liberty's Darrin Edwards and Jordan Jones....under-rated?

dreski

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="900535" timestamp="1289152381"]
Martin was 1st team all dist as a soph and 2nd team all dist as a jr. He was also tswa honorable mention all state last year.btw I bet that jones won't be 1st team all dist this year.
[/quote]

ur proabably right because being 2nd overall n district ur 1st yr on varsity def. translates to not gettin selected all district...right. and i see that ur "3 all state wr's" has since changed to one all state and 1 all district dude get outta here wit that plz... never said they were the best in the world... simply asked the question of do u or do u not think these players are under-rated... wow... what are they teaching in school these days... topics are topics for a reason. we're not about to turn my forum into the huffman d*** riding forum. NO SIR NO THANX

stop riding d simply because ur from there. look at the numbers... those are facts and unless u have a vote who r u 2 say who will and wont make the team? an martin was at bst an hon. mention... def. dont see that on the website tho... hmm... im sure jones will make a-d. an what wr's were they competing with in district lst yr? if im not mistaken yall were the only team with a passing game... smh...

[quote name="chs11" post="900563" timestamp="1289154125"]
heck no they aren't underated, just look how well they against the quality teams in the district, that will answer your question right there.
[/quote]

edwards rushed for over 120 on EVERY TEAM HE PLAYED! jones was blanketed after the 1st few games... guess the coaches payed attention in the film room. he's been gettin doubled and tripled since the huffman game... does that not count for anything. lets not forget about the qb throwing 4 int's every big game.... hmmm

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="900343" timestamp="1289139586"]
[quote author=dreski link=topic=75696.msg900251#msg900251 date=1289110367]
coldspring and huffman... i say that because i believe cs beat wo-s last year and cs beat huffman by a td this year... contrary to popular belief liberty actually should have played cs to within a touchdown... it was actually a very good game for a while... although cs just ran up the middle successfully over and over... with all the to's liberty was able to cause... ball bounces the other way...who know's... but bak to the bad coaching... who runs the ball on 1st an 10 then 2nd an 20 then 2nd and 25 then 2nd and 30 then 3rd an 30... terrible... this was all on the same drive btw... its kinda one of those u had to be there things... to sum it up... potent offense (when the coach shows up) no defense...at all... seriously... none
[/quote]

And exactly how long was this a good game?  It was 22-0 at the end of the 1st quarter! Look, Jones and Edwards have put up good numbers, but the scoring hasn't been there when they have stepped up against the quality teams.  You tout what the Panthers did against Cleveland...do you mean 2-8 Cleveland?

Look, if you're bristled at the comments that have come out with the predicted outcome of the WO-S/Liberty game, sorry.  You're gonna have to develop a little thicker skin because it will probably only intensify.  Also, don't take the comments of posters here to believe that the WO-S coaching staff is taking the game lightly.  Rest assured that as we are having this little tete de tete, the coaching staff are working on the plans to stop the aforementioned Misters Jones and Edwards, as well as Daniel Fitzwater (funny that you didn't mention your young QB as I have been pretty darn impressed with him). 

Now, as your tendency to "criticize" the coaching and play calling at Liberty, I'd be careful on that ground as I know for a fact that the OC/Baseball coach at Liberty has family who are posters on this board who, well, let's say, have some clout.
[/quote]this ^^  :D

omg oh on please... i'll tone it down being that my goal of gettin our kids recognition is far more important...but dude... its a forum who cares if u boot me...if need be i can make my own site... wow... haha nice to see u guys feeling all powerful tho

[quote name="dreski" post="900584" timestamp="1289154895"]
omg oh on please... i'll tone it down being that my goal of gettin our kids recognition is far more important...but dude... its a forum who cares if u boot me...[b]if need be i can make my own site[/b]... wow... haha nice to see u guys feeling all powerful tho
[/quote]

you could, but no one would go to it... so there goes the recognition idea. ;)

[quote name="PANTHERPLAYA09" post="900805" timestamp="1289164904"]
This guy shouldn't be on the forum. He is making a fool of himself, telling others to commit suicide, creating a bad name for the residents of Liberty and making a mockery of Liberty football. I'm all for him being banned.
[/quote]

Your wish was granted earlier this afternoon.  Look, folks you can come on here and toot your teams horn ALL you want....the more the better as far as I am concerned...but that does not give you license to say WHATEVER crosses your mind.

[quote name="Bigboss" post="900345" timestamp="1289139847"]
Jones wouldn't start at WR for Huffman. Edwards wouldn't start for Coldspring at rb. I'll guarantee their coaches would stand by that.
[/quote]

Insane. Jones might not start but only bc of experience in Huffman, But EDWARDS would definitely start anywhere in the district. ANYWHERE, he has better vision than the kid from CS just not as good as an O-line or a heavy run offense

Guest Air Bisquit
One of the funniest threads I have read in along time.

Dreski, life is short and your run on this board was almost as short...to bad ;D ;D

When you start your forum be sure to let us know, because that would be some fun reading ;D

[quote name="First Down" post="901732" timestamp="1289241469"]
One of the funniest threads I have read in along time.

Dreski, life is short and your run on this board was almost as short...to bad ;D ;D

When you start your forum be sure to let us know, because that would be some fun reading ;D
[/quote]

;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder