Nederland At LC-M Predictions

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt other teams can be just as good or much better than Mid-County Teams... Everyone has a down year... But when other schools try to pretend like they are forming a legacy like Nederland and PNG... its sickening... that happens over several years, not just one season....

No doubt other teams can be just as good or much better than Mid-County Teams... Everyone has a down year... But when other schools try to pretend like they are forming a legacy like Nederland and PNG... its sickening... that happens over several years' date=' not just one season....[/quote']

It is sickening when a school thinks they are the greatest football team in the history of the game and then when they lose they say that it was luck by the other team. No one is trying to pretend they are a "Legacy" or something. Vidor is not a great football program but they are a good one and the same goes for LC-M and Lumberton. These teams are trying to turn their programs around and bring some excitement to their communities. Besides how many state championships has Nederland had in their "Legacy"??

One more than Vidor.... If Nederland was the supreme team then I would call them a Dynasty, but they are not... What makes Nederland great is what they do with the talent they are given.. Anybody from Ned or PNG will tell you that Ned and PNG have never had a whole team of really really gifted atheletes... But to be able to win like they do with what they have makes them special... like i said in other posts... nobody, and certainly myself, is saying that Vidor, LCM, Lumberton or anyone else is incapable of turning their programs around... It just makes you sound childish and a little ignorant to say some of the things you say... thats all

One more than Vidor.... If Nederland was the supreme team then I would call them a Dynasty' date=' but they are not... What makes Nederland great is what they do with the talent they are given.. Anybody from Ned or PNG will tell you that Ned and PNG have never had a whole team of really really gifted atheletes... But to be able to win like they do with what they have makes them special... like i said in other posts... nobody, and certainly myself, is saying that Vidor, LCM, Lumberton or anyone else is incapable of turning their programs around... It just makes you sound childish and a little ignorant to say some of the things you say... thats all[/quote']

Give me examples of some of the things that I say. By the way when was that 1 that Nederland won??

I am sorry if it came across as me singleing you out... Thats totally not what I meant... I meant you in a general sense... there are a couple of Vidor fans who fit into that category...

I absolutely agree with you. Every town has fans that fit into that category, just don't go down to their level because it makes you look like a clown. When I hear someone talking down about Vidor, I don't care if we are 0-10, I'm going to defend the kids and the town. You would do the same.

By the way:

LC-M 35

Nederland 31

My problem with some vidor posters is that they beat a team one time, a team that owns them overall to the tune of 57-7, and has a state championship, and has made the playoffs for the last ten years straight, and then come on the boards and tries to talk a load of trash on us like they whip us every year. Learn how to win with class and maybe you won't be talked down to.

Well bigdog, don't talk down to everyone in Vidor because of a few trash talkers. That is all I have been saying the whole time. There are trash talkers in every town including Nederland. There will always be trash talkers on here, just don't go down to their level and you will not be classified as one. And by the way, no one cares about what happened last year or 10 years ago; you don't keep the same team every year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder