Deweyville @ San Augustine Predictions

[quote name="SA fan 9" post="868879" timestamp="1286566038"]
Let me make an assumption of my own. I am going to assume that you are not smart enough to figure this out on your own, so let me help you. SA fan 9 means that I am a FAN from SA and my son is number 9. You need to take your inexperienced criticism and find another home for it. Go tell one of the players what you think about their coaches and see what it gets you.
[/quote]

The criticism is what it is, and you cannot tell me what little I have spoken is not true!  I wouldnt speak it if I was not told so and from what everyone is seeing its going nowhere fast.  They are young, and the JV has kids coming up that are going to be great as well!

#9 is a beast and will continue to get better, probably one of the sharpest guys on D already!  I guess that tractor tire is doing the trick :)

[quote name="#60 dad" post="868916" timestamp="1286570684"]
28-14 deweyville....and if SA hasnt taking care of the turnover problems , it may be more....this will be a good gauge for the pirates tonight....the RED CURTAIN DEFENSE should cause problems for SA all night....GO PIRATES....see you at the game..
[/quote]

Turnover problems have been an issue, but I think it will be corrected tonight.  No way Deweyville leaves SA with a win!

Good Luck to the Wolf Pack. If they can play with the intensity that WE all know they can it should be a good win for them. Just like I said earlier, if they can all fire on all 8 cylinders at the same, then they will be hard to stop. Offense was still moving the ball against Garrison in the fourth quarter. If you were at the game you know what happened there. Garrison got most of their points as a result of penalties. Goiod luck to both teams and every one drive safely. 

Congrats to the Wolves on the victory, ya'll made the plays when it counted and deserved to win.  The Pirates for 6 weeks now the undisciplined play, penalties and fumbles haven't cost you a game until tonight.  2-times inside the 5 yd line netting zero points, a 80 yd touchdown run called back because of a block in the back penalty that occured 35 yds behind the play, a muffed punt return, and the worst exhibition of tackling I have ever saw from a Deweyville Pirate team.  All of these mistakes can be corrected and need to be or this will be a long 4 weeks coming up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami