Lumberton @ LCM Game Thread/LCM wins 45-0 !!!!!

Lefty99

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="td" post="855843" timestamp="1285381837"]
I only heard it from Gary Stelly on KOGT. Never thought as a Mustang I would say this but "Get your Growl On". Let's go Bears. What a class move. My daughter who is a Mustang Cheerleader just text and said they put them on the track with the Mustang Football players.

[/quote]Never been prouder of a community than I am tonight.

I think emotion ruled the second half...having their buddies from across town here to support them helped tremendously.  In addition, you have some kids from LCM that are related to Reggie, and that also gives the team an added spark....

L-TRAIN and NAZARETH, extreme class in coming on and giving props.  Y'all's kids  know what to fix...good luck the rest of the season...

[quote name="td" post="856189" timestamp="1285385579"]
Congrats to the Bears from the Mustangs. 45-0
[/quote]

Thanks to the Mustangs for coming out and supporting the Bears! That was so awesome...Never have I seen a community come together like they did tonight at the LCM football game. The WOS football players wore their jerseys and led the Bears out of the tunnel to start the 2nd half and the WOS Phillies were in the stands with the Honey Bears. The Mustang players were on the Bear sideline for the entire 2nd half pumping our players & fans up. When the Bears scored....the Mustangs were the ones running the Bear flags down the sidelines. The score at half time was 10-0 Bears by the end of the game it was 45-0....the Mustangs really inspired them in the 2nd half.

Get your Growl on. Big ups to the Bears for allowing the Mustangs to lead them out and then having the players and the Cheerleaders, Coaches and Fillies out with them on the sidelines. What class.

As it should be. Would be great to have the Bears with us next Saturday. I wonder if that will happen?

[quote name="Kaye" post="856361" timestamp="1285389553"]
[quote author=td link=topic=73408.msg856189#msg856189 date=1285385579]
Congrats to the Bears from the Mustangs. 45-0
[/quote]

Thanks to the Mustangs for coming out and supporting the Bears! That was so awesome...Never have I seen a community come together like they did tonight at the LCM football game. The WOS football players wore their jerseys and led the Bears out of the tunnel to start the 2nd half and the WOS Phillies were in the stands with the Honey Bears. The Mustang players were on the Bear sideline for the entire 2nd half pumping our players & fans up. When the Bears scored....the Mustangs were the ones running the Bear flags down the sidelines. The score at half time was 10-0 Bears by the end of the game it was 45-0....the Mustangs really inspired them in the 2nd half.
[/quote]

Mustang cheerleaders cheered with the Bear cheerleaders also. What a great thing to happen. I hope there are many pictures since I missed it. I'm thankful to the Bears for having us on the sidelines. You never know how much things like that help the healing.

I agree TD, I think tonight might have helped the Mustangs to get back on track playing football. They seemed to get fired up when they came out on the field the second half. It was really a great thing to see, and just maybe it will help them get past losing Reggie. I know I will never forget tonight, and I'm not talking about the win for the Bears....

[quote name="LB76" post="856382" timestamp="1285390138"]
I agree TD, I think tonight might have helped the Mustangs to get back on track playing football. They seemed to get fired up when they came out on the field the second half. It was really a great thing to see, and just maybe it will help them get past losing Reggie. I know I will never forget tonight, and I'm not talking about the win for the Bears....
[/quote]

Me either and I was listening to it on the radio but my daughter is a cheerleader and she was there cheering with the Bears. Tomorrow will be hard for all of them and us but the healing will continue.

First off great game lcm, ya'll was the better team by far tonight.

I have to get a few things off my chest.
This was the worst i have ever seen a coach credeur team fielded since he took over. Don't get me wrong i still think he is a great coach. But not tonight. I knew when a few min into the second half that it was over.

They got out coached, they never changed up their defense, they never changed up their blocking assignments, etc. i can go on and on.
Our boys played hard but they looked lost from the opening kickoff!

I will finish with this: If we play like this for the next 6 games the outcome will be the same every week.  

I know that the boys and coaches can do better.
I'm pullin for ya RAIDERS come back next week and turn this thing around

I think the big difference in this game was the battle in the treches. Man the d-line absolutly dominated the l-train o-line.
I give props to hughes. He took a lot of hard hits....and when i say a lot i mean a lot. And the were all hard. One play at the end of the third qauter he got hit by three bears. But he kept coming back until he couldnt take anymore.
I was kinda worried about next year already but man that number 14 the back up qauter back can throw the ball.
And number 21 alex ceasar has to be the fastest kid on the team. Just give him a lil time to fill out and this kid is going to be scary good.
Oh and i said this earlier in the year but gonzo mvp of the district. kid is a ball player.
Does anyone have any stats on the game?

WAY TO GO BEARS!!! This night was PRICELESS at the way LCM & WOS all came together to support one another. Seeing the WOS boys lead the Bears out of the tunnel and then running with the flags after the touchdown and the girls with the cheerleaders and drill team just makes you smile knowing this is how it is suppose to be!

Congrats LC-M. It's always great to see a team pull together and move forward rather than living in the past. It's been a good season so far but this was your breakout moment. There's no doubting the Bears now. Good luck the rest of the way!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin