To all dayton fans

knightrider

I know alot of you are disgusted being 0-3. Look here now, we was 1 play from each team to be 3-0. We're the best 0-3 team around here. The nemisis is "turnovers" Please don't turn your back on the Broncs. I been following them since i moved from Vidor in '87. I went to all the Pirate games till i moved to dayton. Been a loyal supporter ever since even when we were not so good. Never gave up on them. Then Jerry Stewart came to Dayton and everything seemed to change for the best. We started to win and get in the play-offs every year. Before he came, you could count our fans on your hands. He put us on the map. I try to encourage the kids as much as i can. Will never give up on them. I love my Broncs. When Vidor's not playing the Broncos, i root for them also. We'll get better ,i promise you that. These teams that are going to take us lightly, i feel for them. We're in district now and things will change. Please don't give up fans. We'll be there. I'll be there till the end. I love my broncos. These kids have heart , and lots of it. '' ALWAYS BELIEVE'' ;)

[quote name="knightrider" post="854246" timestamp="1285254149"]
I know alot of you are disgusted being 0-3. Look here now, we was 1 play from each team to be 3-0. We're the best 0-3 team around here. The nemisis is "turnovers" Please don't turn your back on the Broncs. I been following them since i moved from Vidor in '87. I went to all the Pirate games till i moved to dayton. Been a loyal supporter ever since even when we were not so good. Never gave up on them. Then Jerry Stewart came to Dayton and everything seemed to change for the best. We started to win and get in the play-offs every year. Before he came, you could count our fans on your hands. He put us on the map. I try to encourage the kids as much as i can. Will never give up on them. I love my Broncs. When Vidor's not playing the Broncos, i root for them also. We'll get better ,i promise you that. These teams that are going to take us lightly, i feel for them. We're in district now and things will change. Please don't give up fans. We'll be there. I'll be there till the end. I love my broncos. These kids have heart , and lots of it. '' ALWAYS BELIEVE'' ;)
[/quote] Well i'm not disgusted. I love me some Broncos. I have to admit i didn't start following them until my son started marching with the high school when he was in the 8th grade. that is also the same year they went to state. IMO i don't think pre season really matters. Its what they do when district starts. What was their pre season win/lose when they went to state? i don't know. I know they weren't 3-0. I know FW was a lose to them that year. I will always follow them win or lose. Some may not get it, but them boys look for support from the fans in the stands. The fans have a part in how they play IMO. may be small but they have a part in it.
[move][size=16pt][font=Comic Sans MS][b][color=purple]DAYTON BRONCOS ALWAYS BELIEVE[/color][/b][/font][/size][/move]

[quote name="octfeb" post="854256" timestamp="1285254868"]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=73341.msg854246#msg854246 date=1285254149]
[/quote] Well i'm not disgusted. I love me some Broncos. I have to admit i didn't start following them until my son started marching with the high school when he was in the 8th grade. that is also the same year they went to state. IMO i don't think pre season really matters. Its what they do when district starts. What was their pre season win/lose when they went to state? i don't know. I know they weren't 3-0. I know FW was a lose to them that year. I will always follow them win or lose. Some may not get it, but them boys look for support from the fans in the stands. The fans have a part in how they play IMO. may be small but they have a part in it.
[move][size=16pt][font=Comic Sans MS][b][color=purple]DAYTON BRONCOS ALWAYS BELIEVE[/color][/b][/font][/size][/move]
[/quote]exactly ;)

[quote name="octfeb" post="854256" timestamp="1285254868"]
[/quote] Well i'm not disgusted. I love me some Broncos. I have to admit i didn't start following them until my son started marching with the high school when he was in the 8th grade. that is also the same year they went to state. IMO i don't think pre season really matters. Its what they do when district starts. [b]What was their pre season win/lose when they went to state? [/b] i don't know. I know they weren't 3-0. I know FW was a lose to them that year. I will always follow them win or lose. Some may not get it, but them boys look for support from the fans in the stands. The fans have a part in how they play IMO. may be small but they have a part in it.
[/quote]

1-2 I believe... losses to Fwood and WOS. The win was against Bay City at home.

[quote name="dayton" post="854263" timestamp="1285255397"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=73341.msg854256#msg854256 date=1285254868]
[/quote] Well i'm not disgusted. I love me some Broncos. I have to admit i didn't start following them until my son started marching with the high school when he was in the 8th grade. that is also the same year they went to state. IMO i don't think pre season really matters. Its what they do when district starts. [b]What was their pre season win/lose when they went to state? [/b] i don't know. I know they weren't 3-0. I know FW was a lose to them that year. I will always follow them win or lose. Some may not get it, but them boys look for support from the fans in the stands. The fans have a part in how they play IMO. may be small but they have a part in it.
[/quote]

1-2 I believe... losses to Fwood and WOS. The win was against Bay City at home.
[/quote]uh huh see pre season don't mean squat!

Some people see Dayton as an 0&3 team with a dismal start ,but I see a team that dominated 3 very good teams for a big part of the contest. I like what I see and this team hasn't even begun to peak yet or come close to its potential  . Don't look now ,but a monster is about to be unleashed on 19-4a. GO BRONCO'S ~~

[quote name="Mike George" post="854285" timestamp="1285258056"]
In 2008, due to the Smiley / Forest Brook fiasco where after the UIL established schedules, the TEA decided to combine or consolidate the two schools into one. This gave the Broncos a second open date at the end of the season. In 2009 they were able to fill that last game slot against an Austin school. FYI
[/quote]

yes.. correct... my bad.

so 1-1. win against bay city and loss to fwood

OMG how many back patting Bronco threads does there have to be ;D Its going to be OOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKK yall will win district then start talking about state and and  BAM ! You get beat and start working on the state team for next year ;D because the 7th grade team went undefeated. :o  You guys have a great coach and some good athlete's ,but they can't win state every year (Or once for that matter) to keep the fans off prozac for the 4th quarter of every year. It's ok to Believe, but I think this town puts way too much pressure on these kids JMO

[quote name="BHFAN" post="854298" timestamp="1285259201"]
OMG how many back patting Bronco threads does there have to be ;D Its going to be OOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKK yall will win district then start talking about state and and  BAM ! You get beat and start working on the state team for next year ;D because the 7th grade team went undefeated. :o  You guys have a great coach and some good athlete's ,but they can't win state every year (Or once for that matter) to keep the fans off prozac for the 4th quarter of every year. It's ok to Believe, but I think this town puts way too much pressure on these kids JMO
[/quote]\

Boooooo.  Start a BH fan thread if you don't like this one. 

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="854307" timestamp="1285260029"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=73341.msg854298#msg854298 date=1285259201]
[/quote]\

Boooooo.  Start a BH fan thread if you don't like this one. 
[/quote]

Sorry dude ;D I do like this one though. I know I know if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say it at all.

OMG how many back patting Bronco threads does there have to be ;D Its going to be OOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKK yall will win district then start talking about state and and  BAM ! You get beat and start working on the state team for next year ;D because the 7th grade team went undefeated. :o  You guys have a great coach and some good athlete's ,but they can't win state every year (Or once for that matter) to keep the fans off prozac for the 4th quarter of every year. It's ok to Believe, [b]but I think this town puts way too much pressure on these kids JMO[/b][/quote]

No more pressure than they put on themselves. Expectations drive all good programs. BH is a great example of that. The kids and parents expect to be successful. That's why ALL of BH kids compete so darn hard.... that aspect has always impressed me.

[/quote] Well u think to much... U must be really interested in what Dayton has because u always seem to follow the Dayton threads everywhere. Go start ur own thread Heres a topic for ya The Hill Is For Real Take Two

Dayton is my second favorite team around and they have been doing very well in post season, as of the last few years. Fact is yall always suck in pre-season, then kick tail in district.  How can you not love a team that went into 20-4A and whipped their "we are the best 4-A district in the state" for a few years.

Now, wont be "rootin fer ya" this Friday, but certainly in the post season.  Go Ponies!

[quote name="bh89-2" post="854328" timestamp="1285261841"]
Dayton is my second favorite team around and they have been doing very well in post season, as of the last few years. Fact is yall always suck in pre-season, then kick tail in district.  How can you not love a team that went into 20-4A and whipped their "we are the best 4-A district in the state" for a few years.

Now, wont be "rootin fer ya" this Friday, but certainly in the post season.  Go Ponies!

[/quote] Ok who high jacked the smoken infantile, and used his computer to post his comment?
    Daytons gonna win tomorrow night.

[quote name="octfeb" post="854343" timestamp="1285262607"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=73341.msg854328#msg854328 date=1285261841]
Dayton is my second favorite team around and they have been doing very well in post season, as of the last few years. Fact is yall always suck in pre-season, then kick tail in district.  How can you not love a team that went into 20-4A and whipped their "we are the best 4-A district in the state" for a few years.

Now, wont be "rootin fer ya" this Friday, but certainly in the post season.  Go Ponies!

[/quote] Ok who high jacked the smoken infantile, and used his computer to post his comment?
[/quote]

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Sure look cute in them purple shorts hunny!   [URL=http://img838.imageshack.us/i/dancingbabyf.gif/][IMG]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3157/dancingbabyf.gif[/img][/URL]

[quote name="bh89-2" post="854350" timestamp="1285262944"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=73341.msg854343#msg854343 date=1285262607]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=73341.msg854328#msg854328 date=1285261841]
Dayton is my second favorite team around and they have been doing very well in post season, as of the last few years. Fact is yall always suck in pre-season, then kick tail in district.  How can you not love a team that went into 20-4A and whipped their "we are the best 4-A district in the state" for a few years.

Now, wont be "rootin fer ya" this Friday, but certainly in the post season.  Go Ponies!

[/quote]  ;D ;D ;D ;D

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Sure look cute in them purple shorts hunny!   [URL=http://img838.imageshack.us/i/dancingbabyf.gif/][IMG]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3157/dancingbabyf.gif[/img][/URL]

[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086