• Nederland
    • Lumberton
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now everything is up in the air. Point being even with 3 loses a team might not be out of it. It will go down to the last week. Hopefully it will not come down to a coin flip.

If they haven't changed the tie breakers lately, it will be head to head first and then a point spread after that. In the point spread, it will be common points between the tied teams with no more than a 16 point loss in any game.

good job on shutting him down' date=' but you better watch out for Centrals little running back they have. hes fast and good lord he can break tackles. dotn be excpecting Williams as much as him.[/quote']

:lol: I am not slighting the Vidor D any but, I wouldn't call 74 yds rushing, 70 receiving, and 4TD's shutting him down. :D

he got carries inside the 14 yrd line....its not like he ran 60 yrds and got the td....he got them all inside the 20....3 inside3 the 10

You are correct, no big runs. Which is saying a lot for Vidors defense no other team in district so far has held him that good. But, 4 TDs is four TD's.

I am hoping Nederland or PNG do not make the playoffs, this way Dayton is the Division-1 school. I want to see BH and Dayton get a shot in the playoffs, possibly going at least 2 rounds. After that first round, we both are going to have our hands full. :shock:

I am hoping Nederland and PNG do not make the playoffs' date=' this way Dayton is the Division-1 school. I want to see BH and Dayton get a shot in the playoffs to go at least 2 rounds. Affter that first round we both would have our hands full.[/quote']

No doubt. :shock:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83