Vidor At PN-G Predictions

In response to Piratefan

Just beacuse I have only recently became a member of this board and only posted 3 times' date=' doesn't mean I have no idea of what I stated previously.

Due to personal experience (playing Vidor in high school), lets take a stroll down memory lane.

How about 2003, the dynamic duo of Culbert and O'Bannion, Vidor was supposed to run the table. I tend to remember things as usual, Vidor watching Nederland, PNG, and Central in the playoffs.

And in the not so distant past of 2005, I still have to clean my ears of all the garbage I heard from the Vidorians. "We have 20 returnees and we are gonna win district." 20 returning starters does not a team make. I definately dont wanna hear that it was because of the hurricane. HELLO, every body dealt with it.

All Vidorians may think I am wrong, but hey, I only state the facts.[/quote']well thats good that you only state the facts..But in your answer you never answered my question..Why is Mathews a horrendous coach???

keep to the topic and maybe it will help you answer a simple question like that

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you know so much about the refs and the there family connections with the team then put some names out there.

But I dont think you even have a clue as to who the Refs will be for the game.

OH my bad i guess when we win at any stadium it is always that the refs that helped us out ,

Your a FUNNY GUY.

Why the confused look Piratefan ? Don't tell me you have never witnessed one sided calls in PNG, or Nederland for that matter.

I hope your team don't lose to the Refs this Friday, I'm pullin for your Pirates !

Aint' that why its called Mid County majic ?

O.K. I'm drifting away I better end it !

Don't tell me you have never witnessed one sided calls in PNG' date=' or Nederland for that matter.

I hope your team don't lose to the Refs this Friday, I'm pullin for your Pirates !

[/quote']

Here we go again, "hatin" on the Mid County teams......LOL! This story getting waaaaaaaay to old........LOL !

Why the confused look Piratefan ? Don't tell me you have never witnessed one sided calls in PNG' date=' or Nederland for that matter.

O.K. I'm drifting away I better end it ![/quote']that is not a confused look ,it is a "shock" look..

I was a little shocked that you were backtracking on your earlier statement.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder