Anti RACISM Challenge

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="HI_#20_Mom" post="836838" timestamp="1283439342"]
Well SARG. Can’t say I hate anyone. Hate takes too much work and too much time. My time is all about ME!
(maybe I’m just self centered)

But anyhow, I don’t care much for people who throw their trash on the ground at our football fields, does that count?

[/quote]

Specially when there are trash cans within reach or close by.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Daddy says i was found under a cow paddy ( i sure hope it was dry although a wet one would of kept me worm )  The cow paddy was in Texas so that would make me a Texan. When I have to fill out a form that has race on it, I normally  mark the (other) blank and then right out Texan.    Now if you dig into my Heritage you would find several country's with a stake in my existence.  I guess i would be European North American Texan. I am In!

[quote name="shovelhead" post="836933" timestamp="1283449653"]
I dont understand the reason for the post either, but I'm in. There are no pedigrees in my family. On this board I'm a Purple Indian anyhow!
I guess its still OK to call Cowboy lovers Romosexuals?  ;D 
By the way, this post makes me miss censored Vitale!  ;D  ;D

[/quote]

See, I'm an "Indian" from a different "reservation" (Ysleta High School in El Paso), and the saying we always had, and have to this day is..."Once An Indian, Always An Indian"

[quote name="elhector1" post="836980" timestamp="1283458278"]
[quote author=shovelhead link=topic=72268.msg836933#msg836933 date=1283449653]
I dont understand the reason for the post either, but I'm in. There are no pedigrees in my family. On this board I'm a Purple Indian anyhow!
I guess its still OK to call Cowboy lovers Romosexuals?  ;D 
By the way, this post makes me miss censored Vitale!  ;D  ;D

[/quote]

See, I'm an "Indian" from a different "reservation" (Ysleta High School in El Paso), and the saying we always had, and have to this day is...[b]"Once An Indian, Always An Indian"[/b]
[/quote]
I might have heard that a time or two....  ;D

[quote name="HI_#20_Mom" post="836838" timestamp="1283439342"]
Well SARG. Can’t say I hate anyone. Hate takes too much work and too much time. My time is all about ME!

But anyhow, I don’t care much for people who throw their trash on the ground at our football fields, does that count?

[/quote]

Talking about trash at football fields...I live about 200 feet Off Hwy 96..All the Lake traffic throw out their beer cans,snotty tissue paper,full to the tilt pampers,and just about anything you can imagine in my yard..Iv'e found some things with names and addresses on them..I box them up and mail them back to the ones with addresses...I have never had one returned to me...I would just like to be standing there when they open up a 2 week old pamper in a cute little box...My wife thinks I'm crazy,But I get some kind of fiendish pleasure from it... ;D ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="837002" timestamp="1283460929"]
[quote author=HI_#20_Mom link=topic=72268.msg836838#msg836838 date=1283439342]

[/quote]

Talking about trash at football fields...I live about 200 feet Off Hwy 96..All the Lake traffic throw out their beer cans,snotty tissue paper,full to the tilt pampers,and just about anything you can imagine in my yard..Iv'e found some things with names and addresses on them..I box them up and mail them back to the ones with addresses...I have never had one returned to me...I would just like to be standing there when they open up a 2 week old pamper in a cute little box...My wife thinks I'm crazy,But I get some kind of fiendish pleasure from it... ;D ;D
[/quote]
LMAOTIWMP

[quote name="HI_#20_Mom" post="836843" timestamp="1283439783"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=72268.msg836524#msg836524 date=1283374157]
My son (Ned.) is dating a girl from PNG. Does this make them both non-regionists?  ;D

Hey yankee, where you from? I love a Joisey accent. (Marisa Tomei.....''My Cousin Vinny'' ...whatever accent she had)
[/quote]

Ummmmm... my husband’s family is in PN, so I would have to say that is close to a moral sin! LOL.

Guess it means you are a better parent than I -or- that our kids can rise above us, in spite of us!

[b]I am sure Ned is a fine young man.[/b]

Oh and BTW Absent - Gumbo is great!
[/quote]

Ned. is short for Nederland.  :D I know several marriages that are between Ned./PNG folks.

I have no specific problems with other races unless I feel racially attacked, then I will defend. Does that make sense? Have a nice day.

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="837002" timestamp="1283460929"]
[quote author=HI_#20_Mom link=topic=72268.msg836838#msg836838 date=1283439342]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This post just made my day....AWESOME!!!

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="WeedBegone" post="837023" timestamp="1283467218"]
Racism is nurtured by racial responses to racial attacks. ;)

WeedBegone 2010 ;)
[/quote]

Good thing you started here "Weed". As for you "Sgtrey" I wish your son the best. That is from the " Orange Tampax". :D :D Orange County still rules.  ;D ;D ;D Well, OK WOS does.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="837097" timestamp="1283477836"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=72268.msg837023#msg837023 date=1283467218]

WeedBegone 2010 ;)
[/quote]

Good thing you started here "Weed". As for you "Sgtrey" I wish your son the best. That is from the " Orange Tampax". :D :D Orange County still rules.  ;D ;D ;D Well, OK WOS does.
[/quote]Good luck to you guys from "Sgt Jerk" out there in Orange...stay healthy...and PLAY HARD!! 8) 8)

[quote name="baddog" post="837012" timestamp="1283463189"]
[quote author=HI_#20_Mom link=topic=72268.msg836843#msg836843 date=1283439783]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=72268.msg836524#msg836524 date=1283374157]
My son (Ned.) is dating a girl from PNG. Does this make them both non-regionists?  ;D

Hey yankee, where you from? I love a Joisey accent. (Marisa Tomei.....''My Cousin Vinny'' ...whatever accent she had)
[/quote]

Ummmmm... my husband’s family is in PN, so I would have to say that is close to a moral sin! LOL.

Guess it means you are a better parent than I -or- that our kids can rise above us, in spite of us!

[b]I am sure Ned is a fine young man.[/b]

Oh and BTW Absent - Gumbo is great!
[/quote]

Ned. is short for Nederland.  :D I know several marriages that are between Ned./PNG folks.

I have no specific problems with other races unless I feel racially attacked, then I will defend. Does that make sense? Have a nice day.
[/quote]

a heh …..  :-[ ….. see kids, and THAT was my intentional lesson about what can happen when you are NOT paying  attention!

Really, REALLY hope I didn’t screw up and that PNG stood for pregnant.

Tell your boy Ned I said hello anyways!  go dogs??

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="837023" timestamp="1283467218"]

WeedBegone 2010 ;)
[/quote]

Racism starts with the distinction between, not the act of supressing.  You know, like Ms. Black USA or K.K.K.  Both should be shut-down.  :-\       

[quote name="bh89-2" post="837494" timestamp="1283535127"]

WeedBegone 2010 ;)
[/quote]

Racism starts with the distinction between, not the act of supressing.  You know, like Ms. Black USA or K.K.K.  Both should be shut-down.   :-\         
[/quote]
LOL!...

I never thought of that....is there a Miss White USA? or Miss Mexican USA?....You laugh, but the moment kids are born they listen to parents and as you all know "Monkey see, monkey do"....with that said, now you know my kids too...They can't stand lazy people...Lazy people come in all colors... ;D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="SgtRey" post="837518" timestamp="1283536643"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=72268.msg837494#msg837494 date=1283535127]

WeedBegone 2010 ;)
[/quote]

Racism starts with the distinction between, not the act of supressing.  You know, like Ms. Black USA or K.K.K.  Both should be shut-down.   :-\         
[/quote]
LOL!...

I never thought of that....is there a Miss White USA? or Miss Mexican USA?....You laugh, but the moment kids are born they listen to parents and as you all know "Monkey see, monkey do"....with that said, now you know my kids too...They can't stand lazy people...Lazy people come in all colors... ;D
[/quote]

I agree!!! Did you guys know that almost half the people in America don't pay taxes? >:(

[quote name="bleed orange" post="837544" timestamp="1283537881"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72268.msg837518#msg837518 date=1283536643]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=72268.msg837494#msg837494 date=1283535127]

WeedBegone 2010 ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]
LOL!...

[/quote]

[b]I agree!!! Did you guys know that almost half the people in America don't pay taxes? >:(
[/quote][/b]

And all of them are ELECTED by people who do...... ;D

Week 2 ---- and the challenge to smack without racism is still on.
BTW-- I observed a thread almost get hijacked off the topic because of a post about a schools diverse ethnicticity. Several follow up post were defensively taken offensivly if you know what I mean.  Over all, the recovery was ok.  We still have work to do.  Remember---attack the post yet not the poster.  They are just another you with a little different look.  ;)

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="841220" timestamp="1283881448"]
BTW-- I observed a thread almost get hijacked off the topic because of a post about a schools diverse ethnicticity. Several follow up post were defensively taken offensivly if you know what I mean.  Over all, the recovery was ok.  We still have work to do.  Remember---attack the post yet not the poster.  They are just another you with a little different look.  ;)

[/quote]
;D...Brown and yellow people don't have an Al Sharpton(or however you spell it), or the Grand Dragon(you know what I mean the hooded guy)....I guess I can speak for Brown peeps...

[quote name="SgtRey" post="841247" timestamp="1283883304"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=72268.msg841220#msg841220 date=1283881448]

[/quote]
;D...Brown and yellow people don't have an Al Sharpton(or however you spell it), or the Grand Dragon(you know what I mean the hooded guy)....I guess I can speak for Brown peeps...
[/quote]
What about LULAC or that Chavez guy.  ;)
All I have to represent me is AARP..........lol

[quote name="SgtRey" post="841247" timestamp="1283883304"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=72268.msg841220#msg841220 date=1283881448]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Since I have a very Hispanic (read: Mexican) last name, many people are surprised when I tell them my ethnicity.  One even went so far as to say..."you can't be Mexican!  You have freckles!...I looked at him dead serious and said..."aaaahhh, but I'm one of those rare speckled Mexicans"...He still beleives to this day, that there are speckled Mexicans!  As for the freckles...you all need to look up "Bataleones (it might be Bataliones) de San Patricio.  These are the Saint Patrick battalions of recent Irish immigrants that were conscripted into the US Army in the 1840s, and deserted to fight on the Mexican side because they felt they had more in common with the Catholic Mexicans.  Though Mexico is thought of being "brown", we have every shade of person.............

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu