PN-G vs. BH Playoff Predictions?

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="904496" timestamp="1289513245"]
[quote author=TDs N Beer link=topic=75638.msg904487#msg904487 date=1289512674]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=75638.msg904470#msg904470 date=1289511816]
[quote author=TDs N Beer link=topic=75638.msg904467#msg904467 date=1289511690]
I don't speak for all PNG fans.  However, If PNG makes it to the 4th round to face Brenham I promise the results won't be the same as last year.  Brenham was lucky to make it out of that game with a win.  PNG was bringing it in the second half.  You Brenham fans need to be pulling for who ever PNG plays and make sure to say your prayers at night for the next few weeks. 
[/quote]

I want a rematch, but it's one at a time...
[/quote]

Be careful of what you wish for. :)
[/quote]

Longway to go before that's a possibility.
[/quote]

Actually, it's a possibility right now! It's a long way to go before it becomes a reality though! ;)

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TDs N Beer" post="904487" timestamp="1289512674"]
I don't speak for all PNG fans.  However, If PNG makes it to the 4th round to face Brenham I promise the results won't be the same as last year.  Brenham was lucky to make it out of that game with a win.  PNG was bringing it in the second half.  You Brenham fans need to be pulling for who ever PNG plays and make sure to say your prayers at night for the next few weeks. 
[/quote]

[/quote]

TDs and Beer, I would like to congratulate you on selecting a truly stellar screen name.
[/quote]

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="904457" timestamp="1289511044"]
Ndnsrock44, I have nothing against PNG.  I actually, somewhat admire, the PNG faithful. (must of them anyways) I don't point out things to jump on other teams, I'm a high school football fan and I do it in a joking manner or.  After all that's what threads are for.  Now, if you think i'm afraid to see Brenham meet up with PNG or anybody else, you're delusional.  Say were classless fans if that's how you see it, but many others would disagree with you.  I'm glad you remember that chant, cuz if we meet up in the 4th round you will probably be hearing it again.  BTW, it's to celebrate a win, not be nasty or disrespectful.  (kinda like cherokee) Win and you won't have to worry about it.  My comments about Faircloth were my opinion, and I shouldn't have expressed them the way I did, but I've already apologized for that.  Good luck in the playoffs, so we can see this rematch...   ;)
[/quote]
Cherokee is our fight song, we sing it to celebrate a score or a big play. We also sing it after every game, win or lose. The song brenham fans sing is directed at the opposing team and fans.....we kicked your butt, now go home. Evidently we have a different definition of class. That is usually what drunk college students sing after their basketball team eliminates someone from the tournament. I never said that you were afraid of us. A team as good as brenham should fear no team. PNG doesn't fear brenham, we respect them as a good team. I can promise you, if we meet again and beat ya'll, the PNG fans won't be taunting your team and fans. It is a heart breaking thing to see your team fight their hearts out and lose and end their season. Being mocked with a song is not something that people want to hear when their season is done. Its one thing to take a loss hard, but when you can't win with class, what does that say about you? I am sure that your lack of class pissed off every team you beat by singing that song. So I am sure I have a lot of other team's fans that agree with me. I hope Aledo was gracious enough to not taunt you after the Cubs and their fans were heartboken after losing the State Championship.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="904501" timestamp="1289513463"]
[quote author=TDs N Beer link=topic=75638.msg904487#msg904487 date=1289512674]
[/quote]

[/quote]

TDs and Beer, I would like to congratulate you on selecting a truly stellar screen name.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Thanks.

Guest Two-Dogs...
Up on the hill the equipment managers are getting a jump on the game and are handing these out today.

[IMG]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx8/Carzan/hightop.jpg[/img][IMG]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx8/Carzan/equipment_manager.jpg[/img]

[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="904503" timestamp="1289513543"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=75638.msg904457#msg904457 date=1289511044]
Ndnsrock44, I have nothing against PNG.  I actually, somewhat admire, the PNG faithful. (must of them anyways) I don't point out things to jump on other teams, I'm a high school football fan and I do it in a joking manner or.  After all that's what threads are for.  Now, if you think i'm afraid to see Brenham meet up with PNG or anybody else, you're delusional.  Say were classless fans if that's how you see it, but many others would disagree with you.  I'm glad you remember that chant, cuz if we meet up in the 4th round you will probably be hearing it again.  BTW, it's to celebrate a win, not be nasty or disrespectful.  (kinda like cherokee) Win and you won't have to worry about it.  My comments about Faircloth were my opinion, and I shouldn't have expressed them the way I did, but I've already apologized for that.  Good luck in the playoffs, so we can see this rematch...   ;)
[/quote]
Cherokee is our fight song, we sing it to celebrate a score or a big play. We also sing it after every game, win or lose. The song brenham fans sing is directed at the opposing team and fans.....we kicked your butt, now go home. Evidently we have a different definition of class. That is usually what drunk college students sing after their basketball team eliminates someone from the tournament. I never said that you were afraid of us. A team as good as brenham should fear no team. PNG doesn't fear brenham, we respect them as a good team. I can promise you, if we meet again and beat ya'll, the PNG fans won't be taunting your team and fans. It is a heart breaking thing to see your team fight their hearts out and lose and end their season. Being mocked with a song is not something that people want to hear when their season is done. Its one thing to take a loss hard, but when you can't win with class, what does that say about you? I am sure that your lack of class pissed off every team you beat by singing that song. So I am sure I have a lot of other team's fans that agree with me. I hope Aledo was gracious enough to not taunt you after the Cubs and their fans were heartboken after losing the State Championship.
[/quote]They respect you and have so much class that they will never taunt you.....never.......except for classless pics of whizzing on opposing teams helmets. Oh, but it is PNG doing it so it must not be classless. Get past the first round guys then worry about round 2.

[quote name="indianforever" post="904543" timestamp="1289516295"]
it is fun to talk trash to the opposing team the week before the game, but i have just as much respect for BH as i do for any other team...I want to wish the BH fans and players a safe trip to and from the game and also an injury free game for both teams
[/quote]

Yeah ^ that.  No injuries on Friday night.

[quote name="Eagle11" post="904528" timestamp="1289515212"]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=75638.msg904503#msg904503 date=1289513543]
[/quote]
[/quote]They respect you and have so much class that they will never taunt you.....never.......except for classless pics of whizzing on opposing teams helmets. Oh, but it is PNG doing it so it must not be classless. Get past the first round guys then worry about round 2.
[/quote]

2-Dogs is just trying to stay as classy as the BH uniforms and I believe it was a nice gesture to preemptivly welcome ya'll to basketball season.   

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="indianforever" post="904543" timestamp="1289516295"]
it is fun to talk trash to the opposing team the week before the game, but i have just as much respect for BH as i do for any other team...I want to wish the BH fans and players a safe trip to and from the game and also an injury free game for both teams
[/quote]

Agreed. The trash talk is all in fun! I do want to wish all of the BH fans a safe trip and and also hope for an injury free game! Now we've only got about 26 hours left before kick-off so to all the BH players get some rest, you're gonna need it!!

And if somehow the Red Sea parts tomorrow and the Eagles come out on top I will support you guys to the end of the road. I will even pay the dry cleaning bill to get the Indian Whizz of your helmets and jerseys!! ;D ;D

Eagle11... There have been so many classy BH people on here. ::) I don't judge BH by the posters on here, so you shouldn't judge everyone by two dogs post, which was done in fun after comments about it raining. When you you have a whole crowd taunting the opposing team and players like brenham does is what I was talking about. As far as Manvel, 4th roind, etc....BrenhamFan is the one that brought that up. I wish ya'll a sfe trip to and from the game...I just hope the 3-plus hours in between won't be very enjoyable for ya'll. ;D I expect BH to bring it just like they did last year. I have posted this here before....I respect any kids that busts his butt for his school and makes the sacrifices neccesary to do so...

two dogs...loved the basketball picture...I know it was in good fun!

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="ndnsrock44" post="904581" timestamp="1289519459"]
Eagle11... There have been so many classy BH people on here. ::) I don't judge BH by the posters on here, so you shouldn't judge everyone by [b]two dogs post, which was done in fun after comments about it raining.[/b] When you you have a whole crowd taunting the opposing team and players like brenham does is what I was talking about. As far as Manvel, 4th roind, etc....BrenhamFan is the one that brought that up. I wish ya'll a sfe trip to and from the game...I just hope the 3-plus hours in between won't be very enjoyable for ya'll. ;D I expect BH to bring it just like they did last year. I have posted this here before....I respect any kids that busts his butt for his school and makes the sacrifices neccesary to do so...

[/quote]

Yes it was, but I like this one better! ;D ;D ;D

[IMG]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx8/Carzan/bbal.jpg[/img]

[quote name="Two-Dogs..." post="904583" timestamp="1289519707"]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=75638.msg904581#msg904581 date=1289519459]
Eagle11... There have been so many classy BH people on here. ::) I don't judge BH by the posters on here, so you shouldn't judge everyone by [b]two dogs post, which was done in fun after comments about it raining.[/b] When you you have a whole crowd taunting the opposing team and players like brenham does is what I was talking about. As far as Manvel, 4th roind, etc....BrenhamFan is the one that brought that up. I wish ya'll a sfe trip to and from the game...I just hope the 3-plus hours in between won't be very enjoyable for ya'll. ;D I expect BH to bring it just like they did last year. I have posted this here before....I respect any kids that busts his butt for his school and makes the sacrifices neccesary to do so...

[/quote]

[/quote]
To bad Bh doesnt have any black people on their basketball team!!!

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="904632" timestamp="1289524588"]
[quote author=Two-Dogs... link=topic=75638.msg904583#msg904583 date=1289519707]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=75638.msg904581#msg904581 date=1289519459]

[/quote]

[/quote]
To bad Bh doesnt have any black people on their basketball team!!!
[/quote]Yup your right, the photo was merely a representation of kids playing roundball. perhaps this one is real enough for ya.

[IMG]http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx8/Carzan/BHILLBBALL.jpg[/img]

Guest Two-Dogs...
What's really bad about me posting those pics is I really like roundball season more than football season, we (PNG) just don't excell at that sport too often. We are working on it though!!! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="friogal" post="904730" timestamp="1289528010"]
Good luck in the playoffs, so we can see this rematch...   ;)
[/quote]

That rematch just isn't possible Brenham Fan!  ;)
[/quote]

Brenham will beat dayton...dayton is just a stepping stone to state for Brenham ;)