Porter HS vs. Libery Predictions

jamesdean

I predict that Liberty will win.......0 games this year.  I thought that maybe they might beat Tarkington, but Tarkington had Hardin beat until closing seconds, and Tarkington beat Huntington fairly easy.  Hardin and Huntington both blew out Liberty.  I know you cant always go on that, but I'm going to.

So once again. Porter (seniors or no seniors) will beat Liberty

I don't remember his name, but I think he was one of the Coordinators @ Whitehouse last year...

I've been surprised by the Liberty games... once they finalized their schedule last yr, I was hearing that they felt like they would have the opportunity of going undefeated until they met Coldspring/Cleveland the last 2 wks of the season...

[quote name="liltex" post="842259" timestamp="1284003639"]
Well call it what ya want Libery-Libadee but birth cert.says Liberty.I thought 3 yrs ago there was this super group of fresh.that were gonna be great to rebuild on so be patient.What happened ;D ::) ::)
[/quote]

Their sophomores are nice on offense, no way around that at all. Liberty can play just a little bit of defense and they win tonight.

[quote name="livinthruthekids" post="842895" timestamp="1284121915"]
I hear that one place where liberty is vastly improved is in the athletic trainer department. I also hear that there was an entire tray of firecracker enchiladas the other day that did not magically dissapear............you stay classy TheCru
[/quote]

Yea I heard that they had a HUGE improvment with the new athletic trainer!  I bet Liberty was glad to get that slappy out of there! He didn't do much around there!...

BTW, I didn't realize that what I said was classless... Sorry... I agreed when I saw the schedule too, But thanks Coach!

[quote name="liltex" post="842259" timestamp="1284003639"]
Well call it what ya want Libery-Libadee but birth cert.says Liberty.I thought 3 yrs ago there was this super group of fresh.that were gonna be great to rebuild on so be patient.What happened ;D ::) ::)
[/quote]

Liberty class of 08 and 09 had some really good athletes. They didn't make it anywhere due to the fact that they all had "more important" things on their mind!

Glad the Panthers got a win!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder