West Brook vs. Central Predictions?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ABSENT!" post="835106" timestamp="1283195248"]
1st of all, PA is now a world beater after taking it to Central? Guys get a grip.  This will be a growing pain year for the jags with alot of young guys in key positions.  Hats off to memorial for slapping them in the mouth early and totally shell shocking them.  We will not be decent until the fourth or fith game this year, a long season ahead.  I just don't see the fire on the defensive side and the line wont give the qb a time to shine!  So with that being said... WB 42 - 7... Thank you for letting us score!
[/quote]
Thanks for being honest....TAKE NOTE: to all the PAM anderson's in the house!!! 8) 8)

[quote name="ABSENT!" post="835106" timestamp="1283195248"]
1st of all, PA is now a world beater after taking it to Central? Guys get a grip.  This will be a growing pain year for the jags with alot of young guys in key positions.  Hats off to memorial for slapping them in the mouth early and totally shell shocking them.  We will not be decent until the fourth or fith game this year, a long season ahead.  I just don't see the fire on the defensive side and the line wont give the qb a time to shine!  So with that being said... WB 42 - 7... Thank you for letting us score!
[/quote]

aww come on ABSENT...Some times things just happen, that dosent mean its a rebuilding year..Remeber when the 09 team Lost really bad to Brook but they end up going 4 rounds..I  think we are writing this team off to early after 1 game..I got faith in my jags. Now im not saying were going to win this week, neither am i saying were going to lose..But I have faith

My prediction is: This game will turn heads with the final score :)

[quote name="D3zii" post="835391" timestamp="1283221106"]
[quote author=ABSENT! link=topic=72160.msg835106#msg835106 date=1283195248]
1st of all, PA is now a world beater after taking it to Central? Guys get a grip.  This will be a growing pain year for the jags with alot of young guys in key positions.  Hats off to memorial for slapping them in the mouth early and totally shell shocking them.  We will not be decent until the fourth or fith game this year, a long season ahead.  I just don't see the fire on the defensive side and the line wont give the qb a time to shine!  So with that being said... WB 42 - 7... Thank you for letting us score!
[/quote]

aww come on ABSENT...Some times things just happen, that dosent mean its a rebuilding year..Remeber when the 09 team Lost really bad to Brook but they end up going 4 rounds..I  think we are writing this team off to early after 1 game..I got faith in my jags. Now im not saying were going to win this week, neither am i saying were going to lose..But I have faith

[/quote]Jags by 14  8)

I think Brook is a little overrated on their ranking as a top 10 team in 5A but the QB is a great player and they have some weapons on offense. After Central got spanked I dont see how you can pick them to win. How long has it been since they beat WB ?  Brook wins 28 - 14

[quote name="tc35" post="835439" timestamp="1283223897"]
[b]I think Brook is a little overrated on their ranking as a top 10 team in 5A[/b] but the QB is a great player and they have some weapons on offense. After Central got spanked I dont see how you can pick them to win. How long has it been since they beat WB ?  Brook wins 28 - 14
[/quote] 8)

[quote name="hardcore" post="835457" timestamp="1283225140"]
If you want the real prediction "Hardcore" will tell you:

W.B.- 27
Central- 14

That is the bottom line because "Hardcore" said so. 8)
[/quote]

And remember this man attended TCU..( [b]trout creek university[/b]) majored in campusology with a minor in grounds keeper & sanitation... ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="835554" timestamp="1283257535"]
[quote author=hardcore link=topic=72160.msg835457#msg835457 date=1283225140]
If you want the real prediction "Hardcore" will tell you:

W.B.- 27
Central- 14

That is the bottom line because "Hardcore" said so. 8)
[/quote]

And remember this man attended TCU..( [b]trout creek university[/b]) majored in campusology with a minor in grounds keeper & sanitation... ;D
[/quote]
Have you seen the grounds at TCU----awesome--and matches the school really well.  1st class University.  GO FROGS!!

[quote name="D3zii" post="835391" timestamp="1283221106"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I dont know what you saw but the team I saw has a long way to go! Like I said this team could turn it around by the 4th or 5th game, but they wont be a playoff contender that will make it past week 1!

If West Brook's performance is similar to the Ozen game,they will be in for a long night. However, they should get the victory. WB - 21 CEN - 13. The Jags have a lot to prove in this one,but the pressure still remains on # 7 State ranked WB.

They could possibly drop out of the top 10 soon, if they don't perform up to their potential and state ranking. That's why you play the game on the field and not on paper. Good luck to both teams !

[quote name="scooter!" post="835427" timestamp="1283222753"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=72160.msg835391#msg835391 date=1283221106]
[/quote]

[/quote]Jags by 14  8)
[/quote]HA! You wish, scoot!

I believe WB will win, but they have to play well. Central is athletically capable.  The bad game against PA does not ruin a season, look at WB and Westfield last year.  This process is about getting better through battle for a young team.  Take the experience against good teams and learn.  In the end it will serve Central well, win or lose.

[quote name="sig220" post="836030" timestamp="1283301436"]
I believe WB will win, but they have to play well. Central is athletically capable.  The bad game against PA does not ruin a season, look at WB and Westfield last year.  This process is about getting better through battle for a young team.  Take the experience against good teams and learn.  In the end it will serve Central well, win or lose.
[/quote]I agree...  You make some great points!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont