Livingston vs PNG predictions

pngfan66

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go with PNG.  However, consider this: if Livingston wins, it would totally change what the district landscape.  I don't think if either team wins in the LCM-Lumberton matchup or in the Ozen-Central matchup, that anyone's predictions for district will change all that much. 

Right now, the majority of people probably have Livingston in the 5-6 spot.  They probably also have PNG at number 1.  But if Livingston wins, then you are looking at a team that is 4-0, and really didn't have any trouble in nondistict.  Then you have PNG, who through Week 4 would only have one win...

That being said, PNG 27 Livingston 17

PN-G  by 21. Even though the Indians have lost 2 games--it was by a total of 3 points. They are still losses, but they have not been blown out, and the mistakes that have been made can be corrected. They have had 2 weeks to prepare and think about winning again, and I think they will be up to the challenge!

[quote author=badndn link=topic=73182.msg852161#msg852161 date=1285004896]
The Indians have prooven that they are tuff against the run. Livingston has throw 8 passes all season and beaten 3 teams that are a combined 1-10.

I'll go with my injuns in this one.
[/quote

I hear there will be some special activities going on this weekend at the Reservation. Can anyone confirm what it is?

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="852215" timestamp="1285008543"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=73182.msg852161#msg852161 date=1285004896]
The Indians have prooven that they are tuff against the run. Livingston has throw 8 passes all season and beaten 3 teams that are a combined 1-10.

I'll go with my injuns in this one.
[/quote

I hear there will be some special activities going on this weekend at the Reservation. Can anyone confirm what it is?

[/quote]

Past PN-G coaches will be honored before the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu