The Hill is for Real

BHEagle1

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="876702" timestamp="1287204087"]
Livingston came to Lumberton tonight and although they denied it [b]28[/b] times, we insisted to them [b]30[/b] times that the Hill IS for real, then of course we blew our horn.  ;)
[/quote]

I was expecting more B.S., then  read you were blowing something.  That I can believe.  ;D

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are sayings for everyone:

The Hill Is For Real
Dayton Leaves The Fans Waitin
Bridge City Gives Us Plenty
Nederland Has A Band
Westbrook Deserves Another Look
Lumberton Gets It Done
Hamshire...Less Than Desire
Orangefield Needs To Build
Hardin-Jefferson Has A Gun
Anahuac Never Lets The Flying Ducks Quack
East Chambers Going Green For The Neighbors
Silsbee Not A Lot To Se
Port Neches Groves They Come To See Them In Droves

[quote name="SETXSPORTSJUNKIE" post="876809" timestamp="1287222621"]
I think there are sayings for everyone:

The Hill Is For Real
Dayton Leaves The Fans Waitin
Bridge City Gives Us Plenty
Nederland Has A Band
Westbrook Deserves Another Look
Lumberton Gets It Done
Hamshire...Less Than Desire
Orangefield Needs To Build
Hardin-Jefferson Has A Gun
Anahuac Never Lets The Flying Ducks Quack
East Chambers Going Green For The Neighbors
Silsbee Not A Lot To Se
Port Neches Groves They Come To See Them In Droves
[/quote][b]Dayton Leaves The Fans Waitin[/b]<--- Will you clarify this for me?
    It's Saturday Oct. 16th,2010 @ 9:01 A.M. Central time and *the crowd goes wild* BECAUSE..... THE HILL IS FOR REAL

[quote name="bh89-2" post="876731" timestamp="1287205652"]
[quote author=raideroldtimer link=topic=72920.msg876702#msg876702 date=1287204087]
Livingston came to Lumberton tonight and although they denied it [b]28[/b] times, we insisted to them [b]30[/b] times that the Hill IS for real, then of course we blew our horn.  ;)
[/quote]

I was expecting more B.S., then  read you were blowing something.  That I can believe.  ;D
[/quote]

Laughing out loud.  This comment is what makes the Hill For Real.

[quote name="KHS 89" post="877720" timestamp="1287281609"]
PN-G just scored on Ozen.  As the kid was returning to the sidelines, I saw him lean over to an Ozen player and whisper, "the Hill is for real".

;D
[/quote]
Now thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe the hill is for real :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

[quote name="KHS 89" post="877720" timestamp="1287281609"]
PN-G just scored on Ozen.  As the kid was returning to the sidelines, I saw him lean over to an Ozen player and whisper, "the Hill is for real".

;D
[/quote] ROFL  that WAS funny

[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="878221" timestamp="1287330519"]
They are definetly for REAL!  Well, unless they are playing:  Dayton, Crosby, 204A, and any other [b]descent[/b] school on their schedule. 
[/quote]

Definition of [b]DESCENT[/b] : derivation from an ancestor : birth, lineage <of French descent> b : transmission or devolution of an estate by inheritance usually in the descending line c : the fact or process of originating from an ancestral stock d : the shaping or development in nature and character by transmission from a source.

???

[quote name="KHS 89" post="878237" timestamp="1287331758"]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=72920.msg878221#msg878221 date=1287330519]
They are definetly for REAL!  Well, unless they are playing:  Dayton, Crosby, 204A, and any other [b]descent[/b] school on their schedule. 
[/quote]

Definition of [b]DESCENT[/b] : derivation from an ancestor : birth, lineage <of French descent> b : transmission or devolution of an estate by inheritance usually in the descending line c : the fact or process of originating from an ancestral stock d : the shaping or development in nature and character by transmission from a source.

???
[/quote]

You used the wrong dictionary. Use the "54 REASONS THE HILL IS FOR REAL" dictionary and you will see

[quote name="KHS 89" post="878237" timestamp="1287331758"]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=72920.msg878221#msg878221 date=1287330519]
[/quote]

???
[/quote]

If I could fine the smiley giving the middle finger I would reply with that but I could'nt so here.  nInn

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="878364" timestamp="1287338904"]
[quote author=KHS 89 link=topic=72920.msg878237#msg878237 date=1287331758]
[/quote]

???
[/quote]

If I could fine the smiley giving the middle finger I would reply with that but I could'nt so here.  nInn
[/quote]

That would probably get you banned, and the moderator would have told you, that The hill is for real. :D

[quote name="First Down" post="878373" timestamp="1287339259"]
[quote author=Itch?Scratchit! link=topic=72920.msg878364#msg878364 date=1287338904]
[quote author=KHS 89 link=topic=72920.msg878237#msg878237 date=1287331758]
[/quote]

???
[/quote]

[/quote]

That would probably get you banned, and the moderator would have told you, that The hill is for real. :D
[/quote]
he has got the speacial edition dic so probaly not

Hmmm pg. 50.

Ticket to the Broncos V BH football game $6
 Hot Dog w/chili and cheese $3
 Drink $2
 BH getting trucked by the Bronco Stampede 54-0 and
 The Hill Being For Real PRICELESS  :-*