PN-G vs LC-M

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now all of you folks need to lay off of the officials. The UIL is coming to your rescue by taking over that job soon enough. Just so happens I saw an ad posted just the other day at the "Helen Keller School for Professional Officiating", looking for a few good men with at least a B average in this school. They even had a fitness requirement, restricting an officials weight to not more than 400 pounds dressed out.

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="879521" timestamp="1287417213"]
Now all of you folks need to lay off of the officials. The UIL is coming to your rescue by taking over that job soon enough. Just so happens I saw an ad posted just the other day at the "Helen Keller School for Professional Officiating", looking for a few good men with at least a B average in this school. They even had a fitness requirement, restricting an officials weight to not more than 400 pounds dressed out.
[/quote]
LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest Abraham
PN-G has got this game I don't think it's possible for the Bears to win this game sorry it's homecoming and at the reservation ... It will be close but PN-G wins

LCM wins by two touchdowns.....PNG's defensive is horrible!!!  When you give up 42 points to Ozen you are in trouble......PNG will not be able to stop LCM whatsoever and I see LCM being able to stop PNG on a few drives!!! LCM wins by 14 to 20 points!!  Sorry you purple bleeding brainwashed fair weather fans.....You will lose!!!!!!      LCM 34-PNG 17

[quote name="Abraham" post="881632" timestamp="1287585071"]
PN-G has got this game I don't think it's possible for the Bears to win this game sorry it's homecoming and at the reservation ... It will be close but PN-G wins
[/quote]

I definitely give the edge to PNG with the game being played at The Reservation and its Homecoming.  However, if PNG's defense doesnt show up, it will be a long night for the Indians.  If the "D" does show up, PNG wins.  I don't see LCM stopping PNG's offense......with that being said, it will definitely be a good game.  Best of luck to BOTH teams for an injury free game. 

[quote name="LULUJUJU" post="882042" timestamp="1287609107"]
LCM wins by two touchdowns.....PNG's defensive is horrible!!!  When you give up 42 points to Ozen you are in trouble......PNG will not be able to stop LCM whatsoever and I see LCM being able to stop PNG on a few drives!!! LCM wins by 14 to 20 points!!  Sorry you purple bleeding brainwashed fair weather fans.....You will lose!!!!!!      LCM 34-PNG 17
[/quote]

That is funny and stupidly thought thruuuuu.

Guest slsblab
Did the rules change and the fans get to play?? ;D Or are ya'll expecting some home cooking by the Refs? ;D If not it will be decided by the players on the field not because it is at the Reservation. ;)

[quote name="slsblab" post="882103" timestamp="1287613800"]
Did the rules change and the fans get to play?? ;D Or are ya'll expecting some home cooking by the Refs? ;D If not it will be decided by the players on the field not because it is at the Reservation. ;)
[/quote]

I'm a firm believer that the fan base has a major impact on motivation for the players on the field...home field advantage is always a plus.  Again, best of luck to BOTH teams for an injury free game.

[quote name="slsblab" post="882103" timestamp="1287613800"]
[/quote]
OK a question for you. Do most teams play better at home on their own turf or better on away games ? No the fans do not play. No their is not any home cooking. Yes the boys play and the coaches coach. The winner is the team with the most points on the score board at the end of the game. So is their a question as to home field advantage, I'm sure you have heard of that before. Or you may not have ever been to a home game at PNG. Just think about it. If we were playing someone away the game would be to the home team advantage.