PN-G vs. Lumberton Predictions?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Jduncan1" post="863903" timestamp="1286033989"]
I am sickend and disgusted actually png fans voting against us  never thought i see this day man how the almighty indian nation has fell  I will always pic png to win big  because it pride honor and tradition I think some fans have forgotten that
[/quote]

Go take medicine then. It's our opinion and you say we're bad fans. Dang I can't give my unbiased prediction?

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="865017" timestamp="1286131250"]
I just want to send a reminder to our L-Train boys if they are looking in on this thread, just remember one thing.............[color=#151b8d][size=14pt][b]WE'VE NEVER LOST ON THAT NEW CARPET OF THEIRS.[/b][/size][/color] ::) :D :o ;D
[/quote]

LOL dodn't get cocky but this is [size=18pt]VERY TRUE[/size]! lol whos team will the nice fancy new jumbo-tron be showing off?

never forget when we beat them in over time 2008

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="865017" timestamp="1286131250"]
I just want to send a reminder to our L-Train boys if they are looking in on this thread, just remember one thing.............[color=#151b8d][size=14pt][b]WE'VE NEVER LOST ON THAT NEW CARPET OF THEIRS.[/b][/size][/color] ::) :D :o ;D
[/quote]YES SIR! YOU TALK ABOUT A TEAM THAT IS ON RESERVES AND BACKS TO THE WALL! I LOVE THE SITUATION WE ARE IN BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE... KEY STARTERS OUT, BUT WE HAVE THE SAND, GRIT AND DETERMINATION .YOU HAVE TO LOVE OUR STAFF, BECAUSE WE WILL FIND A WAY TO PLAY SOLID FOOTBALL! RAIDERS BY 10 GUARANTEED MY BROTHER!

PNG you are being way to hard on yourselves. NED played a near flawless game last friday. The truth is, words were spoken by some PNG players and NED was fired up big time. That's football. Although your D is like ours and needs work, your O is probably the best balanced machine in 20-4a. You will score 30 plus points everynight. I can't say the same for most in our district. You will win this game and still be in the hunt. PNG 35 - Lumberton 21.  Keep the faith and get back in the game!

[quote name="cooligan" post="865208" timestamp="1286147313"]
PNG you are being way to hard on yourselves. NED played a near flawless game last friday. The truth is, words were spoken by some PNG players and NED was fired up big time. That's football. Although your D is like ours and needs work, your O is probably the best balanced machine in 20-4a. You will score 30 plus points everynight. I can't say the same for most in our district. You will win this game and still be in the hunt. PNG 35 - Lumberton 21.  Keep the faith and get back in the game!
[/quote]
Thanks! We hope so , and will not give up them.

[quote name="HardHitter" post="865188" timestamp="1286145786"]
L-Train needs to get its QB back on track....Running game coming around nice..Just need to complete a few more passes to keep them off # 39...

Lumberton- 17
PN-G - 14
[/quote]

Seriously?  Is Slumberton's defense THAT good?  Better than Ned's?  Better than GP's?  BETTER THAN TEXAS CITY'S?  My guess would be NO!  You may beat us,  but you're NOT gonna do it with just 17 points.  Better do some research.

It funny that all the Ned fans are picking PNG.  That's because they don't want their win over the Indians to be downgraded in significance by a subsequent PNG loss to the Raiders.  All the PNG fans are picking LUM because they see a loss to the Bulldogs as a sign that they are not very good and are vulnerable.  As far as the game just have to wait and see which team for either school shows up.  This one is really to hard to call at this point.

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="865561" timestamp="1286206170"]
It funny that all the Ned fans are picking PNG.  That's because they don't want their win over the Indians to be downgraded in significance by a subsequent PNG loss to the Raiders.  All the PNG fans are picking LUM because they see a loss to the Bulldogs as a sign that they are not very good and are vulnerable.  As far as the game just have to wait and see which team for either school shows up.  This one is really to hard to call at this point.
[/quote]

This, my friend, is THE POST of this entire thread! 

[quote name="Raider81" post="865570" timestamp="1286206950"]
[quote author=NorthoftheBorder link=topic=73842.msg865561#msg865561 date=1286206170]
[/quote]

This, my friend, is THE POST of this entire thread! 
[/quote] :) ;) :D ;D

I'm simply saying I don't think Lum will keep up with PNG's O. You're about to face the best balanced O you may have ever seen. If LCM put up 45 against your D there's no telling how many times you will be hearing Cherokee amongst all that purple. By the way, I would forewarn your D, cause Big Ole Lumpy and the boy's will put a beating on your team and than he'll spit on you after he leaves his tire marks on your chest.   :o :'(  

[quote name="cooligan" post="865618" timestamp="1286211816"]
I'm simply saying I don't think Lum will keep up with PNG's O. You're about to face the best balanced O you may have ever seen. If LCM put up 45 against your D there's no telling how many times you will be hearing Cherokee amongst all that purple. By the way, I would forewarn your D, cause Big Ole Lumpy and the boy's will put a beating on your team and than he'll spit on you after he leaves his tire marks on your chest.   :o :'(  

[/quote]I don't think all png fans support your comments, and if they do, then you have some serious issues  :-\ ???

First off, I'm not a PNG fan. I'm just forewarning you what your boy's will be facing. With a handle like Don't tread on me it makes we wonder if Lumpy hasn't already visited you. It's football Cream Puff. Just get ready, Lumpy and the boy's are comin and they're nasty! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• If there's a specific situation that started this thread, I don't know the details.  Nor do I care.  But I do have an opinion about what I'm gathering from some of the comments. My opinion: I do believe that an AD should leave the players of a particular sport to their respective head coach during that season.  The varsity players of that sport anyway.  I believe it's a little different concerning the sub varsity players of that sport.  If an AD/HFC decides to grab some JV baseball players for some offseason football stuff during the athletics period, I don't have AS MUCH of a problem with it.  I would still consider it a common courtesy to discuss with the head coach of that particular sport to consider their thoughts on it. I also believe that ALL athletes should be lifting and running all year.  When in a particular season, I believe that the head coach of that sport should control the reigns on that topic to implement some sport specific lifting/running during their season.  But all athletes should be in the weight room year round. As far as playing multiple sports?  I'm an advocate.  I know that the popular idea is for potentially good/great players in a specific sport to "focus" on that sport.  And I agree.. but focusing on one sport doesn't mean stopping the others.  It just means prioritizing time in a way that extra work is put into that specific sport.  After hours, weekends, holidays/summer, etc..  Just because you plan on making a push into college baseball (for example) doesn't mean you can't work on baseball during other sports seasons.  That's exactly what I did.. and countless others.  Plus, it's important to maybe learn how to be a role player in a sport that you're not the best at.  Because that's coming. That's my opinion.  And I come from an era where kids played multiple sports if they knew it would be helping.  Helping their classmates.. or just contributing to school pride.  I hate knowing that there are schools that could be much more competitive if their kids would just come out.  It's hard for me to understand if I'm being honest. 
    • I wasn't arguing the point of how an AD keeps his job. The question was "what has happened to Jasper" as in their whole athletic department. They were much much better in those other sports even when football was successful. Not anymore. Something definitely has changed.
    • I just don't think it's as big an issue as what's being discussed. My opinion.
    • It's common knowledge that this sort of thing happens on ranches, out in the country, etc.  I'd be willing to bet that a good number of people who participate in this forum have had to do something similar. That said, she's an absolute moron for putting it in a book, period.  The act of killing the dog can be justified, especially for those of us familiar with how life on a ranch/farm works,  but publicizing it is inexcusable for someone in her position.  I honestly have no clue what she was thinking.  60% percent of the country already doesn't like trump, and now his most likely running mate has a major controversy over killing a dog.  Pure stupidity.
    • There are times when certain things are appropriate, and when they are not.  We can agree to disagree on the appropriateness of star baseball players doing contact football drills in the days leading up the baseball playoffs.  
  • Topics