Legacy at Burkeville

Mustang-Fan

Both teams are pretty good, so this will be an interesting game. However, judging on how Burkeville played against Deweyville last week, they're gonna have to get their act together if they plan on winning thier homecoming. I'm still gonna go with Burkeville on this one because it is their homecoming, and I'm sure they're getting whipped back into shape after that defeat against Deweyville last week.
Good luck to both teams, and I hope nobody gets injured.
[glow=blue,2,300]SSX78[/glow]

[quote name="SSX78" post="853283" timestamp="1285116640"]
Both teams are pretty good, so this will be an interesting game. However, judging on how Burkeville played against Deweyville last week, they're gonna have to get their act together if they plan on winning thier homecoming. I'm still gonna go with Burkeville on this one because it is their homecoming, and I'm sure they're getting whipped back into shape after that defeat against Deweyville last week.
[/quote]Legacy good?  ???

[quote name="True Blue" post="853298" timestamp="1285118157"]
Havent these two allready played this year????
[/quote]Yeah they played burekville won . Thats why there they are playing again for homecoming. They wanted to play burkeville twice instead of playing Evadale once.They cancelled the the game with Evadale .

[quote name="scooter!" post="853287" timestamp="1285117417"]
[quote author=SSX78 link=topic=73187.msg853283#msg853283 date=1285116640]
[/quote]Legacy good?   ???
[/quote]

Dont forget Legacy is on their longest winning streak in awhile. 1 game streak.

Guest Crazy Dave
Why doesn't burkeville actually play someone who is going to challenge them?? I think its funny you can go pick on Christian schools and what not but i'm guessing you are to scared to play anything that has a chance to beat you hahaha    I kinda feel sorry for burkeville!!

[quote name="Crazy Dave" post="854202" timestamp="1285251202"]
Why doesn't burkeville actually play someone who is going to challenge them?? I think its funny you can go pick on Christian schools and what not but i'm guessing you are to scared to play anything that has a chance to beat you hahaha    I kinda feel sorry for burkeville!!
[/quote]
What are you talking about Dave, Deweyville is a 2a school and they had to play Burkeville which is a small 1a school on their homecoming so that they had a chance of winning. Burkeville is at least challenging someone who is just about on their level. By the way, Legacy does have a former Oakland Raider as their head coach so they should actually be a pretty good match up.

[quote name="SSX78" post="854502" timestamp="1285275450"]
[quote author=Crazy Dave link=topic=73187.msg854202#msg854202 date=1285251202]
[/quote]
What are you talking about Dave, Deweyville is a 2a school and they had to play Burkeville which is a small 1a school on their homecoming so that they had a chance of winning. Burkeville is at least challenging someone who is just about on their level. By the way, Legacy does have a former Oakland Raider as their head coach so they should actually be a pretty good match up.
[/quote]

I do think it is an interesting move to schedule the same team twice in the sam e season? I know that it is difficult to schedule at the 1A level. The Rebels only have 9 games this year for the first time that I can remember. I know that JV squads schedule two games with each other when they do not have enough teams that field a JV squad on their schedule, but for a varsity squad I must say it is odd!

Guest Crazy Dave
Yeah heaven forbid because we all know burkeville mustangs won't be knocking off evadale worst team ever!!!! Deweyville is only one game why schedule the same team twice pretty stupid!!

[quote name="Blue2318" post="853333" timestamp="1285120783"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=73187.msg853298#msg853298 date=1285118157]
Havent these two allready played this year????
[/quote]Yeah they played burekville won . Thats why there they are playing again for homecoming. They wanted to play burkeville twice instead of playing Evadale once.They cancelled the the game with Evadale .
[/quote]
I would play Burkeville twice too if I was them. Once the lights come on Legacy will dominate :-*

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed