Dayton At Central Predictions..Game Of The Week

I have been quiet all week but know it is time. My Jags (though I hate it) get bored (no disrespect to any teams) playing and seem to let the games get close for fun... ie' date=' 28...0 at Nederland, 28...0 at LCM, 21...7 at Vidor, Lumbertonat home 17...0. Notice all these road games we jump out big. Against Dayton they won't get bored, they will play four quarters and they dominate. Win by 14 and show that 22-4a still has some pride. Daytons from a district we walk through in the bi-district every year and I hate they came in on a down year for this district. Dayton I know you guys have a great team but here come those Jags... J....A....G U.A.R.S. as I sing the hype song, [b']and then I woke up :shock:

Nice dream :D

:lol::lol:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been quiet all week but know it is time. My Jags (though I hate it) get bored (no disrespect to any teams) playing and seem to let the games get close for fun... ie' date=' 28...0 at Nederland, 28...0 at LCM, 21...7 at Vidor, Lumbertonat home 17...0. Notice all these road games we jump out big. [b']Against Dayton they won't get bored, they will play four quarters and they dominate. Win by 14 and show that 22-4a still has some pride. Daytons from a district we walk through in the bi-district every year and I hate they came in on a down year for this district. Dayton I know you guys have a great team but here come those Jags... J....A....G U.A.R.S. as I sing the hype song

dominate... :)

One question...if we beat you, does that mean you're in a down year also?? I wanna know now just in case.

I have been quiet all week but know it is time. My Jags (though I hate it) get bored (no disrespect to any teams) playing and seem to let the games get close for fun... ie' date=' 28...0 at Nederland, 28...0 at LCM, 21...7 at Vidor, Lumbertonat home 17...0. Notice all these road games we jump out big. Against Dayton they won't get bored, they will play four quarters and they dominate. Win by 14 and show that 22-4a still has some pride. Daytons from a district we walk through in the bi-district every year and I hate they came in on a down year for this district. Dayton I know you guys have a great team but here come those Jags... J....A....G U.A.R.S. as I sing the hype song[/quote']

Ok so let me get this straight...You think that your team gets a lead. Then they decide to let the other team back in the game, or let the other team score some, just to make it interesting. And what happened vs Sterling? Did the jags just want to see how many points they could spot Sterling and then try to come back? your flawed logic and excuses for inconsistant play baffle me.

I know that the Jags have a GREAT team and that Friday night will be a great match up.....Good luck to the Jags

Guest PurplePride

:D If the rain doesn't stop.........will Central be coming to Dayton? Is Central's field turf?

Good Luck to both teams.......of course I stand behind my Broncos but I am not going to smack talk......may the best team win! :D

It is not any fun unless you can talk a pound of smack!!!! Good luck Dayton I will really enjoy this game... I love Friday Nights and truely just want to see a great game... But any real fan will make a great excuse for his team.... Hell Vidor and Nederland fans still making excuses and that was 4 weeks ago!!!! Lets have fun... you guys waaaaayyyyy too sensative.

It's all in fun I'm not very good at talking noise. Good luck to ya'll too. Can't wait to see the outcome and I'm anxious to see that QB. Hope everyone is injury free!! :D:D:D:D

Me too, I really want to see Williams play. There will be alot of good athletes on the field Friday night.

It is not any fun unless you can talk a pound of smack!!!! Good luck Dayton I will really enjoy this game... I love Friday Nights and truely just want to see a great game... But any real fan will make a great excuse for his team.... heck Vidor and Nederland fans still making excuses and that was 4 weeks ago!!!! Lets have fun... you guys waaaaayyyyy too sensative.

Allright short1 good luck to the Jags :D It si going to be fun. I just hope the game lives up to its hype. Of course I want my guys to win, but either way I hope for a great injury free game for both teams :)

I think Dayton wins this one and here is why. Central is hot/cold and they only play up to the level of their opponants,,, usually. They were up for the Nederland game wisely expecting a battle royale only to find a weak porous defense at that time and so they blew them/us out. Everyone else they EXPECTED to beat and they played just good enough to win.. You cannot play "flip the switch" against truly balanced and good solid contender, of which they have yet to meet. Dayton has been mentally prepared, they have been taught well to stay emotionally hard and the pound on teams unmercifully. Central is going to try to flip the switch and it is not going to work. Dayton wins easy walking away, Dayton by 17 points minumum.

The only way Central wins is if Daytons key players are injured or weather get in the way. On a dry field its a sure thing.

That being said, nobody in 22-4A gets to the Region 3 final game this year. Might get past round 1 but after that its over. None of these teams are that good this year, they are just better than the relative talent in the district.

Guest PurplePride

:D Probably the exact same...thank you very much for asking! (One post above's answer)........Maybe more! (Take that one as you like...PurplePride, smack talking...no...no...)

Anyway...Jag...Jag....I haven't smack talked and I know it isn't any fun without smack talking BUT....when we WIN...Please tell me how you like your crow cooked? YOU WILL BE HERE HUH? heehee! Sorry yall, couldn't resist!

At least I can still say....good luck to both teams...what an awesome night this will be!

Smack talking is kind of fun isn't it???? MY BAD! :wink:

I think Dayton wins this one and here is why. Central is hot/cold and they only play up to the level of their opponants' date=',, usually. They were up for the Nederland game wisely expecting a battle royale only to find a weak porous defense at that time and so they blew them/us out. Everyone else they EXPECTED to beat and they played just good enough to win.. You cannot play "flip the switch" against truly balanced and good solid contender, of which they have yet to meet. Dayton has been mentally prepared, they have been taught well to stay emotionally hard and the pound on teams unmercifully. Central is going to try to flip the switch and it is not going to work. Dayton wins easy walking away, Dayton by 17 points minumum.

The only way Central wins is if Daytons key players are injured or weather get in the way. On a dry field its a sure thing.

That being said, nobody in 22-4A gets to the Region 3 final game this year. [b']Might get past round 1 but after that its over. None of these teams are that good this year, they are just better than the relative talent in the district.

I don't think that is necessarily true. Dayton is good enough to get 3 rounds.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn