1. 1. Who Will Win....

• VIDOR
    • KIRBYVILLE

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kville" post="840740" timestamp="1283819906"]
The seating in Kirbyville is TERRIBLE! We keep season tickets and the seats are so narrow and no room to get by so we buy 4 seats for 2 people. People think Kirbyville fans stand up the whole game because they 're excited. WRONG! Its because the knees of the people behind you kill your spine! Love to have seen them add some high end seats when they added the new press box. Seat backs, arm rests and drink holders. I would have spent what ever it cost and I am sure a lot of others would have too.
[/quote]

[b][color=red][size=12pt][font=Comic Sans MS]Amen!!I think we nees to do like Hempill did, there fans had to by there seats, the really nice ones, and then you buy your season tickets and when you dicide you dont want your season tickets later down the line the school inharets your seat to sell.....I think everyone needs to voice our opions to the school board...maybe we as fans need to speak up! Its not like we dont support our boys!![/font][/size][/color][/b]

[quote name="wildcat_in_pink" post="841949" timestamp="1283970832"]
[quote author=kville link=topic=72456.msg840740#msg840740 date=1283819906]
The seating in Kirbyville is TERRIBLE! We keep season tickets and the seats are so narrow and no room to get by so we buy 4 seats for 2 people. People think Kirbyville fans stand up the whole game because they 're excited. WRONG! Its because the knees of the people behind you kill your spine! Love to have seen them add some high end seats when they added the new press box. Seat backs, arm rests and drink holders. I would have spent what ever it cost and I am sure a lot of others would have too.
[/quote]

[b][color=red][size=12pt][font=Comic Sans MS]Amen!!I think we nees to do like Hempill did, there fans had to by there seats, the really nice ones, and then you buy your season tickets and when you dicide you dont want your season tickets later down the line the school inharets your seat to sell.....I think everyone needs to voice our opions to the school board...maybe we as fans need to speak up! Its not like we dont support our boys!![/font][/size][/color][/b]
[/quote]

So basically you are donating seats to the school. Why should fans have to donate their seats because the school board neglected to provide sufficient seats? Sounds like some people are getting the shaft in Hemphill.

Some thoughts:

As a Vidor alumnus from the 0-44 days (ok, I'm showing my age), a true fan never gives up hope, supports the team rain or shine, and takes pride in band, cheerleaders, drill teams, etc.
As a Kirbyvillian for the past 26 years, I now bleed red AND black, and while the last couple years have been an awesome experience, as this year is looking to be, you'll still find me Row 16, seat 25, no matter what the team's record or level of talent or who the coach is. Whether you agree with the administration, coaching staff or not, you can still support the kids. TRUE fans represent!

PS: my formerly comfy seat against the old pressbox has been downgraded by a sharp ridge that digs in to the spine  :(

PPS: Kirbyville 52
        Vidor      9

[quote name="Tim Riggins" post="843240" timestamp="1284152310"]
Vidor's defense is young, (2 returning starters), and small .  Couldn't contain BC last week and will likely struggle again tonight.
[/quote]
and if they didn't learn how to wrap up this week... its going to be a REAL long night... but I will be in the stands until 0:00 shows up in the 4th qtr...

It all depends on who shows up tonight for Vidor. If the team that played with passion against Texas High shows up I think this will be a great game and we'll have a legitimate shot at winning. But if the team that showed up against Bridge City, (no offense to Bridge City, they have a heck of a team this year) it'll be a long night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder