Nederland At Vidor Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big plays have killed the dogs so far this season as well as the offensive playcalling.. If we can correct these we will do just fine.. People can write nederland off all they want but if we can get healthy and stay healthy, the dogs will be a legit contender in 20-4a. Nederland is a good football team that has some kinks to work out. Dogs take it to the scaliwags in solid form..

Nederland: 28
Vidor: 7

A lot of guys getting some valuable experience in these pre-district games. Excited to see the Nederland offense at full strength in a few weeks. Forney will really ignite the passing game and having Salenga and Sonnier back will be huge for the offense. I was impressed with Cunningham, Schlett, and Butler last night and Raines played awesome in the 4th quarter. Once they are healthy, this should be a very solid offense.

I predict a sick feeling in my stomach. And, it won't be from too many chili-cheese fries.
The Slot-T offense is not good for playing from behind as it uses too much clock. If Vidor can score first and force some three and outs, we have a chance. But, our defense hasn't forced any team to have to do anything this season yet. I say yet because there is still hope.
We are hurting because of the defensive side of the ball. Plain and simple. My heart says Vidor (and always will), but my head says Nederland gets the W. At this point, I'm just hoping we can keep it close.

Vidor is to Nederland as LCM is to PNG, both Orange county teams play the Midcounty teams hard. I don't care what the score is as long as the Bulldogs have 1 more point then the Pirates at 0:00.

I like Dionte as QB but would leave or split the reps between the two. We need help on Defense and would like to see Dionte back there for the first half. Thats just my two cents.

But hey we're all pros at backseat driving, and boiling water.

I believe the Pirates will find their grove also.  Even with as bad as some our loses have been, we have seen some bright spots.  This team has talent.  We aren't as big as the last couple of years but we dont back down and are always coming at you.  This team will get it together and hopfully it starts next weekend.  If we were getting hammered by a cupcake schedule I would be worried but this predistrict schedule was tough and hopefully we see positive results from the tests of the past month.                Go get em Pirates.

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="847618" timestamp="1284507304"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72830.msg847432#msg847432 date=1284492288]
Nederland wins easy along with everyone else that plays vidor this year 35-14
[/quote]

Hey, Gilbert got his binky back.    Welcome back from detention.  Wonder how long that will last.
[/quote]

if he keeps up with hes smart@$$ remarks, not long. give it two days

[quote name="vidorSDMF" post="847625" timestamp="1284508098"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=72830.msg847618#msg847618 date=1284507304]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72830.msg847432#msg847432 date=1284492288]
[/quote]

Hey, Gilbert got his binky back.    Welcome back from detention.  Wonder how long that will last.
[/quote]

[/quote]

He has trouble playing with others,  but for the last week he has been playing with himself just fine.  ;)

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="847627" timestamp="1284508257"]
[quote author=vidorSDMF link=topic=72830.msg847625#msg847625 date=1284508098]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=72830.msg847618#msg847618 date=1284507304]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He has trouble playing with others,  but for the last week he has been playing with himself just fine.   ;)
[/quote]

LMAO :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder