WOW--getting a little slow! It took 1 hour and 27 minutes to get a response!!Make no mistake about it mamajag--ALL of Indian Nation would go to Houston if we had to--but, alas--we don't have to. It seems we again have the great fortune to play in Beaumont, for which I am extremely glad for--keep the money and the tax dollars in the local economy is what I say! BISD loves the Indians--and the Indians love BISD. I hope we can play all of our games here!!

mammajag kharma ia a b*&^%, whats your problem we support the jags every time ya'll are in the playoffs. I'll bet more PNG people have attended Jag games after we got knocked out than Central people have supported us. Why do you have such hate for PNG? 20-4A always sticks together in the playoffs other than you, if we lose and Jags are still in it you will see me in my purple and white cheering for the Jags. Just keep the hate in your heart your the only one it's hurting!

Go PNG & 20-4A!

[quote name="NDN79" post="908557" timestamp="1289743940"]
WOW--getting a little slow! It took 1 hour and 27 minutes to get a response!!Make no mistake about it mamajag--ALL of Indian Nation would go to Houston if we had to--but, alas--we don't have to. It seems we again have the great fortune to play in Beaumont, for which I am extremely glad for--keep the money and the tax dollars in the local economy is what I say! BISD loves the Indians--and the Indians love BISD. I hope we can play all of our games here!!
[/quote] Not slow.... taking a break from stupid posters!!!!!

Ouch!! why oh why would you want to call me names?? I said Indians love BISD--which would include Central, and by extension that would include you(if you really are a Central fan and not just posing as one).Well maybe you will have a change of heart and come to love the Indians as we love you--I will even keep a purple shirt ready for you(size small of course).

[quote name="mamajag" post="908560" timestamp="1289744402"]
[quote author=NDN79 link=topic=76075.msg908557#msg908557 date=1289743940]
[/quote]

Sadly you are probably one of the most ignorant posters on here. I don't like saying that but your hatred for PN-G is evident in all your posts and 90 percent of them make absolutely no sense. You should retire from the boards. I am embarrassed for you.

[quote name="indnfan" post="908172" timestamp="1289705670"]
I han heard both Willis ang Mag. had already agreed to play in Baytown. I just dont see Willis coming to Bmt. as a neutral site.
[quote author=indnfan link=topic=76075.msg908161#msg908161 date=1289705476]
[quote author=GGLG link=topic=76075.msg908154#msg908154 date=1289705382]
SAT, 7:00 THE BUTCH
[/quote]
Is this a fact?
[/quote]
YES. They got their choice of when to play(Sat); we got choice of place. 7:00 at the Butch

[quote name="mamajag" post="908560" timestamp="1289744402"]
[quote author=NDN79 link=topic=76075.msg908557#msg908557 date=1289743940]
[/quote]
Obviously she hasn't taken a break from making stupid posts.

[quote name="NDN79" post="908591" timestamp="1289747591"]
Thanks baddog! I hope we can have another PN-G / Nederland double header play-off in the future. The last time we did that, our game wasn't over until 1:15 am. That brings back some memories of playing in the dome.
[/quote]

Was that the year when you played for state against Stephenville? We had won our game and came ove to the PNG side (which wasn't easy because the ushers wouldn't let us at first) and y'all were already killing that team you were playing.

Mid County teams like ''The Butch''. PNG is 2-0 and Nederland is 1-1 (should have been 2-0)  ;D

Jags play Friday and y'all play Saturday. I might catch one of those.

Sure is nice playing close to home, and a real shot to the local restaurants and economy as well. I remember coming home late from the Dome (seems like a doubleheader) in some intense fog. Had to drive back to Ned at about 30 mph. Dont miss the drive but, sure enjoyed the back to back high school playoffs at the Dome. Saw some good games, and had alot of fun!!!!

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="908569" timestamp="1289745806"]
I am excited we are playing at the Butch and on a Saturday.  It is a great facility and I for one love that we are playing there.
[/quote]And as a Beaumonter we appreciate those very nice comments about our new sport facility. I, like others was tired of having to go to Houston for every playoff game.

[quote name="baddog" post="908604" timestamp="1289748276"]
[quote author=NDN79 link=topic=76075.msg908591#msg908591 date=1289747591]
Thanks baddog! I hope we can have another PN-G / Nederland double header play-off in the future. The last time we did that, our game wasn't over until 1:15 am. That brings back some memories of playing in the dome.
[/quote]

Was that the year when you played for state against Stephenville? We had won our game and came ove to the PNG side (which wasn't easy because the ushers wouldn't let us at first) and y'all were already killing that team you were playing.

Mid County teams like ''The Butch''. PNG is 2-0 and Nederland is 1-1 [b](should have been 2-0) [/b]  ;D

Jags play Friday and y'all play Saturday. I might catch one of those.

[/quote] ::) ::)  ;D ;D

[quote name="WBbear" post="908617" timestamp="1289748712"]
[quote author=Cheermom4 link=topic=76075.msg908569#msg908569 date=1289745806]
I am excited we are playing at the Butch and on a Saturday.  It is a great facility and I for one love that we are playing there.
[/quote]And as a Beaumonter we appreciate those very nice comments about our new sport facility. I, like others was tired of having to go to Houston for every playoff game.
[/quote]Ditto!  ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder