Dayton At Central Predictions..Game Of The Week

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Centrals defense will have to step it up, ours too. Brandon Williams may be the best athlete our defense has faced this year. Croak was excellent and lots of heart, but couldn't out run our defense. Hussey for Lumberton ran hard.

This game coming up Friday is what it is all about, I bet 25% of the people at the game aren't from Dayton or Central. The question is what side will they sit on? :lol:

I will be watching my Bears' date=' but if I wasn't I would be on the Dayton side. They are just to good to beat this year. I think if they played WOS again the game would have a different ending.[/quote']

have to agree with you here. NOthing against WOS but Dayton is a different team than they were in week 0. Dayton would give a better showing this time around.

Ya'll are opening a can of worms. I have thought the same thing but since there is no way to prove it, I ain't said anything. A lot of Dayton's offense issues where ironed out in pre-season. WOS exposed all of our weaknesses and the coaches went to the drawing board and have obviously fixed a lot of things. (Still working on careless penalties)

it probably would be closer, but it's not like wos beat dayton by 1 point. the score was 26-9. no question dayton is a great team and will have their hands full this friday. but they should beat central and win the district. by the way wos is a different team too. :wink: i'm sorry i just had to do it. :D

I think ole Coach Stewart is pretty smart' date=' what better team to play right out of the box, to let you know where you stand.[/quote']

i think coach stewart and coach hooks had the right idea. wos likes to play tough teams in non-district. you get to see what you got early on. and it doesn't get any tougher than dayton. 8)

I think everyone is overlooking the fact that Central can match Dayton athlete for athlete. Dayton has onlt played one team so far that can match them athlete for athlete and they got stung 26-9.. It should be a great ball game, these two teams are the class of the district hands down, but count me as one of the 10% that thinks Central will take a close one at home.

I think everyone is overlooking the fact that Central can match Dayton athlete for athlete. Dayton has onlt played one team so far that can match them athlete for athlete and they got stung 26-9.. It should be a great ball game' date=' these two teams are the class of the district hands down, but count me as one of the 10% that thinks Central will take a close one at home.[/quote']

Friendswood matched up pretty well...

I think everyone is overlooking the fact that Central can match Dayton athlete for athlete. Dayton has onlt played one team so far that can match them athlete for athlete and they got stung 26-9.. It should be a great ball game' date=' these two teams are the class of the district hands down, but count me as one of the 10% that thinks Central will take a close one at home.[/quote']

We don't know if they match up athlete for athlete until Friday comes. Everybody heres about the Williams kid and Dugat but it is the kids all around them that make the team. I am sure it's gonna be good, but I'll bet athlete for athlete Dayton has Central beat. I hope...

As far as the other schools we played we knew WOS was tough thats why we played them, we had Nacogdoches which regardless of the record is loaded with good athletes, and Friendswood is always strong and fast. A good pre-season line but thats just what it was pre-season. Dayton will not overlook anybody, don't count on that. They know it will be tough going.

I've seen Dayton many times during the playoffs against the Golden Triangle teams' date=' they are always a load. Remember once at Lamar against PNG, that was a classic.

If Central shows up, they can hang with anyone, ie Westbrook.

Central pulls it out.[/quote']

Anyone???

If they show up, they better show up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder