They went 1-4 in non-district:

beat Colmesneil 40-25
lost to Alto 55-6
lost to West Sabine 34-0
lost to Joaquin 40-38
lost to Garrison 33-32

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="865736" timestamp="1286223086"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=73861.msg865653#msg865653 date=1286216165]
Game will be a lot closer than yall think.... Deweyville will be the less talented team we have played all year....

SA 18
Dville 12
[/quote]
Really? Let's see if you think the same thing Saturday morning.
[/quote]

Deweyville hasnt played anyone besides Evadale and they got beat that game....

And yes, I see Deweyville less talented than Colmesneil....

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="865819" timestamp="1286228409"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=73861.msg865736#msg865736 date=1286223086]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=73861.msg865653#msg865653 date=1286216165]
Game will be a lot closer than yall think.... Deweyville will be the less talented team we have played all year....

SA 18
Dville 12
[/quote]
Really? Let's see if you think the same thing Saturday morning.
[/quote]

Deweyville hasnt played anyone besides Evadale and they got beat that game....

And yes, I see Deweyville less talented than Colmesneil....
[/quote]
Yes we lost to Evadale by 1 pt, we went for 2 pt conversion and the win but failed so we did lose that game, great game by the way.  Your schedule is nothing to bark about either, so comparing schedules is fruitless, let's just wait and see Friday night, and I will be first on here Saturday morning to remind you of the victory by the "less talented" Pirates.

Evadale beat the dog ...., well, you know, outta Colmesneil and SA didnt really blow the Dogs out.  15 pts isnt a whipping!  And yes, I know you can't really look at who beat who by how much, BUT it does factor in.
So, I've got the Pirates in a close one...Dville 28
                                                    SA    21

[quote name="NorthShoreSucks!" post="865902" timestamp="1286235313"]
if SA would have kept the coach that won state maybe they would have been better the past few years.  ;) IMO
[/quote]

That is true... I cant stand who they have now....

Wolverine, you should really learn how to keep your big mouth shut!! You act like your a true fan but all you do is talk crap. GROW UP! Either get on or get off. Over half of our team is underclassmen that are improving every week. All I can say to everyone who did get a W from us this year is to enjoy it. When this group gets some experience on them and they are all firing at the same time, they will be hard to stop. And Wolverine, even if they don't, the true fans will still be here supporting our boys. GO PACK!!!!!!

[quote name="SA fan 9" post="868666" timestamp="1286549391"]
Wolverine, you should really learn how to keep your big mouth shut!! You act like your a true fan but all you do is talk crap. GROW UP! Either get on or get off. Over half of our team is underclassmen that are improving every week. All I can say to everyone who did get a W from us this year is to enjoy it. When this group gets some experience on them and they are all firing at the same time, they will be hard to stop. And Wolverine, even if they don't, the true fans will still be here supporting our boys. GO PACK!!!!!!
[/quote]

Assuming you are one of the coaches, being that Clay read my comments last year, and so decided to not let me run chains.... thats fine, he would'nt have gotten mad if it was not true.  The boys are young, but I have heard what goes on in the locker room at half time and that is why they get are getting blown out, no adjustments are being made.

They are underclassmen and very talented underclassmen at that, but they can win with this team. 

So how about you just go coach a game!

Let me make an assumption of my own. I am going to assume that you are not smart enough to figure this out on your own, so let me help you. SA fan 9 means that I am a FAN from SA and my son is number 9. You need to take your inexperienced criticism and find another home for it. Go tell one of the players what you think about their coaches and see what it gets you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder