Anti RACISM Challenge

[quote name="elhector1" post="841302" timestamp="1283886887"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72268.msg841247#msg841247 date=1283883304]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=72268.msg841220#msg841220 date=1283881448]
Week 2 ---- and the challenge to smack without racism is still on.
BTW-- I observed a thread almost get hijacked off the topic because of a post about a schools diverse ethnicticity. Several follow up post were defensively taken offensivly if you know what I mean.  Over all, the recovery was ok.  We still have work to do.  Remember---attack the post yet not the poster.  They are just another you with a little different look.  ;)

[/quote]
;D...Brown and yellow people don't have an Al Sharpton(or however you spell it), or the Grand Dragon(you know what I mean the hooded guy)....I guess I can speak for Brown peeps...
[/quote]

Since I have a very Hispanic (read: Mexican) last name, many people are surprised when I tell them my ethnicity.  One even went so far as to say..."you can't be Mexican!  You have freckles!...I looked at him dead serious and said..."aaaahhh, but I'm one of those rare speckled Mexicans"...He still beleives to this day, that there are speckled Mexicans!  As for the freckles...you all need to look up "Bataleones (it might be Bataliones) de San Patricio.  These are the Saint Patrick battalions of recent Irish immigrants that were conscripted into the US Army in the 1840s, and deserted to fight on the Mexican side because they felt they had more in common with the Catholic Mexicans.  Though Mexico is thought of being "brown", we have every shade of person.............
[/quote]
this is very true... 8)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="841376" timestamp="1283893286"]
Where is the anti homo hate speech thread?   ;)
[/quote]

that one is suspended during football season, because, at some point in time DURING the season, me, you and everyone else will be included in the term or the category "homo" by a poster who vehemently disagrees with our post.  To my truly gay brothers and lesbian sisters, I beg your indulgence.

[quote name="elhector1" post="841381" timestamp="1283893870"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=72268.msg841376#msg841376 date=1283893286]
Where is the anti homo hate speech thread?   ;)
[/quote]

that one is suspended during football season, because, at some point in time DURING the season, me, you and everyone else will be included in the term or the category "homo" by a poster who vehemently disagrees with our post.  To my truly gay brothers and lesbian sisters, I beg your indulgence.
[/quote]

ahahahahaha.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami