**** VIDOR @ KIRBYVILLE**** POLL

KFDM COOP

Who Will Win....  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win....

• VIDOR
    • KIRBYVILLE

[quote name="rykerx144" post="840278" timestamp="1283770200"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72456.msg840236#msg840236 date=1283743680]
i dont know why they are putting in more bleachers, who wants to go watch kville beat vidor by 40, i can think of better things to do on a friday night then drive to kville to watch that, [b]heard from sources real close to the kville program that they are not even worried at all about this week[/b]. But stevie wonder could see that
[/quote]

this statment right here proves you have no clue what you are talking about.  I promise you Jack Alvarez wont let this happen.  He will not let them look past anyone.  They are still vidor and still big.  He is getting them ready!!
[/quote]

You are correct Ryker...I talk to Alvarez most of the time once a week...He never takes anyone lightly..His rule of thumb is This...Just because a team played bad last week don't mean they will play the rest of the season that way and every game you play is different,we play them one game at a time...That's just about how He looks at things...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="840281" timestamp="1283775338"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=72456.msg840278#msg840278 date=1283770200]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72456.msg840236#msg840236 date=1283743680]
i dont know why they are putting in more bleachers, who wants to go watch kville beat vidor by 40, i can think of better things to do on a friday night then drive to kville to watch that, [b]heard from sources real close to the kville program that they are not even worried at all about this week[/b]. But stevie wonder could see that
[/quote]

this statment right here proves you have no clue what you are talking about.  I promise you Jack Alvarez wont let this happen.  He will not let them look past anyone.  They are still vidor and still big.  He is getting them ready!!
[/quote]

You are correct Ryker...I talk to Alvarez most of the time once a week...He never takes anyone lightly..His rule of thumb is This...Just because a team played bad last week don't mean they will play the rest of the season that way and every game you play is different,we play them one game at a time...That's just about how He looks at things...
[/quote]

KVille fans, you can tell by the statements Gilbert makes he/SHE is a disgruntled want to be that either isn’t playing or there kid isn’t playing.  He/SHE is always on these threads bashing the team or asking for the coach’s job.  Those of us that are on the threads enough don’t pay this idiot any mind.  Like I posted in another thread this joker posted on, he/SHE is going to blow out an ACL the way he/SHE jumps from one side of the fence to the other or even better jumps from one "ship" to another.  Good luck to both teams Friday.  Kirbyville is really great and we will have to play mistake free football to stay with them.  That’s the point of playing better competion in preseason people.  Not Sally Maes High School for Basket Weaving.  Look forward to see you wildkats on Friday and save some Frito pie for me. ;D

K-ville 400+    Vidor 1400+ enrollment
of course we're not taking this lightly...we have a great team this season and Vidor has a young team, and that is why we have a good shot at a win. Last yr would have been a whole different outcome. I personally think the Pirates will bring their best game and both teams should leave better prepared for the next game..imo

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="840294" timestamp="1283779411"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=72456.msg840281#msg840281 date=1283775338]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=72456.msg840278#msg840278 date=1283770200]
[/quote]

this statment right here proves you have no clue what you are talking about.  I promise you Jack Alvarez wont let this happen.  He will not let them look past anyone.  They are still vidor and still big.  He is getting them ready!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

KVille fans, you can tell by the statements Gilbert makes he/SHE is a disgruntled want to be that either isn’t playing or there kid isn’t playing.  He/SHE is always on these threads bashing the team or asking for the coach’s job.  Those of us that are on the threads enough don’t pay this idiot any mind.  Like I posted in another thread this joker posted on, he/SHE is going to blow out an ACL the way he/SHE jumps from one side of the fence to the other or even better jumps from one "ship" to another.  Good luck to both teams Friday.  Kirbyville is really great and we will have to play mistake free football to stay with them.  That’s the point of playing better competion in preseason people.  Not Sally Maes High School for Basket Weaving.  Look forward to see you wildkats on Friday and save some Frito pie for me. ;D
[/quote]

Hey TITAN.... One thing about this game for Kirbyville win or lose,Vidor if they bring the fans they are talking about bringing it will be the biggest crowd ever for Kirbyville,Since JERRY CLOWERS made an apperance at Jasper/NEWTON Electric CO-OP one year..Looking forward to it...Good Luck to both teams & hopefully an injury free game..

[quote name="rykerx144" post="840278" timestamp="1283770200"]
[/quote]

this statment right here proves you have no clue what you are talking about.  I promise you Jack Alvarez wont let this happen.  He will not let them look past anyone.  They are still vidor and still big.  He is getting them ready!!
[/quote]
rykerx144 your post have so much authority behind them lol I need to take lessons from you

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="840236" timestamp="1283743680"]
[b]i dont know why they are putting in more bleachers, who wants to go watch kville beat vidor by 40, i can think of better things to do on a friday night then drive to kville to watch that,[/b] heard from sources real close to the kville program that they are not even worried at all about this week. But stevie wonder could see that
[/quote]
[color=blue]Wow I guess I am not as big a fan as you because... uuummm I will make that drive and I will sit in the stands until the last second tics off the clock no matter the score or how far to drive or how bad the traffic is.... [/color]

Quote from: Coach Comeaux on Today at 12:06:20 AM
you know GGilbert I do not think i have seen someone go from being a supporter to a complete give up in such a short time... you know this team isn't as strong as it was last year because of experience but instead of getting on here and completely laying down, you might want to think about supporting your team no matter what.... just a thought... instead of being a band wagon rider be a FAN! which means rain, sleet, shine, or snow you stand behind your team and support them no matter how bad they play, or how bad the score board looks like... yeah its not fun... but for the kids who are out there busting their butt week in and week out they surely do not need to come on here and read how some one has completely given up on them over a GAME!... Sure we may get a mud hold stomped in us and walked dry in Kirbyville... but what happens if we go up there and give a heck of a fight and come home with a W or a close fought game... are you then going to praise them? GGGGs instead of standing on the fence and teetering back and forth like a weeble wobble... be a fan and make a stand.... just my 2 cents worth...
  First of all if the players are looking on here to see what people think and they get upset that someone is stateing the truth then maybe they get mad and play good but i will always be a vidor fan the problem with most vidor fans they cant deal with the truth all i have said is the truth, you can still be a fan and state the truth. If people would understand that just because you state the facts dont mean that you are a band wagoner trust me i am far from a band wagoner

[color=blue]And what truth would that be? The fact you want them to fire coach Mathews? The fact you think we should change the offense scheme which lead the state in Rushing and in total offense last year? What facts have you talked about? Please enlighten me on your expertise of how this Vidor squad sucks so much [b]YOU CAN FIND BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN WATCH THEM?[/b] <--- your words not mine... [/color]

I love this that you people can get so upset. By the way coach c. you said it best when you said it lead the state in rushing last year he had the right personal to run it not this year. So yall all make that trip up 96 to watch the massacre that will ensue, because you are a true fan lmao. So everyone enjoy the weekend and thank goodness real football has started let's go Longhorns and Redskins

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="840340" timestamp="1283791179"]
I love this that you people can get so upset. By the way coach c. you said it best when you said it lead the state in rushing last year he had the right personal to run it not this year. So yall all make that trip up 96 to watch the massacre that will ensue, because you are a true fan lmao. So everyone enjoy the weekend and thank goodness real football has started let's go Longhorns and Redskins

[/quote]Heres a question for you "COACH GILBERT" ...What offense should we be running? What would you install in Pirate land?

[quote name="pirate68" post="840347" timestamp="1283791640"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72456.msg840340#msg840340 date=1283791179]

[/quote]Heres a question for you "COACH GILBERT" ...What offense should we be running? What would you install in Pirate land?
[/quote]      well let's see here knowing that the qb can't throw not a passing game but you could run the option game where your oline don't have to even block the dline the qb reads the tackle for dive andend for pitch all the line has to do is get to the backers and when you are small and quick you can do that but you could keep playin smash mouth football and get smash mouthed

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="840357" timestamp="1283792065"]
[quote author=pirate68 link=topic=72456.msg840347#msg840347 date=1283791640]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72456.msg840340#msg840340 date=1283791179]

[/quote]       well let's see here knowing that the qb can't throw not a passing game but you could run the option game where your oline don't have to even block the dline the qb reads the tackle for dive andend for pitch all the line has to do is get to the backers and when you are small and quick you can do that but you could keep playin smash mouth football and get smash mouthed
[/quote]You really have know idea how the slot-t works do you?

[quote name="pirate68" post="840364" timestamp="1283792544"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72456.msg840357#msg840357 date=1283792065]

[/quote]       well let's see here knowing that the qb can't throw not a passing game but you could run the option game where your oline don't have to even block the dline the qb reads the tackle for dive andend for pitch all the line has to do is get to the backers and when you are small and quick you can do that but you could keep playin smash mouth football and get smash mouthed
[/quote]  i know there is no reading goin on anyone can be the qb at vidor and it looked alot better last year and i agree not to change it everyyear but you can scheme it different when you got the size run run run, not so much size change it up alittle, if you got a qb that can throw throw some

[quote name="pirate68" post="840364" timestamp="1283792544"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72456.msg840357#msg840357 date=1283792065]

[/quote]

You cant talk football with someone that has no idea of what she is talking about.  In the option you dont have to block.  ::)

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="840374" timestamp="1283793611"]
[quote author=pirate68 link=topic=72456.msg840364#msg840364 date=1283792544]

[/quote]  i know there is no reading goin on anyone can be the qb at vidor and it looked alot better last year and i agree not to change it everyyear but you can scheme it different when you got the size run run run, not so much size change it up alittle, if you got a qb that can throw throw some
[/quote]I see by this response that its pointless to keep this going with you.Iam sure coaches wished it was as easy as you think it is.

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="840357" timestamp="1283792065"]

[/quote]       well let's see here knowing that the qb can't throw not a passing game but you could run the option game where your oline don't have to even block the dline the qb reads the tackle for dive andend for pitch all the line has to do is get to the backers and when you are small and quick you can do that but you could keep playin smash mouth football and get smash mouthed
[/quote]

This isnt powerpuff sweetie.  If play qb at any level high school and up you can play.  And Sally, just because "you" couldn't throw your back out from the Armchair QB  stuff you put on here, what makes you think that the qb cant throw.  I've known him since he was 8 and he has a gun and is a great kid.   You truely have no idea what you are talking about.

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="840374" timestamp="1283793611"]

[/quote]

first of all dozier can throw just fine. vidor hs never been a passing team because we dont work on passing  near as much as we do running the ball. as far as saying anyone can play qb in vidor that  just showes ignorance. you obviously have no clue how the slot t works or you wouldent be talking trash on it. just watch friday night and leave the strategy planning up to those who are paid to do so! or apply for a coaching position. but i think duboise would win over you any day

[quote name="vidorSDMF" post="840391" timestamp="1283794874"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72456.msg840374#msg840374 date=1283793611]

[/quote]

first of all dozier can throw just fine. vidor hs never been a passing team because we dont work on passing  near as much as we do running the ball. as far as saying anyone can play qb in vidor that  just showes ignorance. you obviously have no clue how the slot t works or you wouldent be talking trash on it. just watch friday night and leave the strategy planning up to those who are paid to do so! or apply for a coaching position. but i think duboise would win over you any day
[/quote] you people kill me to think that the kid can throw he may can throw in the front yard but you put pads on the kid and under the lights he looks like ned in the first grade, so all you vidor homers keep it coming i think it makes yall look so smart, but you know it is ok to state the facts and the faults in your team you dont always have to think you are going to be good because vidor will be far from good this but it will be ok and i really thought you people couldnt get any dumber but somebody bet me $200 on the kville game and i got kville straight up got to love the vidor homers

[quote name="vidorSDMF" post="840391" timestamp="1283794874"]
[quote author=GGilbert 7 2010 link=topic=72456.msg840374#msg840374 date=1283793611]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey vidorSDMF, no sense using the kids names on here when the coward that is bashing them wont put hers in lights.  but your right.  Great kid and athlete.

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="840409" timestamp="1283796100"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=72456.msg840405#msg840405 date=1283795988]
safe bet dude ;D
[/quote]

Hey Kat I wouldn't bet with this dude.  I dont think you will take food stamps for payment. ;D
[/quote]  well i tell you what Titan at your welfare check came to my house to told them i kicked you out along time ago i will drop it off under the under pass for you, i tell you what that is why i keep doing this cause you people cant take the truth to really think that the qb (nick) can throw the ball is crazy i mean i not being rude just tell me when you have saw him make a throw, the only time he throws the ball is if there is no one with in 20 yards of the wr, if he could throw why do they run the ball on 3rd and 15

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="840417" timestamp="1283796459"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=72456.msg840409#msg840409 date=1283796100]
safe bet dude ;D
[/quote]

Hey Kat I wouldn't bet with this dude.  I dont think you will take food stamps for payment. ;D
[/quote]  well i tell you what Titan at your welfare check came to my house to told them i kicked you out along time ago i will drop it off under the under pass for you, i tell you what that is why i keep doing this cause you people cant take the truth to really think that the qb (nick) can throw the ball is crazy i mean i not being rude just tell me when you have saw him make a throw, the only time he throws the ball is if there is no one with in 20 yards of the wr, if he could throw why do they run the ball on 3rd and 15
[/quote]

Dont you mean the check came to your parents house.  Dont lie to the people on this forum that you dont live at home with mommie.  Thats ok,  lots of middleaged deadbeat football coach wannabes  do, theres nothing wrong with that.  Your still good at putting up kids names up on here and bashing them.  Were is a moderator when you need one.

[quote name="GGilbert 7 2010" post="840417" timestamp="1283796459"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=72456.msg840409#msg840409 date=1283796100]
safe bet dude ;D
[/quote]

[/quote]  well i tell you what Titan at your welfare check came to my house to told them i kicked you out along time ago i will drop it off under the under pass for you, i tell you what that is why i keep doing this cause you people cant take the truth to really think that the qb (nick) can throw the ball is crazy i mean i not being rude just tell me when you have saw him make a throw, the only time he throws the ball is if there is no one with in 20 yards of the wr, if he could throw why do they run the ball on 3rd and 15
[/quote]Cmon man...I think your a kid myself...Theres no way a grown man gets on here and makes a post like this one.The rules of this board are no player/coach bashing and you have already done both. Like I said in an earlier post to you if you feel that strongly about it go to a school board meeting and be heard...I doubt you have the stones for it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83