Nederland At LC-M Predictions

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a member of the LC-M football team and I know Salter but it is not him who is going on here causing trouble and talking trash. I dont know who it is but if you read this we the LC-M football team would wish for you to stop immediately. We will have a tough time already against Nederland and we dont need you making it worse. So please stay off the message board unless you have something better to say.

Bears DEFENSE wins this one 17-10.

No one has held Nederland to just 10 points, even Central could not do that and we didn't have Mosely that game! The Bears better be able to score more than 17 points to win this one!

Sep 1 2006 5:00pm Away Non-dist La Marque Lost 20 - 28 Boxscore

Sep 8 2006 7:30pm Home Non-dist Forest Brook Won 44 - 6 Boxscore

Sep 15 2006 7:30pm Away Non-dist Waller Lost 38 - 41 Boxscore

Sep 29 2006 7:30pm Away District Vidor Lost 24 - 28 Boxscore

Oct 6 2006 7:30pm Home District Beaumont Central Lost 24 - 63 Boxscore

Oct 13 2006 7:30pm Away District Port Neches-Groves Won 31 - 24 Boxscore

Oct 20 2006 7:30pm Home District Beaumont Ozen Won 35 - 16 Boxscore

I am a member of the LC-M football team and I know Salter but it is not him who is going on here causing trouble and talking trash. I dont know who it is but if you read this we the LC-M football team would wish for you to stop immediately. We will have a tough time already against Nederland and we dont need you making it worse. So please stay off the message board unless you have something better to say.

Good Luck every Friday Night except for this one. LCM is greatly improved this year, I am proud of the turn around this year LCM has made. I still want Nederland to win! I know it is going to be a great game and I hope no one gets hurt!

Sep 1 2006 5:00pm Away Non-dist La Marque Lost 20 - 28 Boxscore

Sep 8 2006 7:30pm Home Non-dist Forest Brook Won 44 - 6 Boxscore

Sep 15 2006 7:30pm Away Non-dist Waller Lost 38 - 41 Boxscore

Sep 29 2006 7:30pm Away District Vidor Lost 24 - 28 Boxscore

Oct 6 2006 7:30pm Home District Beaumont Central Lost 24 - 63 Boxscore

Oct 13 2006 7:30pm Away District Port Neches-Groves Won 31 - 24 Boxscore

Oct 20 2006 7:30pm Home District Beaumont Ozen Won 35 - 16 Boxscore

Wow those are some facinating scores!!!!!!But if you think about it you cant compare the central-nederland game to any of LCM's games because if you look back on the Bears Scores it was alot closer than Nederlands 63-24 loss.... Since the bears only lost 27-14 and shut them out in the second half from what i hear.... Seriously the trash talk is a little childish if you ask me so dont compare points because paper work dosen't matter when it come down to Friday Nights....

It's really sad. PNG supporters on here begging Nederland to do' date=' what they couldn't. [/quote']

I think it is more of a case of so many folks jumping on the anti-Mid County band wagon, that it is causing a rare mid-season show of solidarity between Ned & PNG.

I don't think it is sad at all. I think it is great for the fans and communities of Ned & PNG.

It's really sad. PNG supporters on here begging Nederland to do' date=' what they couldn't. Each one of them saying how bad LCM is, despite losing to them 42-0!!!

Just because you beat them 42-0 does not mean you are really good. It just means you were better than they were... Gotta take it 1 game at a time...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder