Nederland At LC-M Predictions

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCM 28

Nederland 21

If lcm wins it will be over 2 touchdowns. Every home game we blow everyone out including nederland if yall can stop the back #18 yall is gonna sit in 4th place if yall dont yall will sit in 7th place so it doesent matter what yall do cause we are still gonna come out with a win ::a

Don't worry Godogs thats probably just a typo. Up by 34 :shock: no way.

That was only slater18's 2nd or 3rd post he is probably is just excited to be on here.

its SALTER but dont worry whin we come out with the win we will see yall in the playoffs. Thats why yall got done by WO-S

haha yeah... riiiight... I wouldnt talking too much smack... you just got a big goose egg layed on you last week... Here is a little tip from the DUMMIES Guide to Football.... You can't win if you can't score....

BOZO the Clown is Going Down...

and I love how BOJO is kinda like MOJO from OD-P

salter18,

if you are a player, then you are putting a huge bullseye on your chest. i know a lot of the area players read this board and you should really tone it down a notch.. if you really are #18, then i hope our bookends #44 and #72 meet you everytime you touch the ball.. you would probably be at a loss for words.

salter18' date='

if you are a player, then you are putting a huge bullseye on your chest. i know a lot of the area players read this board and you should really tone it down a notch.. if you really are #18, then i hope our bookends #44 and #72 meet you everytime you touch the ball.. you would probably be at a loss for words.[/quote']

I seriously hope that is not really Salter. Their leading rusher had like 52 yards against Dayton and it wasn't him. I hope that is somebody posing as #18. I have a feeling Nederland is getting it going, and you'll probably get shut down again. Not talking smack...just stating the facts.

No way you will beat Nederland! They're a better team with a GREAT coaching staff that know how to go in and take care of business. Plus' date=' with ALL the Nederland fans dominating the stadium, the little bears will run back to their caves!

Go Dogs!!!! What is it? BOBO, BOZO, POGO.....i know it's one of them....LOL![/quote']

dang looks like your still hoding a grudge after gettin that spankin at bear stadium and if i do recall yall had quit a bit of fans backin yall up at our game to, but im pretty sure they didnt dominate the stadium. This game is going to come down to who wants it more. yall talk about yalls traditions but all good things must come to an end, and we want it more.

BOJO

Both teams scores added together will not reach 34 points---LCM wins a close game--16-10

you must have lost your mind...

Points Scored against opponents this year...

20 - La Marque

44 - Forest Brook

38 - Waller

24- Vidor

24- Central

31- PNG

35- Ozen

And you honestly think LC-M can hold Nederlands offense to 10 points... That would require stopping Mosley... Go ahead put ten guys in the box.... He will still run over you, and even if you can stop him... BAM! play action... Moshier to Cabra for 6 points....

yea they are... I'm getting REALLY Sick of Hearing BOJO, BOJO.... I hope Nederland goes over there and beats the snot of the Bears... Those Bears are talking too much smack...Its put up or shut up for both of these teams...Nederland will be ready to knock LC-M into last week...

Nederland is averaging almost 400 yards per game... I cant really see any reason why this would be different this week... LC-M has a decent defense' date=' but Mosley will get his yards, you cant stop the kid...[/quote'] Too bad its not gonna happen against LCM. oUR DEFENCE IS GONNA SHUT DOWN #20 OR SHOULD I SAY SORRY FOR YA THIS IS THE LAST GAME YOU GONNA PLAY AFTER #55 GET TO U

GoDogs27' date='

Since you like numbers see if you remember these:

That's a total of 206 or a average of 29.4 points per game given up by your Defense......

Now you see why we have a chance.[/quote']

I was pointing out the fact that he said we would be held to 10 points... and it hasnt been done all season... true, our defense does give up points, and im not saying you dont have a chance... but for LCM to say that they will hold us to ten points is a bit ridiculous.....

and 27 was my number when I played for Nederland...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder