BEST WR in SETX

[quote name="the-riot07" post="873135" timestamp="1286904316"]
Mark Roberts! [b]6 foot 4 with a 40 inch vertical leap [/b] and 4.3 speed! Just needs to work on his concentration while the ball is in the air and he will be unstoppable!
[/quote]

Roberts is good.... I'm just trying to figure out how, with those numbers, our 5'9" DB broke up a jump ball situation with him... ??

nevermind... I see you said concentration

[quote name="dayton" post="873149" timestamp="1286906003"]
[quote author=the-riot07 link=topic=74331.msg873135#msg873135 date=1286904316]
Mark Roberts! [b]6 foot 4 with a 40 inch vertical leap [/b] and 4.3 speed! Just needs to work on his concentration while the ball is in the air and he will be unstoppable!
[/quote]

Roberts is good.... I'm just trying to figure out how, with those numbers, our 5'9" DB broke up a jump ball situation with him... ??

nevermind... I see you said concentration
[/quote]Mark Is 6'4 Green Is 6'0 Have better numbers n more touchdowns and like 20 more catches then mark so idk if height can make a player THE BEST!

Best?
  After the catch - Mark Roberts WOS.  Great speed and tough in the open field.

Possesion receiver - Zack Sonnier - LCM.  Clutch receiver.  The "go-to" guy when you HAVE to have the yardage.  Doesn't look to have blazing speed, but seems to always be open and in position to make the catch.  LCM spreads the ball around, but IMO Zack is certainly tops in 20-4A. 

[quote name="Slam14" post="873204" timestamp="1286909440"]

Best?
  After the catch - Mark Roberts WOS.  Great speed and tough in the open field.

Possesion receiver - Zack Sonnier - LCM.   Clutch receiver.  The "go-to" guy when you HAVE to have the yardage.  Doesn't look to have blazing speed, but seems to always be open and in position to make the catch.  LCM spreads the ball around, but IMO Zack is certainly tops in 20-4A.   

[/quote]Everything you say is SO very true here...

Hardin's top two recievers 

M James  45 catches 723 yards    10 TD's

D J Hall    39 catches  714 yards  12 TD's

If you are a reciever at Hardin you have to be ready.  James is big and athletic, DJ is fast.  I have seen DJ got get a ball, that seemed uncatchable. Amazing catches.

If you have not seen Hardin play it is worth it, to see this offense in motion. 

[quote name="the-riot07" post="873135" timestamp="1286904316"]
Mark Roberts! 6 foot 4 with a 40 inch vertical leap and 4.3 speed! Just needs to work on his concentration while the ball is in the air and he will be unstoppable!
[/quote]

I'm sure hes a great player but I highly doubt he runs a 4.3. Rivals has him at 4.5. Still fast but 4.3 is Chris Johnson speed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86