19-4A Playoff spots

[quote name="bronco1" post="887967" timestamp="1288103867"]
[quote author=cbear4 link=topic=75029.msg887963#msg887963 date=1288103709]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=75029.msg887828#msg887828 date=1288069582]
You have a very weak district  here. Get it! Dayton and everyone else. ----cbear4 - was that the realist or the dreamer talking ?  Dayton weak ! please share some of your expert insight !  Inquiring minds want to know !
[/quote]
Before you get all bent out shape the post was aimed at all BH supporters, not Dayton. Read it first then I will sell you some of insight.
[/quote]

Not bent just injecting my opinion of your opinion, it's all good.
[/quote]
Yes, Dayton then everyone else. Clear?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="QB01" post="887985" timestamp="1288104998"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75029.msg887970#msg887970 date=1288103979]
BH has clinched a playoff spot just like Dayton. cbear4 you have no idea what you are talking about.
[/quote]

If they lose to GCM and Crosby, there is a chance that they dont get in.
[/quote]
I never was quoted as saying I knew the scenarious I just know there is a cap on points if it is deciding a playoff spot. UIL Website... You tell me a fact on what u know about the scenario and I will check it myself. I advise anyone to do the same. If you want to debate football, I know where my bet goes. Sorry! I have seen to many of the idiots here. Are you one of them?

gee barbershill89 has got it all figured it out, hope we do get he hill because as statistics go i would have to say we beat you just as we did last year.  I dont care how many points we have given up this year we all know that our defense isnt worth talking about but i can promise you our offense will put the points on the mound just as Dayton did. Hope you dont get what you think you really want it might jump up and kick you in the diaper. I have nothing but respect for Dayton but as for the rest of the district not worth mentioning. I am not gonna look past week 10 till it is over and done with but on the flip side i am ready for some playoff atmosphere  anyway so come on playoffs.

[quote name="rollinac" post="888300" timestamp="1288127161"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75029.msg888287#msg888287 date=1288126004]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=75029.msg888260#msg888260 date=1288124195]
*raises hand* I know.. how bout when the last district game is played we will ALL know who is in and who is out...and if ties are the subject.. I bet we will all know who goes where in 19-4A by Sunday October 31st. just saying... being I am one of the ones who has ALREADY stated that I don't know a whole lot bout football... I just love the Broncos  ;D
[/quote]

Back to somehting you do know about, how is my buddy Tyrone?   ;D ;D ;D  Somebody steal his computer?  I hear that has been an issue around Dayton before.   ;D ;D ;D  

I have a serious question now.  I was in Dayton yesterday (I know, yall felt smarter) and this woman below was in front of me at a red light.  What is the purpose of a bobble-head armadillo in the back window?  Is this like a tool to draw them in the yard for supper?  I don't understand the ways of you folks in Dayton sometimes.  What gives?  

[/quote]

Aw C'mon dude...don't act like BH is some Cosmopolitan Yuppie hangout.  Or should I start listing some of the things I've seen while stopping for gas/drinks there at Angel's across from City Hall....
[/quote]

Sure it is.  We got a Subway and a Sonic now......LOL 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="888366" timestamp="1288136922"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=75029.msg888300#msg888300 date=1288127161]
*raises hand* I know.. how bout when the last district game is played we will ALL know who is in and who is out...and if ties are the subject.. I bet we will all know who goes where in 19-4A by Sunday October 31st. just saying... being I am one of the ones who has ALREADY stated that I don't know a whole lot bout football... I just love the Broncos  ;D
[/quote]

Back to somehting you do know about, how is my buddy Tyrone?   ;D ;D ;D  Somebody steal his computer?  I hear that has been an issue around Dayton before.   ;D ;D ;D  

I have a serious question now.  I was in Dayton yesterday (I know, yall felt smarter) and this woman below was in front of me at a red light.  What is the purpose of a bobble-head armadillo in the back window?  Is this like a tool to draw them in the yard for supper?  I don't understand the ways of you folks in Dayton sometimes.  What gives?  

[/quote]

Aw C'mon dude...don't act like BH is some Cosmopolitan Yuppie hangout.  Or should I start listing some of the things I've seen while stopping for gas/drinks there at Angel's across from City Hall....
[/quote]

[/quote]

We got 3 Subways and 2 Sonics!  Lol.  ;D ;)

[quote name="bh89-2" post="888366" timestamp="1288136922"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=75029.msg888300#msg888300 date=1288127161]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And a Pizza Hut!!!!  sort of

Have two comments to make..

Their no way BH can just sit on here saying Dayton,Central and BH will win their games..Besides anyone who makes it in 20-4A will be good...You people talk about we're loseing cause we are sorry, but maybe we're loseing cause everone is good in 20-4A..

and 2nd
You said no one in 20-4A has anything close to a shutdown Defense..But I'd beg to differ..I defense is pretty solid if you ask me..[quote name="bh89-2" post="888254" timestamp="1288124025"]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75029.msg888137#msg888137 date=1288116055]
you have also seen them against a productive defense i bet. [u][b]nothing against BH boys but their defense isnt the strongest[/b][/u]. Lately they have stepped it up a bunch but doesnt compare to PNG defense etc. Guess we will have to find out how it goes.
[/quote]

OH MY, you sir have won the prize!!!!  ::) ::)  The Forest Gump post of the year.  ;D ;D

[b]Let's look at PNG 's Defense[/b]

1st They have allowed 33.8 points per game.  :o :o :o ::)
2nd Before you go down the better competition road, they have allowed 35.6 points since district started.  :o :o
3rd They lost to Nederland a week after Vidor beat Nederland and two weeks after BH beat Nederland.  ::) ::)
4th Two weeks ago a 1-win Ozen almost beat them in overtime and scored 42 points on PNG.  ::) ::)
5th PNG still has 2 potential and at least 1 for sure loss on their schedule. 
6th There is not a team in 20-4A that has anything close to a shut-down defense.
7th. Most importantly, PNG sucks.

[b]Lets look at BH's Defense  [/b] 

1st. BH installed a new offense and defense this year.  They have allowed 21.3 points per game for the year, inlcuding 54 point beat down by Dayton.
2nd. After playing Dayton in week 1 of district play, BH has only allowed 7 points per game. 
3rd.  Galena Park was avergaing over 40 points per game before BH, including scoring 23 on Dayton.  BH allowed GP 7.
4th. BH has already beat Nederland, who beat PNG and Lumberton.
5th.  We are just flat ars better than PNG, LCM, Nederland, and Livingston.
6th. Central has has trouble beating BH in the past.  I don't see it being a sure win for Central this year, if they play. 

;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

[quote name="D3zii" post="888416" timestamp="1288141430"]

Theirs no way BH-92 can just sit on here saying Dayton,Central and BH will win their games..anything can happen in the playoffs...Besides anyone who makes it in 20-4A will be good...You people talk about 20-4A is losing cause we are beating each other, but maybe we're loseing cause we have some dang good teams

and 2nd
You said no one in 20-4A has anything close to a shutdown Defense..But I'd beg to differ..I defense is pretty solid if you ask me..

[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=75029.msg888254#msg888254 date=1288124025]
[quote author=WhatHappened? link=topic=75029.msg888137#msg888137 date=1288116055]
you have also seen them against a productive defense i bet. [u][b]nothing against BH boys but their defense isnt the strongest[/b][/u]. Lately they have stepped it up a bunch but doesnt compare to PNG defense etc. Guess we will have to find out how it goes.
[/quote]

OH MY, you sir have won the prize!!!!   ::) ::)  The Forest Gump post of the year.   ;D ;D

1st They have allowed 33.8 points per game.   :o :o :o ::)
2nd Before you go down the better competition road, they have allowed 35.6 points since district started.  :o :o
3rd They lost to Nederland a week after Vidor beat Nederland and two weeks after BH beat Nederland.  ::) ::)
4th Two weeks ago a 1-win Ozen almost beat them in overtime and scored 42 points on PNG.  ::) ::)
6th There is not a team in 20-4A that has anything close to a shut-down defense.

1st. BH installed a new offense and defense this year.  They have allowed 21.3 points per game for the year, inlcuding 54 point beat down by Dayton.
2nd. After playing Dayton in week 1 of district play, BH has only allowed 7 points per game. 
3rd.  Galena Park was avergaing over 40 points per game before BH, including scoring 23 on Dayton.  BH allowed GP 7.
6th. Central has has trouble beating BH in the past.  I don't see it being a sure win for Central this year, if they play. 

;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

Theirs no way BH-92 can just sit on here saying Dayton,Central and BH will win their games..anything can happen in the playoffs...Besides anyone who makes it in 20-4A will be good...You people talk about 20-4A is losing cause we are beating each other, but maybe we're loseing cause we have some dang good teams

and 2nd
You said no one in 20-4A has anything close to a shutdown Defense..But I'd beg to differ..I defense is pretty solid if you ask me..

[quote name="bh89-2" post="888254" timestamp="1288124025"]
[/quote]

OH MY, you sir have won the prize!!!!   ::) ::)  The Forest Gump post of the year.   ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

and 2nd

[quote name="bh89-2" post="888254" timestamp="1288124025"]
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

I hear ya D3zii 20-4A is a bunch of slightly above average teams ;D. Central is undefeated I know but...............DAYTON would smash anybody in 20-4A. Thats for another thread. 19-4A I think BH is a team to watch (hope smoking baby doesnt see this) because the kids are starting to buy in to a new system and playing good ball at the right time. Im a little worried about the DAY / CROS game Fri but I believe BH is a better team than CROS right now. That being said i think the outcome of that game will play into the outcome of the BH / CROS game in 2 weeks. Regardless of the outcome of 19-4A the bottom line is nobody wants to see the Bronx in the playoffs no matter what round or division.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="888441" timestamp="1288143060"]
I hear ya D3zii 20-4A is a bunch of slightly above average teams ;D. Central is undefeated I know but...............DAYTON would smash anybody in 20-4A. Thats for another thread. 19-4A I think BH is a team to watch (hope smoking baby doesnt see this) because the kids are starting to buy in to a new system and playing good ball at the right time. Im a little worried about the DAY / CROS game Fri but I believe BH is a better team than CROS right now. That being said i think the outcome of that game will play into the outcome of the BH / CROS game in 2 weeks. Regardless of the outcome of 19-4A the bottom line is nobody wants to see the Bronx in the playoffs no matter what round or division.
[/quote]Dayton is a splitting image of us (Central) this year.  Started the season off slow.  Then turned things around in district.  It seems that your doing better because after Dayton, the rest of the district is watered down.  That's my honest opinion. 

Difference is DAY played 2-5A schools (one is undefeated in their district) and Angleton (who goes deep in the playoffs every year) for the first 3 games and who did Central play? Honestly who did Central play? Dont get me wrong i like Central and think they play the most consistent football in 20-4A and actually play a little D. Playing better? Have you seen the scores? More like DOMINATING a watered down district. Not even close in any game. Can ya say the same? ;)

I asked Honestly who did Central play. Its clear who is the top of their districts but that will be played out over the next couple of weeks. I think the real difference is Central seems to play down to the competion and Dayton dominates the toilet paper district. I see both teams making noise in the playoffs and cant wait til the match-ups unfold. ;)

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="888472" timestamp="1288144931"]
I asked Honestly who did Central play. Its clear who is the top of their districts but that will be played out over the next couple of weeks. I think the real difference is Central seems to play down to the competion and Dayton dominates the toilet paper district. I see both teams making noise in the playoffs and cant wait til the match-ups unfold. ;)
[/quote]Removing Dayton from 19-4a and us from 20-4a, I think that 20-4a is a lot better than 19-4a.  Which is why we don't put up the numbers Dayton does...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder