Vidor At PN-G Predictions

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone ever told you of such a thing as Mid-County Madness... see its this rivalry game that exists between Nederland and PNG... In said rivalry, you can never predict a score, nor can you compare any other games with this game... So keep thinking you are going to go in there and win at the Reservation... I can hear Cherokee in the background... I never thought I would say this... but Scalp 'Em Indians Scalp 'Em

Guest pngpurplenwhite

I think it'll be a close game, could go either way. But most folks from PNG don't come on here and talk trash. We leave that on the field were it should be.

I think it'll be a close game' date=' could go either way. But most folks from PNG don't come on here and talk trash. We leave that on the field were it should be.[/quote']

I feel the same way, it should be another good game. Most people from Vidor do not come on here and talk trash either, there are always exceptions. Do not take a few talking trash as being most.

my point is this... you act like its a guranteed loss to Dayton, I got news for you... Nederland will show up ready for that game... Nederland and Dayton have a history of tough games in the playoffs... ask anyone from Dayton... I am sorry Vidor but no more miracles... its either Nederland or LC-M

my point is this... you act like its a guranteed loss to Dayton' date=' I got news for you... Nederland will show up ready for that game... Nederland and Dayton have a history of tough games in the playoffs... ask anyone from Dayton... I am sorry Vidor but no more miracles... its either Nederland or LC-M[/quote']well then it is LCM..

PNG will represent the MC well in this one. Vidor can't rely on a close game w/ Central to determine the outcome against PNG. Vidor will take PNG lightly' date=' and Burnet will have a good game plan. Matthews is a horrendous coach and will lose his composure and blow the game.

PNG by 10[/quote']

ok considering its not his fault that we dont always capitalize on field position or we fumble the ball or dont wrap up which has lost us two hard fought games

vidor by 14....or more....the way they played agaisnt central.......this team is a great team...they just have to play like they know they can....

PNG wins. Sorry Vidor' date=' Central don't play the whole game if they think they can beat you! Central played 4 quarters against Nederland, and they will play 4 quarters against Dayton!

Vidor just be happy you won your Superbowl angainst Nederland this year, cause you all will be sitting home playing basketball in November without Coach English

GO NDN'S BEAT THE PIRATES[/b']

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder