West Brook vs. Central Predictions?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="KFDM COOP" post="833141" timestamp="1283008938"]
?
[/quote]
Hard to call since you guys KNOW Central is gonna be coming out ready to make up for that first game. Those boys have something to prove now, namely that they aren't losers and from what I saw on TV the Brook didn't exactly dominate Ozen in spite of winning. Don't shoot the messenger, JMO.  ;)
I think I'm going to give Central a 1 point edge on this one. Central 7 WB 6

[quote name="raideroldtimer" post="833147" timestamp="1283009380"]
[quote author=KFDM COOP link=topic=72160.msg833141#msg833141 date=1283008938]
?
[/quote]
Hard to call since you guys KNOW Central is gonna be coming out ready to make up for that first game. Those boys have something to prove now, namely that they aren't losers and from what I saw on TV the Brook didn't exactly dominate Ozen in spite of winning. Don't shoot the messenger, JMO.  ;)
I think I'm going to give Central a 1 point edge on this one. Central 7 WB 6
[/quote] :o

Our staff holds the key on wether or not his is respectable and we compete like I know we can or we will get 'Friendswood-itis' and get ran out the stadium again.  >:( >:(  Go with what works.  Get our speed to the outsides... Playactions...  Counters... Misdirections... Give us a fighting chance to show what we can do...  I have a feeling that my crys will be unheard though (no pun intended). 

From where I'm sitting, both WB and Central have ALOT to improve on. If they both play their "A" game, it could be a very close contest. Brook needs to settle down and play 4-quarter football. Be patient on offense, and take what they give you....quit trying to force plays. Central...well, I didn't see their game, but after talking to a couple of Jag fans, they played horribly and never got anything going. I expect that will change this week.

West Brook 35
Central 14

1st of all, PA is now a world beater after taking it to Central? Guys get a grip.  This will be a growing pain year for the jags with alot of young guys in key positions.  Hats off to memorial for slapping them in the mouth early and totally shell shocking them.  We will not be decent until the fourth or fith game this year, a long season ahead.  I just don't see the fire on the defensive side and the line wont give the qb a time to shine!  So with that being said... WB 42 - 7... Thank you for letting us score!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder