Vidor At PN-G Predictions

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry little scalp boy' date=' Please don't be mad that your team will not be in the playoffs this year.[/quote']

If Nederland and PNG don't make it to the playoffs this year you want see us crying, because both teams had a chance to get it done on the football field, and we wouldn't blame the refs!

So what will be Vidor's escuse this year?

our boys are ready and just because we have lost 2 games doesn't mean we are out of the playoff bracket yet...it will be tough but we can do anything we set our minds too...

and for all you vidor trash talkers(not all vidorians)...thats what sets our fans apart from ya'lls...we have something called class...think about it...and to all our fans thanks for being so great this season

our boys are ready and just because we have lost 2 games doesn't mean we are out of the playoff bracket yet...it will be tough but we can do anything we set our minds too...

and for all you vidor trash talkers(not all vidorians)...thats what sets our fans apart from ya'lls...we have something called class...think about it...and to all our fans thanks for being so great this season

You "Mid County" people have been running your mouths on here just as much, if not more, than anybody. Vidor beat Nerd Land and gave Central all they wanted. Vidor takes it.

There are fans from every school that talk trash even PNG. If you have read this board you would know that. I myself do not talk trash. We all support our teams, win or lose I will always back the Pirates.

I expect a hard fought enternaining game tomorrow, you should do the same.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder