Legacy at Burkeville

Mustang-Fan

[quote name="knows2much" post="854964" timestamp="1285337811"]
The fact that Evadale even plays teams like Legacy says a lot about them.  The fact that the fans are upset that Legacy cancelled the game says a lot about them too. Heaven forbid someone mess up the 10-0 season.
[/quote]You absolutely make no sense... :-\

[quote name="whambulance" post="856285" timestamp="1285387817"]
[quote author=knows2much link=topic=73187.msg854964#msg854964 date=1285337811]
The fact that Evadale even plays teams like Legacy says a lot about them.  The fact that the fans are upset that Legacy cancelled the game says a lot about them too. Heaven forbid someone mess up the 10-0 season.
[/quote]You absolutely make no sense... :-\
[/quote]They're a dang site closer to 10-0 than you're team is!  What happened, is there no electricity in Burkeville tonight?  Anyone know the final score up there?

[quote name="burkevillefb01" post="855353" timestamp="1285369091"]
Crazy Dave why do you seem to bash Burkeville every chance you get?  What school do you support?
[/quote]

Some people just like to kick em when their down.  I know Burkeville has had their struggles for the last several years, but there are alot of teams in southeast texas that would love to have Burkeville's history.  

[quote name="SSX78" post="854502" timestamp="1285275450"]
[quote author=Crazy Dave link=topic=73187.msg854202#msg854202 date=1285251202]
Why doesn't burkeville actually play someone who is going to challenge them?? I think its funny you can go pick on Christian schools and what not but i'm guessing you are to scared to play anything that has a chance to beat you hahaha    I kinda feel sorry for burkeville!!
[/quote]
What are you talking about Dave, Deweyville is a 2a school and they had to play Burkeville which is a small 1a school on their homecoming so that they had a chance of winning. Burkeville is at least challenging someone who is just about on their level. By the way, Legacy does have a former Oakland Raider as their head coach so they should actually be a pretty good match up.
[glow=blue,2,300]SSX78[/glow]
[/quote]

What is the coach going to suit up
And play? The fact that he played for
The raiders has impact on the game.

[quote name="westhardinoiler10" post="856502" timestamp="1285394081"]
better yet legacy should just go to six man most kids play both sides of the ball so why not maybe they could actually win some games when legacy plays the woodlands christian its gunna get really ugly really quick just warning people on here how bad the final score will be but im sure  must of you dont care
[/quote]

Everyone is gonna get slathered by the Woodlands. Smart coaching and very skilled players. I would put them up against the better 2A's easy.

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="856478" timestamp="1285393296"]
[quote author=SSX78 link=topic=73187.msg854502#msg854502 date=1285275450]
[quote author=Crazy Dave link=topic=73187.msg854202#msg854202 date=1285251202]
Why doesn't burkeville actually play someone who is going to challenge them?? I think its funny you can go pick on Christian schools and what not but i'm guessing you are to scared to play anything that has a chance to beat you hahaha    I kinda feel sorry for burkeville!!
[/quote]
What are you talking about Dave, Deweyville is a 2a school and they had to play Burkeville which is a small 1a school on their homecoming so that they had a chance of winning. Burkeville is at least challenging someone who is just about on their level. By the way, Legacy does have a former Oakland Raider as their head coach so they should actually be a pretty good match up.
[/quote]

What is the coach going to suit up
And play? The fact that he played for
The raiders has impact on the game.
[/quote]

I never said that the coach would be playing, but he should know how to make plays that will work really well. BTW Legacy had improved significantly from when Burkeville first played them.

[quote name="eaba26" post="857761" timestamp="1285469134"]
I've seen Woodlands Christian play against my sons team.  They are very talented.  Have 4-5 kids who could play for anyone.  It will be a mismatch.  But they are very good sports and will not run up the score to bad.
[/quote]

Agreed. Against Woodlands when we had our B team in we could have scored a couple times but we made some mistakes. I found them to be very good sports.

Too bad we did not find the same last week, but I am sure that was disgruntled fans and not the players! O'Connell's players fought hard, but some fans decided that was not enough I guess!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder